Payment in full must be made prior to you taking ownership of the dog,
1) To be in great health and free from visible signs of infections, contagious or communicable diseases when purchased.
2)The buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a veterinarian within 48 hrs of delivery or pick-up. If a veterinarian finds the said puppy to have a contagious disease or to have a serious physical life threatening condition.. Other than a Bacterial infection such as Coccidia, Giardia etc..Seller must be notified Immediately of the examination's results by e-mail ,Fax or a phone call. If Seller is not notified within 24 HRS of examination this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee. A bacterial infection such as Giardia, Coccidia or Kennel Cough which is easily treated, and is common in pups that are shipped and usually caused by bacteria. Kennel Cough is self limiting & like the common cold. It must run its course. Full Recovery is expected & Kennel cough on its own is not life threatening.
3) The seller will replace the said puppy with another puppy of comparable quality of said pup, Although the replacement pup may not be from the same parents or bloodlines. The replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The seller reserves the right to a second veterinarians opinion at the expense of the seller prior to giving the buyer a replacement puppy.(ANY EXPENSES MADE BY THE BUYER ARE THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY AND WILL BY NO MEANS BE PAID BY THE SELLER) COST OF SHIPPING SAID PUPPY BACK TO BREEDER WILL BE THE COST OF THE BUYER, THE SELLER WILL PAY FOR THE SHIPPING COST OF THE REPLACEMENT PUPPY TO BE SENT TO BUYER. If said puppy is not examined by a veterinarian within 48 hours after delivery or pick-up time, the above guarantees are no longer in effect. NO MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED OR REPLACEMENT PUPPY WILL BE GIVEN.
4) To be free of any inheritable diseases that causes death or serious impairment of vital functions and life altering congenital and genetic disease which adversely affects the health in the puppy until the said puppy is ONE (1) year of age. This includes: Severe Hip dysplasia- which hamper's the dog's movement and natural gait and requires surgery to correct, Kidney, heart, pancreas, spine and liver problems of a severe life threatening or altering nature. If the said dog dies within this one(1) year time frame, purchaser will pay to have it autopsied to ascertain reason. If such inheritable disease is documented by a licensed vet and presented to the seller with sufficient supporting evidence,(within 24 hours of time you found out) The seller reserves the right to a second veterinarians opinion at the expense of the seller, If at which time the vet concurs, then the buyer will be entitled to a replacement puppy of comparable quality. NO MONEY WILL BE REPLACED OR REFUNDED FOR ANY REASON ON VET BILLS. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the same exact parents of the original puppy. All vet charges incurred by purchaser are the sole responsibility of the purchaser and will under no circumstances be paid by the breeder.
5) Guarantee does not cover what in the Bulldogge breed we consider normal or common traits in a bulldog such as worms, any viral bacterial diseases or disorders brought on by parasites, Fleas can be picked up in travel, Along with other certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors for example:Allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, and all other autoimmune disorders THAT are not covered by this guarantee .
6) In case of severe elbow or hip dysplasia, the radiograph should be permanently identified in the film emulsion with: registered name and/or number, name and phone number of the veterinarian or hospital making the film, date of radiograph taken.
7)Purchaser will keep the puppy current on all vet care including shots, dewormings and heart worm treatments. Purchaser is too keep all health records of said puppy during the duration of the contract. No replacement puppy will be given if the puppy has no proof of vet visits and records, been bred, or euthanized, without the breeders written permission. All return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. (unless otherwise noted) The breeder will pay shipping cost on the replacement pup back to purchaser.Note: your Puppy has been vaccinated against Parvo and is free of this disease when it leaves our facility, Seller can not guarantee against Parvo. Keep your new puppy away from strange dogs and strange yards , pet stores , and so on until you the buyer has completed all your bulldogge's immunizations.
Take GREAT CARE to protect your puppy from getting lost,stolen or from danger or abuse.
8) Registration papers for all registered puppies will be sent by regular mail to your home. Within 1 month of purchase.. Unless other wise noted.THERE IS NO GUARANTEE AGAINST NEGLIGENCE. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE PUPPY INTO PUBLIC PLACE 'S UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, UNTIL THE PUPPY HAS HAD ALL ITS IMMUNITY AGAINST DISEASES. Including Rabies and Parvo. The breeder can not Guarantee this said pup to produce a litter of offspring or the Dropping of the males Testicles.
" RIGHT OF RECOVERY/PLACEMENT" In the event that the buyer is unable to keep the dog or provide an appropriate home for the dog the buyer is to contact the breeder and give the breeder first choice to either (A) take the puppy/dog back (B) assist the buyer in finding a suitable home for the puppy or dog. (C) the buyer will not abandon the dog or puppy to a shelter. If the buyer is to sell the puppy or dog to someone during the life of the said animal the buyer is to notify the breeder of new address during the puppy's lifetime. This contract is VALID only for the Original buyer & puppy, It will not be Transferable.ALL APPROPRIATE SHOTS FOR THE PUPPY'S AGE HAVE BEEN GIVEN , AND A RECORD OF THE VACCINATION HISTORY IS SUPPLIED. (ALSO ALONG WITH ANY WORMING DONE BY THE BREEDER.)
( 9) Buyer agrees to maintain the Dog in good health, provide routine preventative health care including, but not limited to, inoculation, internal and external parasites, and heartworm preventative medication.
(10)The BREEDER has done everything possible to produce healthy sound puppies both by breeding only dogs that are free of crippling hip and elbow dysplasia, and by raising the puppies in the best ways possible in regards to diet, exercise, socialization and veterinary care.
This is the entire agreement between the parties and is valid and agreed to by all parties. All parties have read and understood and agreed to this contract in full by signing below. I the purchaser hereby acknowledges that I have received a copy of this document. Further, I accept the terms ands conditions of the guarantee for congenital or hereditary disorders printed in the document, & I waive and relinquish any other rights that I might otherwise have in the event of such occurrence. The purchaser acknowledges that he or she has read,understands and agrees to the terms of this document in full. NO CASH REFUNDS. The place of Venue for this contract is Spokane County in Washington State.
SELLER(BREEDER)______________________________ DATE , 2006
A copy of the contract will be sent to the buyer after the deposit has been made with a return envelope back to breeder, so breeder can get a copy of signature and sign the contract. After full payment has been made seller will send the contract, registration and all other records back to buyer in the mail. Prior to shipping the puppy to new home. Contract needs to be filled out and returned prior to shipment of pup.