Chappel's Forever Loved Shih Tzu's Contract
***This guarantee is made public and is legally binding whether signed or not. It is your responsibility to view this guarantee***
This contract must be printed,signed and sent with deposit/hodling fee to place a puppy on hold
Balance on puppy must be paid in full at 7 week's of age or puppy will be placed back up for adoption and there will be no refund of deposit
This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health, to the best of our knowledge at the time of sale
from communicable diseases,
and up to 1 year from the date of birth
for genetic life-threatening disease.
"Please Do Your Research"
Think very hard about if you are ready for the responsibility and what impact a new puppy
on your life and if you have the time for a new little puppy
"Puppies are a LifeTime Commitment"
All Deposit's are Non-Refundable
Be sure you have done all your research and really thought about
if you want this puppy before you send us a deposit.
Chappel's Forever Loved Shih Tzu's does not pay for any veterinarian costs or fee's
There are No Cash Refunds
If the puppy is found to be used in a puppy mill or pet store
the buyer agrees to relinquish ownership of the puppy back to
Chappel's Forever Loved Shih Tzu's "Lisa Chappel"
Chappel's Forever Loved Shih Tzu's assumes no responsibility beyond what is stated in this contract.
Limited Registration will be given with all puppies unless other arrangement's have been made.
This Contract is non-transferable. If the buyer(s) do not adhere to all of the requirements in this contract, then the health guarantee will be considered null & void.
THE SALE OF THIS PUREBRED SHIH TZU DOG IS MADE UPON THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Puppies Date Of Birth_________________
I agree to purchase this male/female shih tzu puppy
Telephone Number____________________ Address_______________________________________
Date Puppy Was Released______________
1. Buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 2 normal business days from the date of pick up. A copy of the exam must be mailed to Seller; post marked within 48 hours of the veterinarian exam. This is mandatory to start the 1 year health guarantee against inherited genetic defects. A One year after sale Replacement Warranty is given for life-threatening inherited genetic disease that would severely impact the quality of life short of euthanasia or caused said puppy to expire. These conditions are listed and limited to heart, kidney, and liver from the date of puppy’s birth. No other conditions are included or covered in this contract. . _____ Buyer Initials
2. A notarized Veterinarian Report with findings stating, to a medical certainty, that the condition or death was in fact caused from the prenatal state will be required. Buyer(s) will be required to send the notarized Vet's Report by registered mail along with all of the puppy's medical records. Seller's Veterinarian must confirm and agree with the diagnosis. The Seller will then give buyer a replacement puppy of equal value and the same gender, from the next available litter. Replacement Warranty will be terminated if puppy was found to be abused, neglected, or does not have up to date records of vaccinations and fecal records. _______ Buyer Initials
3. Buyer agrees to Spay/Neuter said puppy by 6 months of age and supply buyer with a Veterinarian's letter (certificate) as proof of spay/neuter.
Limited AKC Registration paper's will be sent after proof from a licensed vet has been sent to seller.
4. Limited registration will be given with all puppies unless other arrangements have been made
5. If puppy is placed with full registration Puppy is to be registered using the breeder's kennel name (Chappel's FLS) at the front of puppy's name._______ Buyer Initials
6. If said puppy is bred, buyer will owe seller $1500 along with $1000 for each puppy produced by said puppy. Any offspring will be placed on seller's Spay/Neuter Contract.
Buyer will be required to provide seller with the signed contracts and puppy buyers contact information. _______ Buyer Initials
7. If at any time the Buyer can no longer care for the puppy/dog
the buyer is to contact Seller and Seller has the option to take Puppy Back
If Seller does take puppy back it is Buyer's responsibility to bring puppy/dog back.
Puppy/Dog must be current on all vaccines and all paper work must be returned to Seller
Seller has the option to allow Buyer to place puppy/dog
but Buyer must have written consent from Seller.
"No Refunds Will Be Given" Due to Buyer no longer wanting/changing
their mind about the puppy/dog
8.This guarantee does not include wormy puppies. Coccidia,Open fontanelles,Luxating Petella,Giardia and kennel cough which is usually caused by bacteria and is common in puppies that are shipped.
It does not cover what in the Shih-Tzu breed is considered normal: cherry eye,dry eye, stenotic nares, under bite, and both inguinal and umbilical hernias.
It does not cover hypoglycemia or diseases for which vaccinations could prevent
9.If the seller decided that the buyer is not suited for a shih tzu puppy
seller has the right to cancel sale anytime.
10.Adults sizes and Colors are Estimates Only, No Guarantees are made
11.Chappel's FLS warrants the puppy to be a good quality representative of its breed. If a puppy is sold with Full AKC registration rights, seller cannot guarantee that a male puppy will have two normally descended testicles at maturity.
Seller cannot guarantee the fertility of a male or a female puppy at maturity and it is impossible to guarantee breeding/show success. Seller cannot guarantee coat quality
It is the buyer's sole responsibility for bills incurred from breeding this dog.
12.The buyer of the puppy agrees that he/she is not a puppy mill or puppy broker for pet stores and the puppy will be part of their family for it's entire life._____ Buyer Initials
13.If there were to be a legal issue due to Breeder and Buyer not agreeing, absolutely all legal issues will be dealt within the State of Michigan, Sanilac County. And is subject to all Michigan Laws. Out of State Laws are not valid in this guarantee. All Attorneys will be billed to Buyer
_____ Buyer Initials
14.This Contract is non-transferable
15.We are very firm about the refund policy, so please do not ask to have your money refunded, as it is stated many times in this contract that there is no cash refund of any kind.
It is understood & agreed that this puppy is being sold for: pet/ breeding._____ Buyer Initials
I have read the above and agree to said conditions,
Seller Signature ________________________
Purchaser's Signature _______________________________
Click Below For A Printable Copy
Our Females |Our Males |
New Additions | Past Puppies | More Past Puppies
UpComing Litters | Available Adults
Nursery A | Nursery B | Nursery C | Nursery D | Nursery E
Nursery F |Nursery G |Nursery H | Nursery I
Adoption Form |
About Me | Deposit |
References | More References |FAQ |Links |Poetry
Cherished Memories |Recipes | Home Remedies