1. Peter (sleep) at the moment.
2. My sister occasionally (buy) chocolate.
3. She always (finish) work very late.
4. Look at him. He (run) like a horse.
5. Susan (fly) a plane. She is a pilot.
1. My grandfather has got four (wife) .
2. There are two (lady)
3. The baby has got only one (teeth) .
4. There are seven (knife) in the kitchen.
1. I usually revise my lessons I come back home.
2. I always have a shower I play a football match.
3. My mother always locks the door she leaves for the market.
1. I usually brash my teeth at night, but my brother .
2. Leila is sleeping now, but her little brother .
1. Youusuallymakecakesathome. .
2. Herreddressisveryexpensive. .
1. How - you - bed - make - often - your - do? .
2. Ali - siblings - my - are - and - two - Halima. .