P r o n o u n s
Change the words [between brackets] in the following sentences into subject pronouns
- [Ali] is a hard working student.
- [Ali and I] live in the same street.
- [Ali and Brahim] are brothers.
- [The car] is very expensive.
- [Aicha] has got a multicolour skirt.
- [John and you] must buy new books.
Change the words [between brackets] in the given sentences into object pronouns
- They usually go with [Ali] to the cinema.
- Badr is not welcome to go with [Ali and I] anywhere.
- I meet [Susan] at the bus station every morning.
- She has a sick dog. She often takes [the dog] to the vet.
- The children are very silly. The mother always punishes [the children] .
- She always gives [I] a candy.
Change the words [between brackets] in the given sentences into Possessive pronouns
- This is Aicha's book, but that one is not [Aicha's] .
- Brahim has got a new bike, too, but this one is not [Brahim's] .
- Ali is an old friend of [my friend] .
- Ali and Fatima have got twins, but these are not [their twins].
- Go and look for your umbrella as this one is certainly not [your umbrella]. .
- We live in a very big house as well, but this is not [our house]
Fill in the blanks with the appropriate reflexive pronouns from the list
|myself || yourself || himself || herself || itself || ourselves || yourselves || themselves|
- Don't worry, I can do this quiz by .
- Latifa seems not to take care of .
- They thought he is crazy because he talks to
- You should always trust .
- They are good, but they underestimate .
- Do you believe that History repeats
Fill in the blanks with the appropriate pronouns
- Mr. Thomas is an old man. lives alone in a very big house in the country.
- His daughter Tania is a vet. works in the national zoo.
- She hurt while she was operating on a sick panda.
- Tania has got a cute little dog, but this one is not
- Tania and I lost our iPads. We found hers, but we still can't find .
- Tania's husband told me, "The meal is served, please help ".
- Mr. Thomas is nice. Tania and I had a good time with last weekend.
- Tania and her father are good friends. love each other very much.
- I sometimes spend the weekend with both of .
- Tania's baby cannot look after .
Relative Pronouns Vs. Relative Adverbs