Animal's Guide Service
- I will guide for walleyes, bass, northern pike, panfish, trout, and muskie
- $125 for a 1/2 Day and $200 for a full day
- Morning trips start at 7:00 am and run till 11:30 am. Afternoon trips will be from 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm. Full day trips will be from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, with a lunch stop. Times can be varied to fit your schedule.
- Right now, I run a 1999 2025 Lund Pro-V with a 125 tiller, motor guide trolling motors, Lowrance and Eagle electronics.
- I have St. Croix rods with Shimano Spirx reels. If you have rods you want to bring, feel free!
- For reservations, call (218)-330-7135 or e-mail me at email@example.com
- Kids 18 years old and under will only be $40 for a half day and $75 for a fun filled day of fishing.
- If you go to the bottom of this page and click on the summer 2003 link, there are some pictures from my boat.
About the Guide:
My name is Tim Hanske. I'm 20 years old and have lived and fished in Brainerd all my life. I graduated from Brainerd High School and now attend Concordia College in Moorhead. I played hockey, soccer and golf for BHS, but fishing has always been my passion. This will be my first year as an actual guide, but I have spent the last two years learning the local lakes and figuring out all the hot spots. I love to teach people how to fish and how to have fun on the water when fishing. I am more than willing to take out kids and adults with all varities of experence. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions at all @ firstname.lastname@example.org
My Favorite Web Sites
Lund boats: the toughest, most durable boats
St. Croix Rods, It's all about size.
Brainerd Lakes Area is Your vacation destination
Pictures from the summer of 2003