1. Maximum weight is 6,200 lbs.
2. No cubic inch limit.
3. All engines must retain stock bore spacing. OEM is defined as available by the original equipment manufacturer on mass produced vehicles. Any aluminum cylinder heads are permitted
4. Aluminum blocks are permitted.
5. Single naturally aspirated carburetors only with no split or tunnel rams allowed.
6. Exhaust will exit thru hood or behind cab.
7. Vehicle must retain original factory wheel base. Sheet metal must conform to wheel base. Fiberglass body permitted. Must have a bed floor and firewall.
8. Any make engine allowed with any make body.
9. Hitch height is 26” maximum. Must be rigid in all directions. No bolts in hitches, must be forged pin. 3.75 x 3.0” opening.
10. Rear of block must be 12” behind the center of front axle tube.
11. Drive train will consist of OEM transmission, transfer case, front and rear differential that is available in a one ton or smaller truck. No planetary permitted.
12. OEM Frame rail only permitted.
13. Totally enclosed bell housing is required. Must meet SFI Spec 6.1 or better.
14. Max width of truck is 102”.
15. No mud flaps or dirt deflectors.
16. Tires must be DOT Approved. 35” x 12.50. No studded tires, chains or any alterations. No bar tires and no dual tires.
17. Must have kill switch.
18. No fuel tanks or lines in cab.
19. 27% hitch rule. From point of hook to centerline of rear axle shall be no less than 27% of wheel base.
20. Drive shaft loops and U Joint shield are required.
21. Helmet, fire jacket and gloves are mandatory, No tennis shoes or open toes. Fire roof boots recommended.
22. Membership will be $100.00 before 3/1/17. After 3/1/17 will be $125.00. Must attend 2/3 of scheduled events to receive points fund money and one drop hook can be used for missing one event. Drop hook points is two places lower than last pulling vehicle points.