Mood: party time!
You might be from a small town if...
1. You can name everyone you graduated with.[YES!]
2. You know what 4-H is. [club secretary in grade school! LMAO my sister is the club president now]
3. You ever went to a party that was held about 20 miles down a deserted dirt road.[LMAO YES]
4. You used to drag "main." [still do]
5. You said the 'F' word and your parents knew within an hour.
6. You schedule parties around the schedule of
different police officers since you know which ones
would bust you. [YEP]
7. You ever went or thought about going cow-tipping.
8. School gets canceled for a sports team going to
State [HAHAH LMFAO YEP]
9. You could never buy cigarettes cause all the store clerks knew how old you were. [hahahah]
10. When you did find someone old enough to buy smokes for you, you had to drive down country backroads to smoke them. [hahahahah]
11. You never missed a Homecoming parade.
12. You still go home for Homecoming.
13. It was cool to date someone from a neighboring town. [your a loser if you date someone from Hydro]
14. You had a senior skip day. [YESSSSS and the teachers allow it]
15. The whole school went to the same party after
16. You can't help but date a friend's ex.
17. Your car is always filthy from the dirt roads. [YES! damn annoying dirt!]
18. You think that kids who ride skateboards are
19. The town next to you is considered "trashy" or
"snotty" when it is just like your town. [rival schools]
20. Getting paid minimum wage is considered a raise.
21. You refer to anyone with a house newer than 1980 as the "rich people." [yeah, apparently i live in the "nice" part of town]
22. The people in the big city dress funny then you
pick up on the cool new trend two years later.
23. You bragged to your friends because you got pipes on your truck for your birthday. [i know guys who do!]
24. On Fridays, anyone you want to find can be
found at Main Street or the Braum's. [YESSS]
25. Weekend excitement involves a trip to RiteAid.
26. Even the ugly people enter beauty contests.
27. You decide to walk for exercise and 5 people pull over and ask you if you need a ride. [OMG YEAH, i stopped jogging bcz of that!]
28. Your teachers call you by your older sibling's
name. [YEAH they DO! when my little sis asked for h/w she missed cuz she was sick, my chem teacher gave her what we were doing in my class]
29. The closest "cool stores" are at least 45 miles
away. [TRY 60 miles!]
30. The local phone book has only one yellow page.
31. You leave your jacket on the back of the chair in the cafe, and when you go back the next day, it's still there, on the same chair.
32. You don't signal turns because everyone knows where you're going, anyway.
33. You call a wrong number and they supply you with the correct one. [hahahahah lmao, we were prank calling, we just randomly asked for betty anne, this lady gave us the right number!]
34. You have to name six surrounding towns to explain to people where you're from. [ESPECIALLY WHEN I GO SHOPPING! they'll ask, and im like, you know where Hinton, Weatherford, El Reno, is????]
35. Driving to the party on a four wheeler is quite normal. [actually, driving on your lawn mower talking on your cell phone is]
36. The town population increases by one-third when the universities go on break. [ooooooo uh huh]
37. You laugh your head off reading this because you know it's true and then forward it to everyone in
your address book, which is actually half your town [LMAO HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA]