- ~The only ones who can hurt us are the ones we love because if it wasn't love we wouldn't care.
- I've looked at you a thousand times but this time when I looked at you there was something new how could I be so blind
- To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead
- We cannot choose who to love, only who's love to accept
- If You Blame Others For Your Failures, Do You Credit Them For Your Achievements
- Sometimes there is no next time, no time outs, no second chances, sometimes it's now or never
- Iíve found you find strength in your moments of weakness
- Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation
- Choice.....not chance, is what will determine destiny
- Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous: you get
- He who has nothing to die for, has nothing to live for
- The terrorists wanted Sept. 11 to be a day when innocents died.
- if something is hard to do, it isn't worth doing
- Seize the moment and live every day like it was your last
- Do what you feel in your heart to be right. You will be criticized anyways.
- Remember that the beauty of any dream is in never letting it go.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway
- It is better, I submit, to believe in something passionately even if it is wrong, than to believe in nothing at all.
- Sometimes you gotta laugh through the tears, smile through the pain so that you can live through the sorrow...
- And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
- There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart... pursue those.
- Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.
- Don't go where the path may lead; go where there is no path and leave a trail