DISCLAIMER: I don't own Pokémon, we all know that, Nintendo and Game freak do ^_^ Plus I also don't own Madonna!

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Well here it is, the sequel everybody wanted ^_^ I hope you all like it!

TOGEPI GOES A TAD POWER MAD 2 - THE EGG CLONE CONSPIRACY
by Togepi


EGYPT
SOME TOMB OR OTHER
10:13AM

*Crash*

The big heavy wooden doors slammed behind Lara croft as she lit a torch, carefully she made her way through the deserted tomb looking at everything with interest. She studied some ancient Egyptian drawings on the walls then moved on, calling for her new assistant to follow her.

"Tracey come on" she shouted harshly in that really posh English accent. Tracey happily bounded after her but stopped when he saw the ancient drawings.

"Ooohh I gotta make a sketch of these" he exclaimed with a beam on his face. He whipped out a pad and a pencil sat down and began to draw them ignoring Lara croft's annoyed sigh as he did.

"look we're supposed to be looking for an ancient scroll not drawing crap on the walls!"

"Y'know you don't sound much like the Lara croft from the computer games"

"That's because I'm not, I'm the Lara Croft that was created from the back of some insane girls mind!"

"Oh!"

Suddenly they both heard a noise come from ahead of them.

"That sounds scary" gulped Tracey.

"Oh don't be such a wuss" snapped Lara. "Geez! If I knew you were gonna be this annoying I wouldn't of taken Professor Oak up on his offer for a 'reliable' assistant" With that she began to walk away, Tracey quickly picked himself up off the floor and followed her through the dark hallways.

Soon the entered a large room, the only thing in it was one simple egg. Lara croft walked up to it carefully then picked it up.

"What is this thing?" she said as she looked at it carefully. Suddenly it began to crack.

"Oooohhhhh it's hatching..." Tracey gasped. "...I gotta make a sketch of..." He broke off when Lara shot him a warning look. "...or maybe not!"

The egg cracked more and more and something began to pop out the top of it, something cute, something adorable, something...PURE EVIL!

"ARRRGGGGHHHHH! IT'S TOGEPI!" screamed Tracey as he fell to the floor with his arms over his head. Lara just frowned at Tracey then she looked at Togepi in her hands.

"What's so scary about this thing...it's cute"

"Yep I'm cute!" Togepi said much to Lara's surprise. It then whipped out his trusty laser gun and pointed it at her. "I'm also your worst nightmare girly girl!"

With that he fired the laser gun vaporizing Lara croft causing Lara fans everywhere to yell "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Togepi landed on it's feet on the ground and laughed evilly to himself.

"Whahahahahahah! Once again I'm back and ready to take over the world!"

He then spotted Tracey who was trying to sneak away, it's eyes narrowed.

"not before I deal with you!"

With that Togepi ran towards Tracey and all Tracey could do was scream.

"ARRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

POKEMON WORLD
SOME FOREST OR OTHER
12:55PM
9 MONTHS LATER

The twerps were doing their usual thing, getting lost in forests, they're quite experts at it now. Anyway there they were walking when misty realizes something.

"Tracey! Your fat!"

Brock quickly ran over to Misty and covered her mouth up.

"Sssshhhhh!" he told her. "Do you really want the fanfic writer to be torn to bits by angry Tracey fans"

Misty forced Brock to move his hand.

"But he is fat, can't you see it"

This time not only does Brock cover her mouth up but Ash does too.

"Be quiet Misty" Ash whispered harshly. "Your gonna get the writer in trouble"

Misty, now unable to talk just pointed to Tracey. Brock, Ash and Pikachu all look at Tracey who is sat down sketching some Nidoran, he looked pretty normal, except the fact that his stomach was twice the size as it used to be.

"Well what do ya know" said Brock as he and Ash let go of Misty.

"I told ya" Misty snapped angrily.

Tracey was so content in sketching the Nidoran he didn't notice his "friends" staring at him until about 5 minutes later, he looked up and smiled at them.

"Something wrong guys"

"Yeah..." began Brock. "...your stomach"

"What about it"

"It's huge!"

Tracey looked at his stomach then tried to stand up, with great difficulty.

"Oh that..." Tracey laughed. "...yeah there's a funny story that goes with that"

"Really, I like comedy" replied Ash.

"Hummm...well remember that week 9 months ago when I was Lara Croft's assistant"

"Yeah..."

"Well we found Togepi, it killed Lara but it spared me"

"Why in the hell would it do that?" asked Brock, looking slightly annoyed.

"It only spared me for one reason..."

"What was that?" asked Misty.

"Well it spared me because it chose me to be part of it's plan to dominate the world...I was chosen to carry clones of Togepi for 9 months until they are ready to be born"

Extermly large sweatdrops formed on the other twerps heads.

"YOU MEAN YOUR PREGNANT WITH EVIL CLONES OF TOGEPI AND YOU NEVER TOLD US!" yelled Brock. Tracey just rubbed the back of his head and smiled nervously.

"I guess I kinda forgot about it"

Misty, brock and pikachu fall anime style to the ground, while Ash just stands there looking confused.

"That was supposed to be funny" he said. "I don't get it!"

"This is one of those days where I wish I was dead isn't it?" Misty said to Brock.

"Oh yeah!" replied Brock.

"Pika!"

Suddenly Tracey clutched his stomach and moaned. The other twerps just looked at him nervously.

"Oh this is going to be one of those days" sighed Brock.

About 10 minutes later the twerps managed to find a small disused log cabin (isn't there always one!) Anyway Tracey was laid on the floor covered by a blanket moaning quite a bit. The others just paced the room nervously.

"What are we going to do...?" said Brock to his friends. "...we can't let Tracey give birth to these things"

Suddenly Misty stopped pacing and looked at her two companions, nervously.

"Erm guys...how IS Tracey gonna give birth to these things?"

"What do you mean Misty?" asked Ash, who still really didn't have a clue what was going on.

"Well I don't know if you've noticed Ash but...TRACEY'S A GUY!"

"Oh..." said Ash, then realization sunk in. "....ewwwwwwwwwwwww!"

"You know I really don't like the way this fanfic is going" added on Brock as he continued to pace around the room.

Outside three familiar figures watched the log cabin through binoculars from a bush.

"What in the hell is going on in there?" snapped Jesse as she and her friends watched the twerps pass the window several times.

"I don't know jess" replied James. "Maybe a party"

"Then why weren't we invited?"

Meowth just sighed at his friends.

"Well I say we attempt to catch dat Pikachu while dere stuck in dere!"

Jesse and James agreed as they moved into position.

Back inside the cabin, Ash, misty and Brock were at their wits end with Tracey, he was screaming so loud they felt like they couldn't take it any more. Even pikachu had had enough, it paced the room while holding it's ears down with it's paws.

"I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS!" yelled Misty

Suddenly Tracey stopped yelling long enough for them to hear two voices coming from outside.

"Prepare for trouble!"
"And make it double!"

Ash, misty, Brock and Pikachu ran outside to see Jesse and James stood before them.

"To protect the world from devastation!"
"To unite all people's within our nation!"
"To denounce the..."

"Can you guys come back later" Misty said to Team Rocket, as Meowth joined them. "We're kinda busy here, Tracey's about to give birth to togepi clones"

"Can we at least finish our motto!" Jesse snapped back. "We never get to finish the whole thing in these fanfics"

"Okay FINE!"

Jesse coughed and began again.

"To denounce the evils of..." she suddenly broke off when she realized what Misty had said to them. "Tracey's giving birth to Togepi clones?"

Brock, Misty and Ash nodded, Jesse, James and meowth just glanced at each other all confused.

"But Tracey's a guy!"

"Yep" replied Brock.

"So how can he be pregnant?" asked James. "I mean I did read a fic once where I was Pregnant but...Tracey?"

"Dere's only one explanation..." began Meowth.

"Oh what's that?" asked James.

"Da fanfic writer is high on pepsi again!"

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"So are you guys gonna help us or just stand there talking?" asked Brock. The team just looked at each other then turned back to the twerps.

"Well I guess I could boil water" suggested Jesse.

"Great" replied misty, she then looked puzzled. "...why would you want to do that?"

"Well it's what they do on TV"

With that the large group walked back into the log cabin.

A few hours later, Tracey was in complete pain, the others still didn't know what to do, and their ears were beginning to hurt.

"Well I think this is it!" Brock told the others, as they gathered around Tracey. Suddenly Tracey grabbed Brock and misty as another wave of pain went through him as he screamed.

"ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Brock and misty also screamed due to the fact that he was holding them quite tightly.

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!"

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"THIS IS LOUDER THAN THE TIME WE TOOK MISTY TO A BACKSTREET BOYS CONCERT!" screamed Ash, as he, Pikachu and Team Rocket tried to hold Tracey down.

"OR LOUDER THAN THE TIME PIKACHU DECIDED TO TAKE UP PLAYING THE DRUMS FOR A HOBBY!" added on Brock.

"WELL AT LEAST THIS IS ONE OF TOGEPI'S FANFICS..." began James. "...THAT MEANS TRACEY WILL DIE SOON!"

"I STILL DON'T SEE HOW THE HELL HE'S GONNA GIVE BIRTH TO THESE THINGS!" replied Jesse.

Hummmm....with that the insane fanfic writer takes a break to drink some more pepsi and think of a way to deliver the Togepi clones without resorting to anything disgusting.

"COULD YOU HURRY UP!" screamed Misty. "TRACEY'S CRUSHING ME!"

Anyway 6 hours and 57 glasses of Pepsi later and the fanfic writer still doesn't have a clue how to deliver the Togepi clones into the big wide Pokémon world so she decides to skip that bit and start the fic up again after the birth.

The twerps and Team Rocket are all slumped in a corner of the log cabin.

"Auuughhhhhh..." moaned Brock. "...never never again!"

"But I gotta admit that was a sight that will probably never be seen again" added on Jesse.

They all looked at Tracey who was cradling seven Togepi clones, well they all did look exactly like Togepi, except the fact that they all had black hair and bandanas around their heads.

"Well I guess they're kinda cute" said Misty, not sounding too sure about it.

"I'm a mummy!" Tracey added on happily as he stared at his *ahem* children. Then suddenly his eyes lit up. "I gotta make a sketch of these!"

Everyone just sighed as Tracey whipped out his sketch book and pencils.

"So Tracey..." began Brock. "...what you gonna name them!"

"Hummmm...." Tracey thought. "Maybe I'll call this one Professor Oak...oh then this one will be called Professor Oak 2 and this will be Professor Oak 3..."

"You can't name them all after professor Oak, Tracey!" snapped Misty.

"Really...? Oh!"

"Come on..." added on James. "...you can think of better names than that!"

"Okay..." replied Tracey who was slightly depressed at the fact that he couldn't name them all after professor Oak. "well....I know I'll name these three Monica, Rachel and Phoebe, while these three can be called Chandler, Joey and Ross..."

"Erm....better...I guess" said misty with a sweatdrop on her head.

"But what about number seven?" asked James.

"That will be called....Tracey junior"

The group just sighed, well at least Monica, Chandler, phoebe, Joey, Ross, Rachel and Tracey jnr were better names than professor Oak one, two and three!

Later that day the group were all still in the log cabin, Team Rocket had just returned from scavenging the forest for food, all they found were berries, mushrooms and some slime they found under a rock. Brock looked at the food they had found then took it from them.

"WOW, you can cook something from those things?" gasped Jesse.

"No!" replied Brock. "But it makes a good poison and honestly I think we'll be needing it!"

Brock and Team rocket all looked towards Tracey who was giving his "children" a drawing lesson.

"What will we be needing it for...?" asked Jesse. "...Tracey or ourselves?"

"Whatever's the fastest and easiest" replied Brock as he walked away from them.

Tracey was stood up in front of his seven "children" who were all sat on the floor with mini sketch pads and pencils.

"Okay you must remember that drawing is fun not a task..." Tracey told them. "Now I want you to draw that tree outside the window"

Just then Monica grabbed a pencil off Tracey jnr. both of them began to fight over it, Tracey sighed as he separated the two.

"Monica! Tracey junior! stop it!" he yelled, he pulled the two away from each other and sat them at opposite sides of the group. Both of them then began to cry loudly, Tracey just sighed as he put his hands on his hips.

"Gee! It's tough being a parent"

Night fell fast...well for us reading the fanfic it did, anyway everyone had fallen asleep pretty easily, making the most of sweet sweet silence. Unaware to them Tracey was still awake and quickly gathering his "children"

"Come on we've gotta go kids" he told them as he ushered them out of the door. "Hey Chandler, let go of Joey's hair!"

As he left James woke up and saw them leave, he quickly woke up the others and pointed to the door.

"Tracey left? Why?" asked Misty.

"It could be for only one thing..." began Brock. "...to meet the original Togepi!"

Everyone else agreed with Brock, so they all decided to follow Tracey to find out where the original togepi was hiding.

Soon enough they had followed Tracey to a club in a nearby town, they waited round the corner of a building as they watched Tracey walk in with the seven Togepi clones following.

"We've got to get in there" sneered Jesse.

"But how?" asked Ash. "Me and misty aren't old enough to go in there!"

Just then Brock spotted a door at the side of the club in an alleyway. carefully they all ran up to it and one by one they all went through it into the club.

Meanwhile inside, Tracey was in an office with his "children" stood in front of a desk. On the chair togepi was sat there looking approvingly at his clones.

"I shall call them all....mini-me" Togepi laughed.

"Erm...they already have names" replied Tracey.

"oh...fine then!"

"So now I've carried your clones for nine months and given birth to them, can I have my favoruite pencil back?"

Togepi just rolled his eyes and sighed. he opened a drawer and pulled out a pencil, he threw it at Tracey who caught it.

"NOW LEAVE!" the egg bellowed, but Tracey didn't move.

"I SAID LEAVE!"

"Oh okay..." he turned to the egg clones. "come on kids!"

they were about to leave when togepi's voice stopped them.

"NO the clones stay with ME!"

Tracey crouched down and protectively held his "children" in his arms.

"Hey they're mine as well!"

"NO they're mine and ONLY mine!"

"Do you wanna go on the Jerry Springer show?"

Togepi just screamed in frustration. He then turned to a strange shadow stood in the corner of the room, who was obviously puffing on a cigarette.

"Tracey let me introduce someone too you..." Togepi began. "...This is the cigarette smoking man...but you might know him more commonly as Butch"

With that Butch emerged from the shadows taking another puff on his cigarette as he did.

"Butch makes ALL the rules here cos I can't be bothered to make them" Togepi told Tracey. "And one of those rules are that the clones are officially mine and they will help me TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"

"Well actually..." began Butch. "...one of my other rules state that you must marry the mother of your clones before you are allowed to take over the world"

Togepi just slammed his tiny hand on the desk.

"Damn it Butch, I ask you to do one simple thing and you screw it up"

"Hey I'm in charge of the rules"

Togepi sighed as he looked at butch, then at Tracey and the Togepi clones.

"FINE!" snapped the egg.

Just then an alarm went off and a small red light began to flash. togepi turned to a wall full of TV screens as they all turned on. on them showed Brock and the others making their way through the crowd on the dance floor.

"THEM!" it sneered. "Butch send out our ultimate weapon"

On the dance floor, Brock, Ash, misty and team rocket were walking through the crowds of people dancing. Suddenly the place goes quiet, besides they talking and yelling of the "party people". The twerp trio and Team rocket all pushed their way to the front of the crowd as Butch appeared on the stage.

"hello everyone" he shouted. "Today we have a treat for you all, please welcome on stage non other than MADONNA!"

With that good old Madonna walked onto the stage and began singing "beautiful stranger".

"Come on..." Jesse said to the others. "...we've got to find Togepi!"

The group were about to walk away but they noticed that Brock wasn't following, he was put into some kind of trance by the seductive dance moves Madonna was doing.

"BROCK WE'VE GOTTA GO!" yelled misty, but Brock wasn't listening, Misty couldn't even drag him away, he just stayed there with his mouth open, drooling.

"arrgghhhh, forget him" snapped Jesse. "we've got more important things to do"

The others agreed, left Brock where he was and headed off up the stairs. Soon enough they burst through the office door but no one was inside. The group began to look around the room, rummaging through the desk and bins.

"Ah ha!" said James.

"James, you've found a clue?" asked Jesse happily.

"Nah! I found a half eaten sandwich" Just then he picked up a long piece of paper. "Hummmm...what's this"

The group all crowded around James and looked at the paper.

"It's a list of rules" said meowth. "Look at dat one!"

He pointed to rule number 1265.

"Before trying to take over the world that person should marry the mother/father of their clones?" Jesse read out loud. "So Togepi's gonna marry Tracey?"

"I tink da fanfic writer is on more dan da pepsi dis time" replied meowth.

"Come on" said Misty. "We have to stop the wedding to save the world!"

The group ran over to the nearest church and sure enough that's where the wedding was happening. Togepi had woken up the priest and forced him to perform the ceremony at gun point. Team Rocket, Ash and misty had managed to get into the first part of the church put the actual room the ceremony was in was blocked off by big hefty security guards. Just then James spotted some stairs.

The group bolted for the stairs but only Jesse and James got up them as Ash, Misty and meowth got stopped by the security guards.

"STOP THE WEDDING YOUS GUYS!" yelled meowth as he watched his two friends disappear up the stairs.

The two of them quickly ran through a narrow hallway until they got to a giant window that over looked the ceremony, below them they could see everything which was going on.

"Togepi, do you take Tracey to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold...." began the priest.

"Yes yes I do I do, get on with it!" Togepi snapped.

The priest then turned to Tracey.

"And do you Tracey take Togepi to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Tracey was about to answer when he heard banging and shouting coming from above him. He looked up to see Jesse and James banging on the giant window shouting his name.

"TRACEY, TRACEY!"

suddenly the glass of the window came loose and plummeted to the ground *splat* and of course landed straight on top of Tracey.

"Ouch that's gotta hurt" said James.

With that Jesse and James jumped down from the window and landed straight in front of Togepi.

"AARRRGGGHHHH! YOU AGAIN!" snapped togepi pointing at Jesse, as Jesse whipped out her bazooka and pointed it at the egg.

"Yes and this time I'm gonna make it so you NEVER come back"

Togepi smiled evilly at Jesse then turned to his clones who were stood behind him.

"ATTACK HER NOW!" he bellowed at them, but the clones did nothing but gurgle happily.

"I SAID ATTACK HER!"

"I think your clones are a little two young to know how to attack people" James told Togepi. Togepi glared at him evilly, then turned back to his clones.

"PLEASE JUST DO SOMETHING!" he begged them. The clones just looked at each other, then they got out sketch pads and pencils and began sketching. Togepi just groaned.

"It's over egg" snapped Jesse, but togepi laughed much to her surprise.

"It's never over..." the egg sneered. "...not while I have this"

With that togepi pulled out a pink book from behind his back, Jesse gasped when she saw it.

"My diary, how did you get that egg?"

"Doesn't matter..." replied togepi. "...remember how you said in the last fic that you had a secret...?"

"No..." said Jesse. "...No you wouldn't!"

"oh but I would" with that Togepi opened up the diary and began to read. "September 16th Monday. Today me, Cassidy and some other people played truth or dare. Well I was dared to kiss Cassidy and we're talking passionate kiss here not a little peck..." Jesse's face just went a very bright shade of red. "...anyway at first I didn't want to do it, but Cassidy was all up for it so we kissed and I gotta admit I enjoyed it, I enjoyed it a lot!"

Jesse was now red with rage, as James quickly took the diary from Togepi and read it himself, his mouth then fell wide open.

"Well I was young and totally misguided" Jesse said, trying to cover up her lie with a nervous giggle. "It didn't mean anything James, honestly, I hope you not mad at me"

"Mad at you!" James replied with a small giggle in his voice. "I just wish I was there to see it!"

Jesse just developed a sweatdrop, I guess no matter how much a guy crossdresses they're still...a guy!

"Hey James..." said togepi. "...turn to page 34, there she thinks she's got a disease called poké-rot"

James was about to flick to that page but Jesse quickly took the diary off him, ignoring his disappointed moan. then she quickly held up her bazooka at Togepi.

"DIE EGG!" she snapped, as she pulled the trigger. Togepi is blown to bits, Jesse just stands there and smiles, "asta la vista, egg thing!"

With that she begins to walk away up the aisle followed by James and the Togepi clones.

"Can't I at least read a little bit of your diary?" James asked Jesse, but all he got in response was a paper fan to the head.

As soon as it turned to the morning Team Rocket, Ash and Misty were sat happily in a park watching pikachu run around playing with the seven Togepi clones.

"So what are we going to do with the clones?" Misty asked the others. "They're way too cute to destroy, plus they don't seem evil."

"Yeah we said the same thing about Togepi though" replied Ash. "And look where that got us"

"As much as I'd hate to admit it the twerp is right" added on Jesse. "These things could very easily take after Togepi...or worse yet...Tracey"

"Hummmmm...." Thought James. "Maybe they won't turn evil if we gave them the right kind of attention. Togepi turned evil because it was always being told that it was useless and because it was constantly treated like a baby by Misty, maybe if we didn't do that then they'll turn out alright." James paused as he looked at his friends. "...or we could just make a giant omelets"

"I like dat idea" replied meowth, happily.

"Yeah i vote for the omelet's too I'm starved" added on Ash.

"Omelets it is" said Jesse as the group picked up the Togepi clones and headed for the nearest place to cook them.

***********************************

Meanwhile...

IN A UNION JACK CAR
ON A ROAD SOMEWHERE
9:15am

Brock is driving a union Jack car down a road while Madonna is sat practically on top of him, making sure he got a full view of more than just the road (*If ya know what I mean*)

"Ooohhh, your heading the way for a smacked bottom" Brock said to Madonna happily.

"I hope so" Madonna replied, seductively. Brock just began to laugh.

"Oh I love being me" he said. "It's Brock's time to shine!"

with that the car disappeared into the distance.........................................


THE END!!!!!