Chapter 35

*****JACK FROST SET*****

“PLACES!” The director yelled.

We were doing a scene that didn’t make the movie. It was after the hockey game.

It turned out that that day we went to apply as extras we wound up auditioning for minor parts in the script. We were all still used as extras but I actually got cast as the part of Rory Buck’s girlfriend. And I only had one line, a kissing scene and some appearances in the whole thing. And my whole part got cut to the movie because “it didn’t go with the story line”.

Anyway, the scene was set up as we were in the pizza parlor. My hair was longer and they took out my highlights! I had on all this cool winter gear and the make-up made me look older. I was supposed to be Charlie Frost’s crush.

The guys spent one week recording the two songs for the Jack Frost soundtrack and they both turned out great. The tour was coming along great and we anticipated the arrival of Ms. Diana and the newest member of the Hanson family along with the rest of the clan. We had to rent out an extra tour bus and they kicked us out! So it was “the Hanson Family Tour Bus” and “The Hanson Friend Bus”. Haha…I didn’t mind, hey- we still had the hotel rooms.

Chapter 36