Okay, rather than type out some long soul-searching description of who I am and what I've done, I'll do this page survey style, and put in whatever I can think of to add:
age: 17, soon to be 18
height: 5'5'' on a good day
hair: auburn with red and blonde streaks
eyes: blue-green ish
favorite drink: dr. pepper
fav food: cold cheese pizza, hot fudge sundaes
nicknames: heat, heater, hater, shrub, bush, guiseppe, testes, leather testicals...uhm, millions more
1. Who are you? - - heather, heat, whatever you wanna call me
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? - - (1) I'm stubborn (2) I'm fair, and (3) I'm human
3. Hobbies? - - reading, drinking (hides), chillin' with friends
4. List your classes in school from the ones you liked the most to the ones you liked the least. - - off period (2), crime in america, creative writing, anatomy and physiology, ap us government, english IV, pre-cal
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? - - finish HS and start @ TCC (goals, I know)
6. Where will you be in 5 years? - - probably living the "american dream"
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? - - happy
8. Are you more child-like or childish? - - child-like
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? - - "Coming down is the hardest thing" (song) 10. What song sums up your life right now? - - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun? god, I dunno
11. Does your life suck? - - nah, I have freedom, fun, and friends, it doesn't get much better
12. Does your life get better or worse each day? Or does it just stay the same? - - i'd say better
13. Does time really heal all wounds? - - but leaves scars..somethings never go away
14. How do you handle a rainy day? - - i revel in them..i read, play in the rain, cuddle with somebody
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? - - luggage
16. How is your relationship with your parents? - - my dad and I get along well enough...
17. Will you miss them when they are gone? - - i've had dreams where my dad dies, and the next week after that i'm depressed as hell, so i'd have to say yes and no..my mother can just rot
18. How do you want to make your living? - - genetics, microbiology, crime-lab forensics....something scientific
19. How do you want to make your life? - - hmm, i dunno
20. Has life ever given you a second chance and how? - - u don't get a second chance at life, there are just decisions and consequences...
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? - - giver, definately
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart? - - depends on the decision
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? - - my ucler
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? - - having my mother for a mother is pretty painful i'd say
25. Who have you hugged today? - - nobody (today being 11 Aug 03)
26. Who has hugged you? - - nobody, wanna be the first?
27. Do you have a lot to learn? - - everybody does
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? - - (1) how to be completely selfless, (2) what true love really is, and (3) blowjob skills..not that mine aren't up to par
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? - - say...i remember what they say more than anything
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Trust, honesty, faithfulness, loyalty, selflessness, fun, humor, concern
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? - - (1) love unconditionally, (2) make a difference in one person's life, (3) see the castles of Ireland and Germany
32. what three things would you want to die to avoid doing? - - (1) killing somebody unjustly, (2) going against principals, (3) forgiving my mother
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? - - freedom of choice (sexually, medically [abortion], politically)
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20's: flappers, the rush to California
30's: depression, WWII (?)
40's: industrial boom
50's: "leave-it-to-beaver" type communities
60's: woodstock, sex revolution, drugs
70's: rock music, turn towards anti-harmony
80's: fraggle rock, "me generation"
90's: my life
2000 (so far): growth, science
35. Which decade do you feel you belong in and why? - - I don't know really, I'm more conservative (not politically, but that too) than most people these days, so probably the 50s
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? - - anything Tom Petty
37. If you could say any sentence to the president of the usa what would it be? - - "I support your decisions" I dunno
38. What's your favorite tv channel to watch in the middle of the night? - - MTV or Xtasy (porn channel)
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? - - Emperor Kuzco, even though he was nice in the end..I think it's the unwitting selfishness
40. Have you ever been a girlscout/boyscout? - - for like 2 seconds
41. If you were travelling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? - - fly
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? - - the gases in the atmosphere respond to the light from the sun to create the hue, when the sun "goes down" that response doesn't occur, but the gases still maintain the cool tones due to reflections of the sun from the moon (ha, i'm schmart)
43. What does your name mean? - - "small flowering shrub"
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outerspace? - - ocean..more explorable life
45. Word association
what's the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
different: chocolate milk (i dunno why)
pink: baby girl
cilantro: mmmm, italian/mexican food -drool-
clash: the clothes some people wear, ugh
pulp: orange juice
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? - - not that i can recall
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words..
fruitgoogle: snapple beverage
ambytime: alone time with Ambz
asscactus: very serious hemmoroid
52. last thing made with own hands?: decorated dividers for my binder (neRd)
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? - - dolls, i LOVED playing house
54. How many tv's are in your house? - - 3
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? - - swim, anything with water
56. Have you ever seen a rainbow? - - hasn't everybody?
57. Have you ever dreampt a dream that came true? - - not a full dream, but always parts of several
58. have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? - - nah, but i own tarot cards
59. What is your idea of paradise? - - a home with loving family and friends
60. a. Do you believe in heaven and if so what is it like? - - no
b. Do animals go to heaven or just people? - - NA
61. Do you believe in Hell? - - no
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? - - lived my life
63. What is the nicest thing you have ever done? - - meh, ask somebody else
64. Are you a patient person? - - not usually
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? - - free shopping day?
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? - - Christmas, Easter...
67. What's the best joke you ever heard? - - i don't know
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? - - It's not the place, its the people and what's done
69. Is your hair it's natural color? - - no
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets? - - not horrible ones
71. What is under your bed right now? - - my art set and a cd case
72. If you were in the land of oz what would you ask the wizard for? - - a puppy? i dunno, i have what i need
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? - - only all the time
74. What is the world's best song to dance to? - - I don't dance
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? - - some mexican song....
76. Do you prefer disney or warner brother? - - I love eeyore, so disney
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? - - A llama
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? - - sure
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? - - I don't know...
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? - - talk to people i enjoy
81. If you (and everyone)had to lose one right or freedom but you could pick which one what would you pick? - - right to bare arms
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the north pole? - - North Pole, I LOVE snow
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? - - Watching television
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? - - selflessness and going above and beyond..living life ethically and exercising excellent morals..
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? - - daria, clone high, ren n stimpy
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: - - other people's blood and boo-boos..it grosses me out, but I can deal with it
87. What was the last thing you paid for? - - sonic
88. Que pasa? - - at the time of writing, not much
89. Get anything good in the mail ever? - - my checks are good..
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, or bowling? - - dancing..
91. If you died but were instantly cloned and the clone retained all of your memories and characteristics and continued living on as you, would it be you? - - I suppose?
92. What insects are you afraid of? - - everything but ants
93. If you could print any phrase on a t-shirt, what would it say? - - "Speak english or get the fuck out" or "I'm beautiful, fuck you"
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? i don't do eccentric
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted of forever and not gain a single ounce from what food would it be? - - cheese pizza or hot fudge sundaes
96. What are your parents interested in? - - politics, redecorating, work, me
97. Have you ever caught a butterfly? - - ack, no -runs n hides-
98. A.What is the differance between wishes and plans? - - wishes are desires, plans are paths to reach them
b.Which do you find the most helpful? - - plans
99. What do you think of the following shows?
get smart: loved it
m.a.s.h: can't get into it
roswell: it's aight
daria: cool ass
pop up video: never watched it
spongebob squarepants: annoying..i don't get the trend
invader zim: never seen it
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. what do you bring? - - a cell phone, a house, and...food