Rules For Fan Fiction
(Actually they're more like guidelines...)
- No racism, sexism or other Ďismí in any stories please. Fan fiction should not be offensive to anyone!
- If you can, be accurate when writing about the Les Miserables characters when in a serious story. Dates and so forth. (If youíre not sure check out the time line in my Les Miserables section!!) For example, Valjean wasnít three hundred and forty five years of age at the time the barricades fell!!! (Regardless of what you hearÖ)
- No un-necessary sex, swearing or bad taste. Even if your story is a parody! Angelfire has rules about these things and I donít want my page taken off the web because of your foul little minds!!! I understand some mild swearing or sexual references may be necessary in your story but this page is not for displaying your own sordid fantasies about Enjolras, Marius or Javert!!!!!
- The best idea is to send me your work and if I like it, approve of it etc. It will appear. If not, it will be returned to you with a note for your parents!!!
- Please spell check and proof read your work before sending as this will make my job easier. However, if you havenít had time or would like me to do it. Just let me know at the beginning of your email!