Chapter 36

“I think I see them!!!” Carolyn jumped up and pointed to whole group of people.

“She’s right! I see Mom’s hair!” Ike laughed.

Zac, Tay, Ike, and Mr. Hanson ran to their family. Carolyn, Jen, and I stayed behind and watched the family reunion from a few feet away to give them some privacy in the crowded airport.

“Girls come see her!” Taylor waved us over.

“Oh She’s beautiful!” Carolyn said looking at Zoe.

She had blond hair and Taylor’s bright blue eyes.

“Zac Zac is back!” Mackenzie laughed hugging Zac’s leg.

“You can talk!” Zac said picking him up.

“Yup!” Mac said happily.

“I missed you!” Zac said hugging him.

“I missed Zac Zac too,” Mac frowned.

“What do you say we get out of this airport?!” Mr. Hanson shouted with glee.

“YAY!” Avery and Jess giggled as they clung to Taylor.

We all walked out of the airport with smiling faces as we entered the tour buses. Carolyn, Jen, and I were all sitting around the table in our bus drinking soda.

“So where do I put my stuff?” a cute guy who had eyes like Zac’s only this guy short hair.

“Who the heck are you?! We can call security on you bucko so why don’t you just leave now and make it easy.” Jen stated.

The guy was speechless.

“He’s Josh Hanson ladies- and him and I will be boarding on THIS bus with YOU,” Ashley Greyson said stepping in with bags.

“OH Yeah! Ashley’s on the bus!” I said giving him a high five in a singsong tone.

Ashley just laughed as Jen and Carolyn did their “victory” dance.

“So Josh, you have the pleasure of being below me!” I smiled.

“Cool, so who are you all?” He asked not so shy anymore.

“I’m Carolyn,”

“I’m Jen,”

“and I’m Ashly,”

“And we’re Hanson’s friends.” We laughed imitating the guys.

We all were getting along really great. Josh taught us how to play soccer really well we definitely annoyed Ashley but we became really close with Josh. We adopted him as our “brother” in the bus. When we had “Hanson brother problems” we just confided in Josh.

Chapter 37