I'm putting my favorite recipe up here for you guys! It's the recipe for Puppy Chow, aka Muddie Buddies. If you have not made these, PLEASE DO!!!!!!! It's my favorite snack of all time and it's sooooooo easy to make. Well, here it is... Puppy Chow/Muddie Buddies Ingredients Preparations
9 cups of Chex Brand Cereals (Rice)
1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 stick of butter
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 cups of powdered sugar
1. Measure out ingredients. Pour cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
2. Combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth, stir after 1 minute. Stir in vanilla.
3. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, stirring until all pieces are evenly coated.
4. Pour cereal mixture into a large, resealable plastic bag with powdered sugar (works better with two plastic bags, with evenly devided sugar and cereal). Seal securely. Shake until all pieces are well-coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool.
5. ENJOY MY FAVORITE RECIPE!!
Puppy Chow/Muddie Buddies Ingredients Preparations