Chapter 31

“Building 1515,” The limo driver said stopping the limo.

There was a ton of people on the dark streets of Times Square that night and many screaming fans of all kids of artists.

The limo driver ran around the side of the car and opened our door. Ike stepped out first hand in hand with Carolyn. Carolyn was wearing a dark purple satin dress. We all looked really awesome as we walked into MTV’s building.

“Hanson! Good, your right on time, find Carson and read the cues- you know what to do.” Some one in black with a head set on (most likely a producer) said rushing off.

We entered a room with loud music, lots of stars, random people from the streets, and MTV VJS.

“There he is,” Ike pointed out.

We walked in the direction of the now- famous Carson Daly.

“Mr. Daly,” Ike said tapping Carson shoulder politely.

“Oh hey guys!” Carson said, “Just read the cue cards with me- we go on air in 10 minutes.”

“Okay cool,” Taylor said trying to look cool as the Spice Girls walked by.

“We ripped you apart in Celebrity Death Match,” Zac said under his breath as ‘Baby Spice’ walked by.

I hit him in the shoulder to let him know I heard what he said.

“So who are the girls?” Carson asked.

“Our dates, Geez!” Zac said like Carson was an idiot.

Ike rolled his eyes at Zac, “This is Carolyn.” He said kind of pushing Carolyn forward.

“It’s so great to meet you,” Carolyn said shaking his hand trying not to freak out.

“Hot chic Pike,” Carson said.

“It’s Ike.” Isaac reminded him.

“Yeah whatever,” Carson shrugged.

“This is my girlfriend Jen,” Tay smiled as he introduced Jen.

“Hi,” Jen asked shaking Carson’s hand.

“Yeah, yeah, this is Ashly.” Zac said ripping Jen’s hand off of Carson’s and putting my hand in his.

“Uh…nice to meet you?” Carson said.

“Pleasure,” I smiled looking at Zac weird.

“Okay your on in 30 seconds!” Some one shouted to them.

“Girls, stand over there why we tape this please.” Someone directed us. So of course we stepped aside.

“I’m so in love,” Carolyn said watching the guys as they read the cue cards and smiled into the camera.

Chapter 32