On Sundays, Tania never gets up early. She often has breakfast with her two sons, Joe and Jason; but never with her husband, Tom, because he always wakes up early and goes out to play tennis. After that, Tania reads the newspaper or watches television. She sometimes prepares a pizza for lunch before she goes to the hairdresser to make her hair. In the afternoon, she usually takes the children to the cinema but they like the zoo very much. In the evening, she plays cards with Peter, her brother, and goes to bed at midnight.
Tania is a mother!
A. Are these sentences True or False? Justify:
- Tania always gets up late on Sundays.
- In the afternoon, Tania goes to the hairdresser.
- The children like the cinema very much.
B. Answer these question
- How many people are there in the text? Who are they?
- What does Tania do after breakfast?
- Where does she usually take the children?
- What time does she usually go to bed?
C. What do the underlined words in the text refer to?
- The word "he" refers to
- The word "they" refers to
D. Complete the following sentences:
- Tania is married and has got
- Tania is Peter's
A. What is the question to which the underlined words are the answer:
- Tania is a housewife.
- She is 34.
- She is Italian.
- She is very fat with long straight ginger hair.
- She rarely reads books.
B. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words from the list:
Her occasionally an a lot of aTania is ich but mean. She has got money. aunt, Anita, is not rich and lives in poor noisy neighbourhood. Tania helps her aunt.
C. Complete the unfinished words:
- Tania lives in a neighbourhood.
- She is not nice. She is nasty.
- Do you like Tania? Why or why not?
- What is your mother like?