So it's going to be day to day poems is it? A cool place to start. Below you will see the names of the poems and a brief description of that poem. So start clicking
. Back to:
I the Epileptic
-A unique poem about prejudice and discrimination.
- Dedicated to the blue collar worker.
Their End is Near
- About gang violence.
The Voices Within Me
- About that little voice inside of you.
What A Dream Is
- Making it happen, take the first step.
Keep It Simple
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- It is about that feeling that keeps us going strong.
That Demon Alcohol
- My experience with alcoholism.
Man's Best Friend
- Dog lovers this one is for you.
Just Call Her Moe
- About a young fox that cuts my hair.
Don't Rush It
- Time marches on, too fast for me.
It Takes Guts
- Knowing right from wrong .
The Right Thing
- Doing the best you can.
- What it is, a poem about right and wrong.