Chapter 28

We all walked out and cameras flashed everywhere. There were cameras, news reporters, and a TON of screaming fans.

“Come on, dad said we have to just answer 5 questions,” Zac said as we walked over to a ton of reporters- Taylor and Ike also walked over to reporters somewhere else.

“Excuse me, Zac- who is this?” a reporter asked referring to me.

“My friend,” Zac answered almost insulted.

Cameras were flashing so much I thought I was going to go blind.

“Zac, how do you like New York?” some one asked him.

“It’s great- we love New York,” He answered.

“Zachary, what’s next for Hanson?” a red headed guy with a camera asked.

“You’ll just have to wait and see!” Zac smiled.

“Mr. Hanson how do you feel about being in a band with your brothers?” Some one asked him.

“It’s great- they are like my best friends.” He answered.

“Rumor has it that you are getting a tattoo-is this true?” some one else asked.

“I’m twelve years old- I don’t think I tattoo is appropriate for me to have at this age.” Zac said walking away.

I followed him.

“ZAC! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!?” Someone screamed.

Zac just ran like he was supposed to- we were already late as it was.

“TAYLOR! LET’S GO!” Ike said pulling him away from the fans.

“But they like me!” Taylor said hugging one girl posing for a picture.

Ike drug Taylor away from everyone and entered a blue and silver tour bus with the rest of us.

“It’s so much bigger than our other one!” Zac said putting a bag in a bunk.

“This is so cool!” I said taking the bunk across from Zac’s.

“Oh! A dog!” Ike said picking up a stuffed dog.

“That would be MINE!” Zac said taking it from him.

“You have a stuffed dog?” I laughed.

“YES! It’s what I bought with my first paycheck- and I was going to give it to Mack, but he was scared of it…” Zac said.

Taylor took a bunk and grabbed a camcorder and turned it on.

“SAY HI!” He said to everyone as he opened the curtain to his bunk.

“And then your dog comes in and licks you!” Ike said with the dog.

This little scene was put on ‘The Road to Albertane’ as soon as Taylor wailed, “SOMEBODY SAVE ME!” Zac and I started cracking up. If you turn up the volume on your TV you can even hear Carolyn cuss and Zac yell "watch your language"

“Hey,” Some big guy said getting onto the bus seeing us all fool around.

“Uh…sorry, do we have the wrong bus?” Ike said worried that the guy would step on him or something.

“Are you Hanson?” The guy asked in a deep scary voice.

Jen was across from Taylor’s bunk.

“Yup! Complete with girlfriends,” He said reaching over to put his arm around Jen but he fell out of the bunk.

We all cracked up, “I wish I could’ve got that one on tape!” Jen laughed.

“If your Hanson- then I’m in the right place, and so are you- I’m Marc, I’ll be your driver dude,” He said smiling.

“Boys? Oh hey Marc!” Mr. Walker said walking into the bus.

“Hello, Mr. Hanson.” He said shaking Mr. Walker’s hand.

“THERE IT IS- THE HANSON TOUR BUS!” We heard someone scream. All of the sudden we looked out the window to see screaming girls running towards the open door of the bus.

“Lock the windows! AND SHUT THE DOOR!” Zac wailed running to slam the door shut.

“Geez, living with you all is dangerous,” Carolyn observed laughing.

“Get used to it,” Taylor replied.

“Okay, let’s check into the hotel and then get ready for…shoot I have to find my schedule,” He said rummaging through papers.

“I’ll get us to the hotel for now,” Marc said starting the turning the key to start the bus.

Chapter 29