WHAT A DEAL for just
Call Paul at
before someone else buys this!
SEE PICTURES BELOW.
CLICK PICTURES TO ENLARGE, then click on picture in next
window to go back.
Do you think you can tell the difference in sound quality
between this receiver, and a state-of-the-art $900 receiver just
bought from Circuit City? Unless you're an audiophile with a trained ear,
I am confident that you won't. If you've read this far and caught yourself
thinking, "I want a great piece of
equipment, but I am on a budget, and this might be what I need", then I
suggest you buy this receiver from me.
My rants and raves about this device:
- You can hook it up to 7 speakers without a separate
- You can connect your DVD player, VCR, TV, and any other
A/V devices to this, and channel the sound from your TV through the speakers
connected to the receiver
- Receivers on the shelves of retailers have not changed
much since this receiver was new as far as style or performance
- Sure beats a standard 2 speaker "out of the box" system
- Ideal gift for a teen or pre-teen that wants some "cool" stereo equipment
that won't break the bank. PARENTS: Teenage males instinctively know
how to connect these. Trust me on that one--I speak from experience.
Why am I selling this? I just got
married and moved into a dinky 750 sq ft apartment; the wife and I need to sell
of our duplicate items to make room for us. I have to admit, it is
tough to part with this receiver. We've been through a lot together.
The one drawback is that the remote control does
not consistently work. Despair not, however. Chances are, an
electronics shop could repair it. Better yet, if you connect the receiver
as the hub of your system as described above, you may consider buying a
universal remote (click
here for an example of universal remotes) to control this receiver, plus all
of your other components.
Make: PIONEER RECEIVER
This is an auction for the difficult
to come by, highly coveted, and most
awesome, PIONEER VSX-5700S
A/V RECEIVER. This is one
of the top-of-the-line
audio / video receivers.
This superb unit is the perfect
addition to any home theater system,
and one of the most recommended
upgrades to any good system already
in action. It is one heavy, well
made piece, and is fully
loaded with all the
features you'd expect.
(unfortunately, we do not have a
works perfectly (w/o the use of the
remote control) it will run
everything you have, (but it won't
make your coffee!). Here are the
specifics: courtesy of Pioneer.
Built-in Digital Delay, Dolby Pro
Logic surround circuit
- 5 power amplifier modes
- Motor driven large volume knob
with L.E.D- Enhancer, split-screen
function- Video signal selector
- Two-way VCR copying and monitoring
- Acoustic memory function (Five
- Multi-room remote jack (SR
- Station call-letter display
- Direct access tuning switch
- Output power amp (front) 105
- Output power amp (rear) 20 Watts
- Output power amp (center) 25 Watts
- 3 inputs S(connector) video jacks
- 2 Tape Rec/Play
- 2 VCR'S inputs (VCR1, VCR2, VCR3 -
RCA and S-Vid for VCR1-VCR2 - RCA
only for VCR3)
- 1 Video input
- 1 VDV(RCA)/CDV input
- 1 TV/Monitor RCA input