1. What do we need to do for a (vigour) life?
2. Good planning is (vitality) for a successful life.
3. Do you believe in (equal) between men and women?
4. Their mission is to assist (talent) young men
|a. society||b. learning||c. values||d. shock|
|1. I'm sorry to say this but your comments are inappropriate.||a. concession||1. [ ]|
|2. People moved north owing to drought.||b. apology||2. [ ]|
|3. She makes more efforts to get a scholarship to study abroad.||c. defining||3. [ ]|
|4. Citizenship is the status of a citizen with rights and duties.||d. complaint||4. [ ]|
|5. I have known her for years, still I can't understand her.||e. cause & effect||4. [ ]|
|6. I'm sorry, but this will never occur again.||f. purpose||4. [ ]|
1. They work hard. They want to improve their productivity. ( in order to )
2. They got low income jobs. They didn't finish their education. ( Consequently )
3. The kids are happy. They don't seem to enjoy the party. ( in spite of )
|find out||hand in||turn down||look up|