|| HALL OF MIRRORS:
Accomplishments & Problems
The Good: Our Accomplishments
The Bad: Our Problems
- 18 June 2000: Hall of Mirrors Officially Hatched
- April Fool's Day 2002: Listed in search engines Altavista and Google. (No Joke! YAY!!)
- 4 April 2002: Counter hits 500 visitors (finally!!)
- 18 August 2002: The Hall spotted in:
Dogpile, Yahoo, ATT.net, SearchHippo.com, AOL, Beaucoup!, and Mamma
- 21 August 2002: The Hall of Mirrors counter hit the 1000 mark! :) Thank you!!
- 7 November 2002: The Hall finally gets around to aquiring a guest book
- mid-November 2002: Digital Camera is donated to the Hall
- 30 March 2003: The Hall of Mirrors is nominated for listing an international directory of Art Websites, Toplist
- July, 2003: The Hall finally opened a Forum!
- 20 June 2004: Hall of Mirrors version 3.0 released upon the world (version 2.0 was unofficial and sneaky).
- Extra busy at school and work - most of 2001
- Just as I get time to work on the Hall, Internet access @ home is lost the day I moved.
- Not enough visitors to appease the Spook
The Ugly: Future Possibilities
- Godzilla and Marvin the Martian
- A Round Robin Story some day in the faaaaar future
- Comics Artists' Gallery (including: Jhonen V, Charles Vess, Bernie Wrightson, Sam Keith, creators of Tank Girl, and more!!)
- A Hitchcock Gallery
Back to the Table of Contents