Chapter 17

“So at Six Flags, there was this really cool roller coaster,” Mike was going on and on about his trip to Six Flags with no one really listening. We were all sitting in Claire’s house on the white carpet of her living room waiting for ‘The Jenny McCarthy Show’ to come on because Hanson was going to be on it. It had been two weeks since the guys had left and trust me- they were missed.

“How long do you think he is going to go on about Six Flags?” Chris leaned over and asked me.

“I hope not much longer,” I said getting aggravated.

“Okay Mike, shut up! The show is starting!” Claire said throwing a piece of popcorn at Mike.

“Ew! Look at how ugly Taylor’s sweater is!” Claire laughed.

“Shut up…” I laughed.

Before we knew it Zac was being tackled and kissed by Jenny McCarthy.

“Zacko is so lucky!” Mike exclaimed.

“A porn star just kissed him!” Chris said truly jealous and amazed.

Claire and I just laughed.

“At least they didn’t change!” I said.

“Yeah, they are still definitely the same,” Claire agreed.

“Oh- they are going to perform MMMBOP!” Chris laughed.

“MMMBUTT!” Mike said throwing popcorn at him.

“Ashly…aren’t those YOUR drumsticks?” Claire asked me seeing the pink worn out sticker on the drumsticks Zac was using.

“Yes they are,” I smiled.

“Why the HECK does HE have YOUR lucky drumsticks?” Chris asked.

“That’s what I’d like to know,” Claire said gritting her teeth looking at me like she was going to kill me.

“I gave him mine and he gave me his,” I said happily.

“HE GAVE YOU HIS LUCKY DRUMSTICKS?!” Claire yelled.

“Claire don’t freak- they ARE best friends…” Mike reasoned.

Chapter 18