Thank You For Downloading
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Your download will start automatically...If it does not, start now.
- NOTE: If you are using Internet Explorer and a dialog does not show up, please right-click the "click here" link above to download the file.
- A dialog box should display asking if you would like to save the current file or play it.
- After you select "Save File", rename the file to what you like and make sure the file type is a ".MID" file.
- You may need to adjust your browser settings to stop the MIDI files from automatically playing.
- Internet Explorer 6.0
- There are no settings in IE that stop MIDI files from automatically playing.
- You will have to save the file from your audio application.
- Or right-click the "click here" link above and choose "Save-Target As" to save the file.
- Firefox 1.x
- Navigate to Tools -> Options -> Downloads Tab
- In "Download Actions" section, click the "View and Edit Actions" button.
- Scroll down to the MID extension, select it and then click the "Change Action" button.
- Select the "Save them on my computer" radio button and press OK.
- This will tell Firefox to prompt you to save the file.
Still confused? Check out the Help Section to answer your questions