Author's note: Okay, this is an extremely bad story. And I mean it. I wrote it because I had nothing else to do. It IS bad. Really. I'm ashamed of myself. I should do something useful instead, but I don't have anything useful to do either. Sooo... Ehrmm....

THE DRESS by the lovely charming alnykleo

It was a lovely day in Pokéland. Team Rocket had just woken up from a long and boring night, with Jessie studying her perfection in a mirror, James counting his bottle caps and Meowth sharpening his claws on a tree.

The bored Team Rocket now wandered along a road (which looked exactly like all other roads) and suddenly they spotted a pale, pink ghost.

Jessie and James screamed and clutched onto each other for dear life, while Meowth hid behind them.

After about five minutes or so of hugging Jessie finally dared to open her eyes. When she saw what it was they had been so scared of Jessie hit James in the head and said: "You moron! Why are you being so scared of an old dress?!"

James opened his eyes, saw the dress, and fell in love.

"Ooooo! What a pretty dress! Can I have it, please, oh Jessie, please, please??"

The dress was in fact quite pretty; it hung from a branch in a tree, had a nice pink color and had bows and stuff all over it.

But James just recieved another hit.

"What did I do now, Jessie?" he asked, looked at her and realized that she, of all people, wanted the dress for herself.

Jessie's eyes were like big hearts, and they were staring at the pink piece of clothing. James felt a sting of jealousy. I'm prettier than that dress, he thought. Way prettier.

"James, you're not going to have it. I am. I saw it first."

James' eyes exploded with tears. He just knew that he would be much better looking in the dress than she would.

"It's just a dress!" the cat commented but recieved nothing but an angry stare and a stare full of tears. "Can't you share it?"

"No!! If he wears it he'll just destroy it, like he always do, and non-perfect things are not something that even should be in the same room as me and my perfection!" Jessie looked angrily both at Meowth who had dared interfere and at James, who now lay on the road, sobbing.

"It's not fair!" he cried. "It's not fair!"

And in that moment the twerps arrived. They didn't even look at Team Rocket, they all stared at the dress. Then Ash took action.

He danced all the way to the branch where the dress hung, pulled it down and looked extremely happy.

When Ash had taken the dress he and his little friends left the place. The last thing Team Rocket heard of them was "finally I have something to rival Gary about..."

THE END

Yes, it was meaningless and bad. Can you say "fungus grotto"? Hahaha >:) Fungus grotto, fungus grotto...