6 June st.
Dollard Des Ormeaux
Quebec H9G 2J5
Tel. (514) 626-6275
Fax. (514) 624-7295
To obtain a position gaining experience in a working environment while working with computers.
To become part of a dynamic growing company.
- Advanced usage and installation of all versions of Microsoft Windows.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals.
- Extensive knowledge of MS-DOS.
- Understanding of Microsoft and Novell networks and their connectivity.
- Background in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word), C++, COBOL, BASIC and Visual BASIC programming.
- (1998 - present) Computer consulting and tutoring, assembling computers and installing appropriate operating systems, setting up and configuring local area networks and gateway software.
- (1995 - 1999) Part-time secretarial work for a shipping agency based in Dollard Des Ormeaux; Central Information Services Inc.
- (summer 1997) H.T. Mould Inc; Participated in the assembly and construction of patent plumbing tools. Gained experience working with machinery.
- (1992 - 1995) Newspaper delivery for a local paper, Cité Nouvelles.
- (1997 - 1999) Studied for two and a half years in the Computer Science program at Vanier College.
- (1996 - 1997) Studied for one year in the Social Science program at Vanier College.
- (1996) Graduated from Pierrefonds Comprehensive High School and received academic diploma.
I enjoy swimming, playing the guitar, using computers and surfing the net.