Training Options for Executives, Businesspersons and Professionals
1. One-to-One Business or General Courses
A 'must' for any Executive, Senior or Professional person for whom a language is an essential part for success. These courses are personal and completely flexible.
2. Small Closed Group Business or General Courses
Less expensive courses. The focus is on essential communication skills in a variety of professional settings. Advantage is obtained from the exchange of ideas, comparing situations and learning with different people but with the same language needs and objectives.
3. One-to-One or Small Group Portuguese Cultural Courses: Prepare learners to live and work in Portuguese Speaking Countries or make regular business visits such as diplomats and international company staff at any level who need to move in social and business circles in their jobs. We concentrate on manners, etiquette and other appropriate matters.
One-to-One and Small Closed Groups can be trained on an Intensive Full-Time Basis (variable number of hours per day, from 1 to 6 days per week) or an Intensive Part-Time Basis (variable number of hours per day, from 1 to 3 days per week). All courses are designed to take into account the prior knowledge and availability of the learners and how quickly they require Portuguese Language skills and proficiency.
4. One-to-One or Small Group Last Minute Courses
For the hectic executive, businessperson or professional who must travel abroad in a short period of time. - - This is a one/two day intensive course, on week days or weekends.
Quantity of hours per week:
Standard : 20 hours per week
(4 hours per day, 5 days per week)
- Four daily hours assures an effective learning. The minimal course is of 2 weeks.
Intensive : 30 hours per week
(6 hours per day, 5 days per week)
- For fast and effective learning in 30 weekly hours.
One to One : 10, 20 or 30 hours per week
(2, 4, or 6 hour per day, 5 days per week)
- One to One intensive course is the fastest most effective way for learning the Portuguese Language. The class format is determined by the particular needs of the learner, and is flexible meet the need. The relevant facets of the language are covered in a short period of time.