Private Pilot and Sport Pilot Ground School
This is a guided tour of the information you will need to be a safe and confident pilot.You will need this information to pass the FAA written test.
Where: Spinks Airport East Ramp Hanger #35, at FlywithRobert LLC
When: Every Wednesday evening from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Who: Robert Schulko, Instructor
Cost: $30.00 per session. After completion of the course any re-visit of classes is encouraged, welcomed and free of charge.Study material is available. Gleim Sport Pilot Kit $99.00. Gleim Private Pilot Kit $129.00.
1. Airplane Components: Instruments and Engine Systems.
2. Aerodynamics: What makes them fly.
3. The Flight Environment: Safety, all about Airports, Charts and Airspace.
4. Flight Information: Talking on Radios, Radar and ATC services.
5. Know the Weather: Patterns, Hazards, Reports and Forecasts.
6. Aircraft Performance: Charts, Weight and Balance, Flight Computer.
8. Visit to DFW Airport: Tour of a Control Tower and the TRACON.
9. Decision Making: Combining all the skills learned to become a safe pilot.
10. Federal Aviation Regulation and the Aeronautical Information Manual.
11. Preparation for the FAA written test.