~ Modal Verbs Quiz~
Click the Modal verb in the sentences Below
Write all the modal verbs you spotted in the boxes.
- Part (1)
- I am sure you can do this quiz.
- It may rain this evening.
- The boy is coughing. He must be sick.
- You should revise your lessons regularly.
- I will miss you.
- Part (2)
- Could you answer the phone, please?
- All the employees have to come to work on time.
- I was late for work so I had to take a taxi.
- You needn't put on the badge outside the facility.
- She doesn't know where she put the car keys. I guess her son might have taken them.
- Part (3)
- I think we have reached the final part. Shall we start now?
- The meeting has been postponed. Would you mind spreading the word, please?
- You look tired, I think you ought to to have a rest.
- They spent all the money I had given them! This can't be true.
- You didn't understand most of the sentences. You needn't worry that much. You can do the quiz again if you like.
- Remind me
[Check for correction]
Modal Verbs quiz for 2 Bac. Students
Modal Verbs quiz for the 1 Bac. Students