Adult/Child/Infant Heartsaver CPR with AED
- Adult guidelines for the lay rescuer apply to victims about 8 years of age and older.
- Child CPR guidelines for the lay rescuer apply to children about 1 to 8 years of age.
- Infant CPR guidelines apply to victims less than approximately 1 year of age.
- Hands on usage of the AED for Adult and Child situations.
- State requirements and PAD Program are also covered.
NY CPR HOME PAGE
FAMILY & FRIENDS CPR
FAMILY & FRIENDS FIRST AID FOR CHILDREN
HEARTSAVER FIRST AID
HEARTSAVER PEDIATRIC FIRST AID
BLS FOR THE HEALTH CARE PROVIDER CLASS