P.O. Box 308
4215 Highway 16 North
Llano, Texas 78643
325-247-3665 License # 10410
Web Page and Pictures by WWW.AUCTIONPEEK.COM
Duncan Auctioneers (Home Base) Lot is located at 4215 Hwy 16 north
Thanks to all the fine Duncan Auctioneers patrons, our previous Auction was a huge success! Thanks to everyone that made it happen! AUCTION!!! Large Consignment Auction! Heavy Equipment, Tractors, Implements, Trucks, Cars, Boats, ATV's, Tools, Guns, and more! Saturday Sept. 20th 2014 at 10AM Llano, TX Rain or Shine! Come Friday and get a bidder number to avoid the Line Saturday! INFORMATION: 325-247-5281 WEEK OF AUCTION: 325-247-9446 AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Selling surplus equipment for City of Ballinger, CTEC, Llano County, area banks, rental companies and others. 3% Buyers Premium on purchases $2000+, 5% on others. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Don’t miss it - Lots of fun!!
Terms of Sale: All purchases must be paid for in full on the day of the sale. You may use cash or cashier's checks. Company or personal checks must be accompanied by a letter from your bank guaranteeing payment. We accept Visa and MasterCard. See You There!! Rain or Shine!
Auction Sept. 20th 2014 Preview Pictures at bottom of the listing section Not responsible for items that fail to show up by sale date.
INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT: (Click HERE for pictures)
- CAT D7E dozer, s/n 48A13615, brush cab, 12 ft. straight blade, 60% u/c, good hyd., good cond. - CAT 943 Crawler loader, s/n 4Z00334, enclosed cab, 1 1/2 yd. G.P. bucket w/teeth, 3 shank ripper, 50% u/c, good hyd. good cond. - Cat D8H Dozer, OROPS, 12ft Blade w/tilt, Power Shift, Single Ripper, From Llano County, Good Cond. -- CAT 312B excavator, 15 ft. dig depth, 36” bucket w/teeth, very low hour machine! - Case 580G loader/backhoe, OROPS, new tires, new hoses, new starter, (engine noise) - Allis Chalmers "Mod.D" motorgrader, gas engine, 10 ft. mold board, good hyd., good tires, good cond. - Gehl Skid Loader. - Case 1835 Skid Loader. - Yale 8000 lb. semi-all terrain forklift, gas (LPG) eng., 12 ft. lift w/side shift, good tires, good cond. - Skid loader tracks. - Bobcat wheels and tires. - Joy "170" air compressor, gas eng., trailer mt., good cond. - Ingersoll Rand 130 air compressor, diesel eng. Air Tamper on wheels. - 14.00R24 Tires. - More Coming!
TRUCKS: (Click HERE for pictures)
- 2000 Intl truck tractor, day cab, T.T.S., wet kit, "60 Series" Detroit, 10 spd. trans., good 22.5 on alum 10-hole budds, very nice truck! - 1993 Ford "9000" truck tractor, day cab, T.T.S., Cummins "400", 10 spd. trans., good 22.5 tires on 10-hole budds, good cond. - 1992 Peterbilt 12-14 yd. dump truck, rock bed, "Detroit Series 60" diesel, 10 spd. trans., new 24.5 tires on 10-hole budds, good truck. - 1987 Peterbilt truck tractor, day cab, T.T.S., "Cummins 350", 10 spd. trans., good 24.5 tires on 10-hole budds, good cond. - 1997 Ford F-Series Bucket truck, Cummins Diesel, 6 speed.
FIRE TRUCK: (Click HERE for pictures)
- 1980 Ford F-600 firetruck, s/a, V-8 gas, 5-2 trans., “W A Neel” unit w/hoses etc.
TRAILERS: (Click HERE for pictures)
- "Strick" 52 ft. van trailer, fold-out rear doors - fair cond. - "Dynaweld" 20 ton Pentel hitch equip. trailer, 20 ft. deck, 5 ft. dove tail w/fold up ramps, air brakes, good 17.5 tires, good cond. - G/N 16 ft. lowboy trailer, 2 axle, pipe top frame, good cond. - T-pull 20 ft. heavy duty equip trailer, 5000 lb. axles, pipe top frame, ramps, out-riggers, new. - T-pull 20 ft. heavy duty equip. trailer, 5000 lb. axles, pipe top frame, ramps, new! - T-pull 18 ft. heavy duty equip. trailer, 5000 lb. axles, pipe top frame, ramps, good cond. - G/N 32 ft. x 6 ft. covered truck trailer, 3 axle, good floor & tires, good cond. - G/N 20 ft. x 6 ft. covered stock trailer, 2 axle, good floor & tires, good cond. - G/N 16 ft. x 6 ft. covered stock trailer, 2 axle, storage over neck, H. duty rubber flooring, good cond. - T-pull 16 ft. open-top stock trailer, 2 axle, good tires, good cond. - T-pull 14 ft. covered stock trailer, 2 axle, good tires, good cond. - BigTex ATV utility trailer. - Lots of tandem and single axle utility trailers of all sizes!!!
FARM EQUIPMENT: (Click HERE for pictures)
- John Deere "1830" farm tractor, 50 hp diesel, good tires, good cond. - IH "656" Farmall farm tractor, hp diesel, good tires, good cond. - Case 585 Tractor w/Loader. - David Brown "1200" select-o-matic farm tractor, hp diesel, good tires, good cond. - David Brown "990" select-0-matic farm tractor, hp diesel, good tires, good cond. - Massey Ferguson "261" farm tractor, 60 hp. diesel, good tires, good cond. - Massey Ferguson "175" farm tractor, front end loader, good tires, good cond. - Ford "8N" farm tractor, good metal, good cond. - (2) Farmall "H" farm tractors, good cond. - Massey Ferguson 165 farm tractor, (Not Running) - (25) 5 x 10 portable panels, new! - John Deere "430" Round baler. - Round bale buggy. - T & S trip hopper, 1500 lb. - 14 ft. & 16 ft. cattle guards w/apron.
- Priefert head gate. - 3 pt. hay fork. - Asst. 4-5-6-7 ft. 3 pt. shredders. - Drag & box blades. - Round bale rings. - Asst. 8 ft. cedar posts. - 6 ft. drag type shredder. - Pickup goat cage w/2 compartments. - Aermotor windmill, 8 ft., Mill only. - 3 pt. disc. & chisel plows. - Large selection of 3 pt. implements. - 8 ft. drag-type chisel plow. - 3 pt. scoop
VEHICLES: (Click HERE for pictures)
- 2008 Ford F250 Super Duty, 4x4. - 2007 Ford F-550 flatbed pickup, s.cab, 12 ft. flatbed, PS diesel, auto. trans., very good tires, good cond. - 2005 GMC 3/4 ton pickup, s. cab, V-8 gas, auto. trans., 4 x 4, utility bed, good tires, cond. - 2005 Dodge 3500, 4x4. - (2) 2004 GMC 3/4 ton pickups, s. cab, V-8, gas, auto. trans., 4 x 4, utility beds, good tires, cond. - 2004 Lincoln "Aviator", V-8 gas, auto. trans., new a/c, good tires, very nice! - 2003 Ford F-450 cab & chassis, s. cab, PS, diesel, auto. trans., 4 x 4, good tires, cond. - 2003 Dodge 1-ton single wheel pickup, 4-door, 4 x 4, Cummins diesel, auto. trans., good tires, good cond. - (2) 2003 GMC 3/4 ton pickups, s. cab, V-8 gas, auto trans., good tires, cond. - 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 4x4. - 2002 GMC 1/2 ton pickup, ext. cab, V-6 gas, auto trans, good tires, cond. - 2002 Dodge Ram 1500. - 2002 Chevy Trailblazer. - 2001 Dodge 3500, Cummins, 4x4. - 2000 Hyundi Accent. - 2000 Ford F350 Cab & Chassis. - 1999 Dodge Dakota, 4x4. - 1999 Kia Sportage. - 1997 Chev. Suburban, V-8 gas, auto., good tires, good cond. - 1998 Jeep "Grand Cherokee", V-8 gas, auto trans., 4 x 4, very good tires - Nice!! - 1999 Chevrolet "S-10" pickup, s. cab, 6 cyl. gas, auto trans., good tires, cond. - 1994 Ford F250 4x4. - 1994 Ford F250. - 1993 Ford F250, w/utility bed. - 1988 Jeep "Wrangler", hard-top, 6 cyl. gas 5 spd. trans., Rhino liner, good tires on chrome wheels, Nice! - 1989 Ford F-150 pickup, ext. cab, 4 x 4, V-8 gas, 4 spd. trans., good truck! - 1986 Ford "Bronco", full removeable top, V-8 gas, auto. trans., good tires, good cond. - More Coming!
- Tahoe Deluxe g/n travel trailer, 30 ft., 2 slides, clean! - Royals International T-pull travel trailer, 27 ft., fair cond. - Wilderness 5th wheel travel trailer, 27 ft., 1 slide, good cond. - Coleman 16 ft. canoe. - Pop-up camper. - Larson Boat w/ 150hp Johnson, Magnum Trailer. - "Malibu Boats" Ski Boat, Inboard, Magnum Trailer. - Polaris "800 EFI Ranger" Mule, 2 seats, gas engine, 4 x 4, dump bed, extra nice! - Club Car 800E electric utility cart, 48 volt, tilt bed, like new! - Commercial 4x4 utility vehicle.
Kubota turbo diesel hydrostatic drive. - Kawasaki "Vulcan" motorcycle. - Coleman 16ft Canoe. - Big Tex ATV Trailer. - MORE COMING!
FireArms: (Click HERE for pictures)
- Rifles, shotguns & pistols, Laser Sights, archery equipment.
MISC ITEMS: (Click HERE for pictures)
- Hobart 20 qt. mixer, 220 volt, w/grinder attachment. - Hobart Industrial meat grinder, Model 4342, 220 volt, (weighs 400 lbs.) - "Master Works" elect. meat saw w/grinder/stuffer. - Adjustable 5th wheel hitch f/pickup. - Approx.2000 ft. 2 3/8” O.D. pipe, new. - Lots of 12 ft. galv. roofing. - Asst. 2 x 4 lumber. - Tank roller f/welding shop. - 10,000 lb. elect. hyd. truck lift. - 120 lb. air hammer w/ hose. - Cincinnati "No. 2 MH" milling machine. - 55 gal. metal barrels. - 70 lb. Anvil w/ stand. - McCormick-Deering horse-drawn sickle cutter. - Riding mowers & push mowers. - tillers. - Deer feeders and blinds. - Pump jack. - Job boxes. - 4-5-6 ft. chainlink fencing w/accessories. - Pickup tool boxes. - BBQ pits & grills. - Large selection of tools-tools-tools. - Commercial bagging machine. - Snap-On elect. shop air comp. 220 V. - Alum. headache racks, for truck tractors. - "Nationwide" C233 Bit tire machine. - Dog cage for pickup. - Metal wagon wheels. - Lots of collectible coins, etc. - Dale Earnhart jacket. - Coushatta Casino jacket. - University of Texas 2005 National Champ. Trophy (Miniture. - WF lifting equipment. - Lots More!
*More items by auction day - call or check website!
Next Auction - October 18 - Burnet, Texas
Majority of Preview pictures for this sale will be available Wed. Evening before the sale and will be updated into Friday noon, the day before Auction Lots more than pictured!!!
Food and drinks will be available. Restroom on site Rain or Shine
For Info or to Consign items, call: 325-247-5281
accept Visa and Mastercard.
Consignments welcome! To consign items please call ahead. 325-247-5281
We accept Visa and Mastercard
Duncan Auctioneers services include:
Farm & Ranch Auctions Construction Equipment auctions Appraisals On-Site auction services Liquidation services Give us a call at 325-247-3665 or 325-247-5281
Stay Tuned to Auctionpeek.com for upcoming previews!!
Visa and Mastercard accepted
Thanks for stopping by!
Our auctions include On-site catering for drinks, BBQ sandwiches and such.
Porta-Potty on site
Please Read our "Terms of Sale", click here:
This page is maintained by O'Bar's. The purpose of this page is to submit advertising for Duncan Auctioneers Co. Any claims or questions regarding auction and/or auction items are to be forwarded to Duncan Auctioneers at 325-247-5281. O'Bar's is not responsible for any claims regarding auction, auction items, and/or auction photos. To inquire about advertising here or to submit technical questions regarding this page send email to: