- The Smile
- written by Jell*e
- It seemed so long,
- Times were filled with memories
- Every where I go
- Every thing I see
- Every time I look
- I see that smile.
- Remember when we took a walk,
- It was a pointless walk,
- We talked on and on,
- Then we burst into laughter because it was
- The first time I met you,
- You made me laugh pointing at that red
- The time when we sat on the rocks out in
- We had some good talk,
- With a nice Hawaiian breeze slowly passing
- Lying down, kissing,
- Softly rubbing my cheek with your thumb,
- Looking in into your emerald eyes
- We smiled.
- We had some fights,
- Small ones and Big ones,
- But thats how we got closer,
- Or so I thought..
- It seemed so unreal..
- Never thought it would be this day.
- My feelings remain the same,
- I still love you as much as I did
- Hoping you would give me a call
- But I know it would never happen so.
- So Every where I go,
- Every thing I see,
- And every time I look,
- I see that smile,
- And tears somehow make its way down my
this poem was made when my bf and i got
very close to breaking up...
- actually i thought we were already broken
up.. i couldn't help crying,
- so i decided to write a poem.. and this is
how it came out. hehe.