|Guide Guiders Training 21-23 April 2006
This training weekend will be held at Foxlease. Attendance is by County/Island allocation so please contact your County/Island Commissioner if you would like to attend. Applications received at Region Headquarters without the knowledge and support of the County/Island concerned will not be accepted.
This residential training is open to
- Experienced Guide Guiders
- County/Island Guide Advisers
- County/Island Baden-Powell Co-ordinators
The main topic for the weekend will be the Baden-Powell Challenge, e.g.:
Baden-Powell Challenge in meetings:
- The balancing act of Baden-Powell Challenges versus Patrol self-government
- Dealing with older Guides not wishing to do the Baden-Powell Challenge
- Enthusing about the Baden-Powell Challenge
Baden-Powell Challenge Adventures Weekends:
- Consider and create new ideas for them
- Share ideas on how we do and how we could organise these
- Receive an update on the review being undertaken at national level
The training team is planning to have free/fun time on the Saturday afternoon.