Chapter 33

***meanwhile****

“Taylor, I beat you- face it,” Jen smiled to herself.

“Girls NEVER defeat me in video games!” Taylor whined.

“Well I guess you met your match?” Jen smiled wider.

“Oh yeah…I’ve found my match,” Taylor said going to kiss her.

“I need to refill your- DAMNIT! Why do I always walk in on these things?!” Ike said.

Taylor groaned, “What do you want?”

“I need to refill your cameras so we can capture more priceless memories!” Ike said sarcastically.

“Cameras are over there,” He said pointing to a counter top.

“Thank you very much,” Ike said laughing and turning the doorknob to leave when the door burst open. Ike jumped back. Ashley Greyson and Mr. Walker walked in with excited expressions and wide smiles on their faces.

“Zoe Hanson is the newest addition to our family,” Mr. Walker squealed.

“Mom had a girl?!” Taylor jumped up and hugged Jen.

“This is great!” Ike smiled.

“Does Zac know?” Taylor asked.

“No, I’ll go tell him now!” Mr. Hanson said, he ran across the hall to Zac’s hotel room and burst through the door.

No one was in sight.

“Zac???” he asked observing the room was empty.

“He’s probably in the bed with Ashly,” Ike blurted.

“Ike! Your brother is twelve and plus- him and Ashly are just best friends,” Mr. Hanson shook his head.

Taylor, Jen, Carolyn, Ike and even Ashley Greyson started laughing hysterically.

“What?” Mr. Hanson questioned.

“They like each other big time Walker!” Ashley laughed.

“Yeah, I caught them making out today.” Ike stated proudly.

“I don’t believe one word of it,” Mr. Hanson shook his head, “Anyway- they both aren’t here- we have to go find them!” Mr. Hanson said.

Chapter 34