Here is a list of 1968 Chrysler 300 items for sale, with high quality pictures of the goods.
Click on the Thumbnail to see a REALLY REALLY detailed picture, I mean, we are talking like 20 minutes to load with a slow computer (ok, I exaggerate, but just trying to give you fair warning).
- Complete Dash assembly - SOLD!!
- (no pictures yet) Glass: door glass, rear seat glass, and rear windshield in perfect shape.
- Front Grille / Valence: SOLD!!!
- Rear Valence: Should be redone for a show car, but all pieces and lights are here, in excellent shape.
- (no pictures yet) Side marker lights: Exclusive to 1968 Mopars, the circular lights with chrome outer trim rings. The rears are red, the fronts are amber. I've seen the Dodge/Plymouth ones re-popped (and highly costly), but the Chrysler ones are unique; they are bigger. All 4 are in excellent shape.
- (no detailed pictures yet, check below for to get some idea of condition) Interior Side panels: White with the "300" emblems. All 4 (2 door, 2 rear, including all 4 armrests) are in mint shape and could easily be put into a show car.
- Interior Front Bucket Seats: One of the few items that did not survive. While the White Vinyl is trashed, the seat frames are in excellent shape and work great. Include mint condition headrests.
- (no pictures yet) Front armrest: White, in great shape, folds down between the buckets.
- Interior rear seats: All I can say about the top and bottom of the backseat is that it is absolutely A-1 mint. Ready to bolt in. (white)