100 Things You May or May Not Know About Me
1. My name is Jamie Lynn Kramer.
2. I love Myspace surveys.
3. I'm messy.
4. The worst pain I ever experienced was when I got my fingers slammed into the seams of the garage door.
5. I'm deathly afraid of needles.
6. I have my belly button pierced, but not my ears.
7. I don't text.
8. I'm 20.
9. My birthday is March 6, 1986.
10. I've lived in the same house for 16 years.
11. My favorite foods are crab ragoons and cheesecake.
12. My favorite hobby is shopping.
13. My best friend is Sheena Rosol.
14. I live at home with my parents.
15. I have a brother, Kris, who's 18, and a half sister, Danielle, who's 30.
16. I graduated from Nashua-Plainfield High School in 2004.
17. I have a dog, Zoey, a hamster, Baby, and a Beta, Bob.
18. I drive a 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass.
19. I work at the Waverly McDonalds, which I hate.
20. My favorite artist is Ben Folds.
21. My favorite store is American Eagle.
22. My favorite scents are Fierce by Abercrombie, Aqua Di Gio, and Clinique Happy.
23. I love makeup, but hardly wear it.
24. Myspace is the first thing I check when I wake up, and the last thing I check before I go to sleep.
25. I don't know how to do hair.
26. I've been with my boyfriend, Cody, for two and a half years.
27. I love to eat cereal, but only at night.
28. I'm very opinionated, but not to the point where it offends people, usually.
29. I hate emo people, and wiggers.
30. I cannot stand rude people. There's no reason for it.
31. I'm claustrophobic.
32. I'm studying at home to be a medical transcriptionist.
33. It took me my entire life to find my true friends, but better late than never, right?
34. I have to sleep with soft rock music playing.
35. I was a virgin until I was 18.
36. My favorite candy is Skittles.
37. My favorite show is Sex and the City.
38. My favorite movie is The Notebook.
39. I don't need a guy to feel that my life is complete, although I love being in a relationship.
40. I'm very random.
41. I'm a hopeless romantic.
42. I love to read other people's blogs.
43. I have horrible road rage, and hate bad drivers.
44. I collect vintage toys, mostly Fisher Price. I have 16 totes of stuff in Cody's basement.
45. I'm very impatient, and want all the answers now, although I know that's not happening.
46. I absolutely cannot drink hard liquor straight, drunk or not. I will puke.
47. I love energy drinks.
48. I hate coffee, but love tea.
49. I've saved every card and letter I've ever received since I've been 5.
50. Singing's been pretty much my life since I've been 4.
51. I love God, and have a relationship with Him, but haven't been to church in a long time.
52. I love modeling for pictures.
53. From the ages 13-15 I wrote a 115 page novel.
54. I have high self esteem.
55. My favorite season is summertime.
56. I don't drink pop, and haven't for over 3 years.
57. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I love everything about it.
58. I often put others before myself.
59. I secretly like the Sweet Valley Jr. High books.
60. My favorite color is red.
61. I love roadtripping.
62. I daydream constantly.
63. Large cities fascinate me.
64. I love going to the Black Hawk Rollerdrome and rollerblading.
65. I love just driving around and doing random, silly stuff.
66. I like almost every genre of music out there. Music plays a large part in my life.
67. I like watching college football, and hockey.
68. Sometimes I'm extremely moody. Watch out.
69. I still love going to the school in town and playing on the playground equipment.
70. I had a near death experience once.
71. I hate leaving problems unsolved.
72. I love talking on the phone.
73. I'm not very close with any of my extended family, although I love them.
74. I want to bungee jump someday.
75. I don't know how to change the oil in my car.
76. I hate my freckles.
77. I'm really practical.
78. I trust people very easily.
79. I'm very argumentative.
80. I love writing letters.
81. I'm generally pretty good at giving advice, and at one time considered going into the field of psychology.
82. I could watch the stars for hours.
83. Driving during the winter makes me nervous.
84. My friends mean more to me than anything in this world, and I'd go the extra mile for them, anytime.
85. I don't associate myself with any political party, but I'm generally Democratic in thinking.
86. I wore braces for three years.
87. I was never the "popular" kid in school and got made fun of quite a bit.
88. I hate suspense.
89. When it comes to dating, I'm not afraid of making the first move, although I am afraid of rejection.
90. I'm very descriptive.
91. I love it when people flatter me.
92. I hate doing laundry.
93. I've never smoked a single cigarette or done any drugs, and I'm proud of that.
94. I like it when people make me seriously think, and challenge me mentally.
95. I don't regret anything I've ever done.
96. I try to stay as positive as I can about life, no matter how hard it may be.
97. I prefer being with one or two people, rather than a large group.
98. I have horrible stage fright, and won't sing in front of anyone unless I'm very comfortable with them.
99. I've gotten to the point where I don't care what people think of me, because you can't please everyone.
100. I constantly reminisce about the past, but look forward to the future more than anything.