· Type/Single family
· Address/12200 Diagonal Rd. 44050
· Finance – asking/ $169,900
· Property detail
Floors – 1
Baths – 2
Bedrooms – 3
Finished square foot – 1676
Lot size – 1.0 acres
Garage – 2 car
Year built – 1951
School – Keystone
Amenities: Newly decorated livingroom w/fireplace.
Diningroom restored to original hardwood floors.
1 ˝ mile from State Rte. 301, Rte. 10 & Rte 480.
30 minutes from Cleveland Corp City limit.
RANCH HOME NEWLY REMODELED TO ORIGINAL BEAUTIFUL CONDITION,
BACKYARD LEADS TO WOODED RAVINE MARKING ‘THE NATURE WILDLIFE RESERVE’
FOR TOTAL SECLUSION.
GUARANTEED QUIET PEACEFUL SETTING.
GREAT PLACE TO RAISE CHILDREN OR RETIRE!
1. Living room 10x17 – new carpet, wood burning fireplace with opening bow windows.
2. Family room 8x15 – opens directly onto the deck & patio.
3. Dining room 8x12 – newly remodeled. original hardwood floors.
4. Kitchen w/dinette 10x15 – perfect place to work in, plenty of light.
5. Master bedroom 10x17 – Wall to wall carpet,
removed from rest of home for quiet seclusion.
6. 2nd & 3rd – Fully carpeted, own closets, nice size…but what a view.
7. Front door opens up off a quaint covered front porch into an enclosed vestibule.
8. 2 car garage w/opener & keypad.
Storage above, leads into mudroom/laundry room.
9. Tree lined circle drive, black-topped.
10. 2 large sheds with workshop, used for additional storage, w/locks.
11. Totally finished landscaping.
*** The beauty of this home is the huge covered wooden deck stepping off onto a paved patio…
a little piece of heaven.
Privacy fence along side with only neighbor!
Must see to believe!!