2ème Bac. Language Quiz (2)
- Put the verbs between brackets in their correct form [10 pts]
- Let's (see) what you've got?
- By the end of the day, they (call) us.
- I fell asleep as soon as I (get) on the bus.
- He is used to (communicate) with small children.
- They had stopped (make) noise when the bell rang.
- No one should help you (do) this test.
- He was sorry for (disturb) the sleeping kids.
- By the end of May, we (study) the ten Units.
- My father used to (wear) jeans and T-Shirts.
- Before she went out, she (prepare) the lunch meal.
- Put the words between brackets in the correct form [2 pts]
- That's really an (audacity) remark.
- (Child) is a period of joy and innocence.
- Do NGOs offer (assistant) to poor people?
- In business, (manage) skills are required.
- Rewrite the sentences beginning with the words given [8 pts]
- Someone should repair the tractor as soon as possible.
- "Did you call the manager yesterday?" He said
He asked me
- Although I am old, I am always happy.
- Nobody invited us
- "What is this man doing here?" she asked.
She wanted to know
- "Don't touch the cake" She shouted.
She told us
- He left very early because he was sick.
- Someone was telling the kids fairy tails.
Reading & Writing Tests
The Passive Voice