1. Maximum cubic inch limit is 540.
2. No overhead cams.
3. A recast head for the series of engine used is permitted.
4. No component rear ends are permitted.
5. No aluminum heads are permitted.
6. Any exhaust manifold is permitted.
7. Only fuel permitted is diesel fuel.
8. Pressurized containers for fuel are not permitted.
9. Tractors are allowed a single (1) turbocharger with any manifold modifications necessary to mount the turbocharger. Manifold pressure may be a single (1) stage only.
10. Legality of the injector pump by officials is based on the visual inspection of the outside housing and not the inner workings of the injection pump.
11. ‘A’ PUMP: Only one (1) plunger per cylinder and one (1) injector per cylinder is permitted. No size restriction on Turbo. Weight is 8,700 pounds.
12. No Sigma or MW pumps are permitted. (’A’ and ’P’ pumps only)
13. ‘P’ PUMP - (SEE ABOVE) 540 cubic inch maximum - WEIGHT 9,300 lbs. The turbocharger compressor turbine and exhaust wheels must protrude at least 1/8 of an inch into the compressor inlet and exhaust housings. Turbocharger intake may NOT exceed three (3) inches and exhaust may NOT be larger than four (4) inches. The 3.00 inch inlet limit will be measured at the face of the wheel and the 4.00 inch exhaust limit will be measured at the face of the wheel. Reducer rings are permitted and MUST be permanently welded in place (with a minimum of four (4) permanent welds) with absolutely NO othersources of airflow are permitted either at the intake or exhaust side. ANY additional holes, ports, rings or grooves will be considered as ‘additional’ sources or airflow and will deem the tractor illegal.
** OFFICIALS MAY REVIEW AND ALTER WEIGHTS AT ANY TIME DURING THE SEASON **
Maximum tire size is 24.5 Double cut tires are permitted. No radial tires are permitted.
ALL TRACTORS MUST RUN WITH APPROVED SAFETY EQUIPMENT: