Prepared by: Mr. Norman Cabral
Head, Property Office
SUPPLY OFFICE OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE MANUAL
To operate in a more dynamic type of supply
management operation that corresponds to the expectant needs of the system's
OF SUPPLY OPERATION
Effectively follow and
implement supply action procedure and records management in accordance with
the institution's supply and services standard operation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Person accountable and
responsible of all supplies, materials and equipments owned by the system.
- Received and issue supplies, materials and equipments requested by the end user or by the school.
- Manage, control and monitor of all the movements of supplies, materials and equipments.
- Maintain and update pertinent records and documents of all supplies, materials and equipments entrusted to his custody.
- Submit a yearly inventory report of all the properties.
- Authorized person to received materials and equipments acquired thru purchased, donations, fabrications and found in school.
- Initiate actions and suggestions for the upliftment of services to the students and system consumers.
SUPPLY OFFICE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART
Mr. Elizer D. Alipante
Human Resource Director
Mr. Norman A. Cabral
Mr. Ronaldo B. Arienda
- Requisitioner prepare requisition (RIV) in triplicate copies to be forwarded at the supply office for supply action/recording.
- Processing of the requisition (RIV) to determine if the items being requested are available or not available in stock.
- Supply officer signed for the recommendation.
- Administrative Personnel Officer for the notation.
- Executive Office to determine action to be taken and recommend approval or disapproval of supply action.
- Issuance to the requisitioner if the items requested is available in stock.
- Canvass items not available in stock.
- To be forwarded at the Accounting Office to prepare voucher/check.
- Procurement of the items.
- Notification to the requisitioner if the requisition is disapproved/cancelled.
FORMS, DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS
- Requisition Slip/Requisition Issue Voucher - form use in requisitioning supplies, materials and equipments. To issue fast moving supplies and materials to the end user.
- Received Materials Report - use to accept all incoming supplies, materials and equipments.
- Memorandum Receipt - transferring accountability and responsibility to responsible person entrusted to hold and posse's tools and equipments owned by the school.
- Waste Material Report - form to those tools and equipments that subject for disposal due to damaged so that they were properly dropped from the accounts.
- Stock Card - to be maintained for all type of supplies to record all receipts and issuances.
- Delivery Receipt - supply materials and equipments that are subject to transfer outside the school premises.
- Job Order - documents used in the requisitioning of the services of an individual for repair, construction and installation need by the system or for the use of the end user.
INSTRUCTION FOR REQUISITION
- MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS
- Secure requisition form (RIV) at the supply office in three (3) copies. This will serve also as a purchase order if the items being requested is/are not available in stock and issuance documents for supplies and materials classified as expendable/consumable supplies.
- Type the necessary detail/data of the items indicating all information and other particulars.
- Draw a heavy line and mark nothing follows after the last item.
- Type the basis and purpose of the requested items.
- Signed signature over printed name of the requisitioner.
- Submit the accomplished requisition
- FABRICATION, REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
- Secure a job order request form at the supply office in three (3) copies. This will serve as an authority for the procurement of the services in case fabrication, repair and maintenance section of the General Services office.
- Type the necessary data or details of the scope of works to be done and other information.
- Attached drawing, sketches, plans and other pertinent information if the scope of works falls under construction, fabrication and other carpentry or steel works.
- Type the basis and purpose.
- Sign signature over printed name of the requisitioner.
- Submit the accomplished job order to the Supply office for action.
- Memorandum receipt is the official form to be used in the transfer of accountability of the materials and equipments classified as non expandable/non consumable supplies and equipments.
- Fill up the MR form by typing all the necessary data/information of the items being requested.
- Property officer sign signature over printed name to validate the transfer of property accountability/responsibility.
- Requisitioner/end user of the items requested sign signature over printed name to acknowledge receipt of the items.
- Issuance of the items requested to the requisitioner/end user by the supply officer.
- SUPPLIES AND MATERIALS
- Approved requisition and issue voucher (RIV) serve as an authority for the issuance of supplies and materials classified as expandable/consumable supply.
- Requisitioner will claim the items at the Supply Office.
- Write or type the names and designation of the requisitioner at the received portion of the approved requisition.
- Sign signature over printed name to acknowledge receipt of the items.
- Indicate the date of received.
- Issuance to the requisitioner/end user of the items.
FLOWCHART ON PROCUREMENT PROCEDURE
- Approved requisition will be forwarded to designated canvasser for canvass preparation.
- Canvass proposal will serve to at least three (3) dealer/suppliers.
- Dealer/Supplier quote the prices at canvass proposal.
- Quotation of prices together with Requisition/Requisition and Issue Voucher will be forwarded to the supply office for recording.
- Property Officer submit the price quotations together with the Requisition and Issue Voucher or Requisition Slip to the Accounting Office for the availability of funds.
- Accounting certifies availability of funds and prepare voucher.
- Approval of the transaction of the B. O. T. and signing of check.
- Documentation of approval voucher/check.
- Accounting Office will inform designated purchaser to the winning dealer/supplier.
- Procurement of the items of the designated purchaser to the winning dealer/supplier.
- Delivery of the purchased items to the Property Officer.
- Acceptance and documentation of the delivered items.
- Released the purchased items to the end user/requisitioner with proper documentation.
- Approved requisition not available in stock (NIS), served as an authority for canvass.
- Canvasser prepares canvass proposal in three (3) of the requested items listed in the approved requisition (RIV).
- Accomplished canvass proposal will be serving to at least three (3) dealers/suppliers to determine the lowest price in the market.
- Canvassed proposal of of accredited dealers/suppliers with the lowest price quotation without sacrificing the quality of the items, wins the bid.
- Submit report of the winning bidder for purchase documents preparation.
ACCEPTANCE OF MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS
- Delivered supplies, materials and equipments at the supply office should be properly inspected according to the specification stated in the approved requisition (RIV) and or purchases order.
- Quantity, quality and descriptions of the items should be properly noted.
- In case the delivered items do not meet the standard specification set forth in the purchase order/requisition, the said items should be replaced with another items that conforms to the required specification.
- Delivered items must be documented by Received Material Report (RMR).
- To be received by the Property Officer before issuance and or storage at the Supply Bodega.
- Materials and equipments acquired thru donation must be properly documented.
- List of the donated items should tally with the donation paper document.
- Name, data, descriptions and other particulars of the donated items should be properly in the received items.
- Received Material Report (RMR) is the official form of document to be used in the acceptance of the donated items.
- Issuance and or storage at the Supply Office.
- Materials, equipments, furniture and fixture acquired thru manufacture, fabrication must be properly documented.
- Name, descriptions and other specification should be properly noted in the received document.
- Received Material Report (RMR) is the official form to be used to document fabricated items.
- Property Officer sign signature over printed names to acknowledge receipt of the fabricated items.
- Issuance to the end user/requisitioner of the items.
- FOUND IN SCHOOL
- Materials and equipments found in school (FIS) that were not included in the inventory and not carried in the list of the school property.
- Name, description and other particulars should be properly noted in the received documents.
- Received Material Report (RMR) is the document to be used to officially enter in the list of the school property of the materials and equipments found in school (FIS).
- Property Officer sign signature over printed names to acknowledge receipt of the items.
- Issuance and/or storage at the supply bodega.
Prepared by: Norman Cabral
Head, Property Office
© November 2003 Property Office, Mariners' Polytechnic Colleges
Digitalized by: email@example.com