2. This number, 1b8m, is the most sacred number in creation. It is the total number of original people who inhabited the first earth of our universe countless trillions of years ago. Thus every earth inhabited thereafter keeps this number as their final and stable population. It was determined to be the ideal number of people that can inhabit a planet the size of earth in complete comfort, without imposing on each other or on the natural resources, as well as on the animals and plants. That enables complete freedom of movement for all life on the planet, and this is essential for peace, prosperity, and spiritual growth (the gaining of knowledge).
3. The reason why the number is specifically 1b8m is described in the mathematics section of BlackRoots Science.
4. The first earth mentioned above, was created by the b8m original Gods from the stars of the previous universe. They had existed in that previous universe, toward its end, along with trillions upon countless trillions of other people, in a state of mind called divine unity, or the oneness of God. It is a state of mind where all the people in the universe unite as one. This One is God in truth, not the 'spirit' God of modern religions.
5. When the trillions upon trillions of people at the end of the previous universe were united as one, they experienced an indescribable expansion of their minds, which were as one mind. It expanded to such an extent that it not only circumscribed their entire universe, but exceeded its boundaries by an immeasurable extent. The One Mind, or God, became so large that the previous universe could no longer contain him/her. He/she felt a need for a larger universe in which the experience of life would continue. The trillions upon trillions of people, still united as one, then decided to abandon that universe. They consciously left their perfected bodies and rose in mind far above the universe. They then looked down on it and saw it as a small sphere, the way our earth looks when seen from high above in space.
6. Now, the mind is always attached to the body. There is no such thing as a mind without a body, as so-called 'spiritualists' would like us to believe. The mind can extend beyond the outer reaches of space, even expand infinitely, but a magnetic attraction always attaches it to the physical body. The magnetic attraction dissipates at death, and the mind and individual personality, or soul, then ascends. I will discuss ascension at a later time.
7. The unified mind of the people, who were as One Person, was so immense that the stars appeared to be the size of atoms. As this Person was contemplating the universal sphere, he/she saw that it was adequate for habitation as a new earth, with all the stars being its atoms. He/she made one billion eight million new bodies corresponding to the size of the new earth, using some of its substance (the stars/atoms). Then he/she disconnected the magnetic connection to the old bodies and left them in the old universe. The 1b8m Gods then descended upon the new earth into the new bodies and became the first inhabitants.
8. The matter of every star and planet in the universe is created in seven forms. In modern words these are magnetism, electricity, light, ether, gases, liquids, and solids. The fourth substance, ether, is the central supporting substance of the other six. It is the womb of creation called space. It is black in color, as one can see by looking out into space at night. This absolute blackness called space not only supports the other substances, but it also gives individual color to all objects because the color black contains all other colors in itself. Hence when the b8m original Gods made themselves new bodies, they clothed them in skin whose color is black, getting it directly from the ether. Because the Gods create all plants and animals from their own bodies, they need to have all colors stored in a single color in their creative germ, which is called the dark dominant germ or gene, the source of what modern people call melanin.
9. Upon arriving on the first earth, the One Mind of God incarnated instantly in 1b8m bodies, as already said. Half of them (504,000,000) were female and the other half were male. Each pair of male/female Gods are called soul mates. They always create in soul mate pairs, even when in large groups, because all creation has a male/female or negative/positive principle (negative is not used in a derogatory sense, but as the complement of positive). The b8m original people then proceeded to instantly create perfect plants and animals, called the original totems, from which all evolutionary life forms evolved. They also proceeded to create new stars and planets around the first earth by condensing part of their expanded mind. After living on that first earth for more than a trillion years, they finalized the plans for the completion of a new, much larger universe. They then gave birth to their descendents, and then passed out of life (ascended). Before passing, they established the society of the Black Nation.
10. They established it by withdrawing from or leaving their divine unity, in which they had existed for over a trillion years. They did this in order to be able to bring new life into the world, new persons who had never existed before, such as you and me. At the same time, in order to ensure the continuity of eternity, these same b8m original Gods continue to incarnate in the new people. They reside in the unconscious part of the person's mind and are called the mind of God, or the divine gift of ancestral memory (or what modern people call the spirit of God). Thus every Black person, even though he or she is born brand new, is simultaneously one of the b8m original Gods. Only the personality is new. The spirit is old, even eternal.
The b8m original people all withdrew from
the divine unity except 24 people, 12 men and 12 women. They became the Kings
12. The 12 Gods chose 12 assistants each and called them the 144 Chiefs. The Gods divided the population into 12 tribes of 84 million people. They further divided each tribe into 6 clans, and set 2 Chiefs, a man and a woman, as the heads of each clan. The Chiefs chose 1,000 people each and called them the 144,000 Judges. They sent them in soul mate pairs all over the earth to set the foundations for 72,000 cities. Each couple took about 14,000 people with them to establish their city.
13. This was the basic organization of the Black Nation established by the original Gods on the first earth. When other earths were completed and settlers sent to them, this organization was repeated and remains as the divine form of Kingdom/Queendom on every inhabited earth throughout the universe.
14. The original Gods also established 7 great rituals of initiation to be used by the leaders to elevate all new people to divine unity. God's purpose for creating universe after universe is to increase himself/herself. Every person who completes the seven great rituals becomes full God, exactly like the original people. At that moment of completion, God rediscovers himself/herself anew, as if he/she had never existed before. That is how God renews himself/herself, thus overcoming the stagnancy that would be the case in an eternally all-knowing being who never changes.
15. In addition to the 7 great rituals, the original people also established many other rituals and customs covering every area of science and life. They then initiated the leaders of their descendents into this knowledge before passing. Their initiation rituals have been faithfully transmitted from generation to generation since the beginning.
16. On our earth, this form of divine rule existed uninterrupted for 78 trillion years, until 6,000 years ago, when a certain God decided it was time for all the other Gods (you and me) to experience that part of us contained in what is called the non-creative recessive light germ. He caused the birth of new races of people, the non-Blacks, who would be the vehicles to manifest all that is in that gene.
17. All things, without exception, are contained in God. God will experience all that is contained in him/her. He/she knows all, but has not experienced all. He/she uses the creation for this purpose of experiencing all that is known, including what is called evil. Hence 6,000 years ago, a God by the name of Yahweh, called Yakub in other ancient scripts, was born here on our earth. He together with about 60,000 volunteers who are called the Elohim made the non-Blacks in our image. They made them by suppressing the dominant black gene and slowly unfolding the recessive light gene over a period of seven generations of offspring, or 200 years. This caused the appearance of the first light race, born to Black people. After another 200 years of deliberate and careful breeding, they caused the second light race to appear out of the first. Then 200 years later the third race appeared and finally, 66 years after the appearance of the 3rd race (yellow race) the 4th race (caucasians) appeared. These 60,000 people, Yahweh and the Elohim, thus initiated the modern age and the process that would eventually bring our divine Kingdom to a temporary end.
18. That in brief is the sacred history leading from the first earth to our earth, and to the present situation or cycle called evil, which was preordained to last for 6,000 years.
ery interesting read where did you get all this information from?who told you about it and who told the person who told you and etc (as in where did this all originate from?)
2. I was taught the ancient history of our people by the elders of my tribe. They have kept it in safe custody for many thousands of years, and pass it from generation to generation through oral teachings and initiation.
3. I may have missed it, but could you give us some indication of what part of Afrika your information comes from? Some of it is very familiar, other parts are completely foreign and dont seem to coorelate with any indigenous spiritual system in Afrika, of which I am aware. You also spoke of inititiations. To what, by whom, and of what lineage?
I'm from the tribe called Batswana. My
people live in different regions in southern Africa, in the countries of
5. You consider all of Batswana to be one tribe? Are your initiations considered "general rites" which are conveyed among Afrikan community members as they reach certain ages, or are you receiving specialized training as a Dingaka and/or Sagoma?
If you serve in one of these two capacities,
please tell us how long you have been in training. Its rather exciting to think
we have some Afrikan healers or priests from Southern Afrika living in the
7. Also, if you don't consider it intrusive, please place more environmental context on your information. Tell us what the names of the Creator, Intermediary Gods and Ancestors are within your tradition. What are some of the rituals that are safe for general public to practice. Outside of oral history what are you authorized to share with Afrikans born in west?
8. If you dont mind I want to put a small note on the first page of this post and in the title bar indicating that your spiritual knowledge is from Botswana.
9. Our tribe of Batswana is divided into many smaller clans. I'm from the clan called Bakhatla.
10. I'll briefly outline our initiation system for those who are new to such information. There are three types of initiatory training among my people, as is the case among many Afrikan tribes. The first is 'general rites' as you put it, which youths undergo at about puberty.
11. After that, a handful are selected to be trained as Dingaka (Ngaka - singular; Dingaka - plural). The term, Sangoma, belongs to the Zulu tribe, and is not used among us, but it means the same thing, as you probably know.
12. A second group, much smaller, is then selected at a later stage to be trained as griots. I am a griot - a tribal historian, and not a Ngaka. There are two types of griots. The first is called Moseki, or a 'memorizing' griot, for lack of a better word. Such initiates are trained usually from childhood in certain rites that vastly improve their powers of memory to exceed that of ordinary people. Then they are taught oral history, and memorize it word for word, so they can transmit it to following generations exactly as they received it. The second type of griot is called Motshidi. This word is difficult to translate. But it effectively means 'one who lives with the ancestors'. I am a Motshidi.
13. The central tenet of Afrikan initiation rites is that the lives of our ancestors, the Gods, are still as vibrant today as they were in their time. With this tenet as the foundation, we are trained to access that vibrancy, and transport our minds or spirit to their time.
14. We are guided to travel in spirit until we reach what we call Mojako (the Gate) and receive the blessings of the Gatekeeper. Then we are assigned a Custodian, through whose eyes and mind we see the past. We are thus enabled to research and investigate the lives of our ancestors exactly as if they were living right now. The time we live in in that state we call Ditoro or 'Dreamtime'. It's not related to outside time. In just 3 nights we are able to live a thousand years or more in Ditoro. The experience of Ditoro has a vividness that far exceeds that of modern ordinary experiences. I was taught that our ancestors lived in that type of vivid consciousness as their normal everyday experience prior to 6,000 years ago. Our present minds have been severely 'slowed down', so to speak, due to the deterioration of our bodies, which are inferior to what our ancestors had then.
15. What we discover in that state becomes indelibly etched in our mind. It is just as vivid today in my mind as it was when I completed my first Ditoro 21 years ago.
16. That's a brief overview of the experience. The rites that are actually used to open it up for us, as well as the names of the Guardians, Custodians and Gods we meet are sacred. What little I've told is about as much as I'm allowed to tell.
17. The secrecy in which we are initiated today is only a temporary phenomenon. It started 6,000 years ago to keep certain knowledge from the present rulers of the world. Before then, all black people were taught as a matter of course using the same kind of rites and rituals. We have reached a point in this 6,000-year cycle when the empire of the white man is about to crumble. The secret initiations are about to be re-established as a common teaching method. That's the reason why I've prepared and posted these teachings.
18. WHO TAUGHT THESE ELDERS, WHERE DID THEY GET THEIR KNOWLEDGE? IS THEIR KNOWLEDGE AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMS OUTSIDE OF YOUR POSTS? SHOULD YOU REALLY BE SHARING THIS KNOWLEDGE?
ROOTS SCIENCE IS
20. CAN IT TELL US ABOUT AFTER LIFE, OR THE END OF THE FLESH MAN AND THE BIRTH OF THE SPIRIT MAN? DOES IT EXPLAIN THE SPIRIT AS E=MC2, ENERGY THAT IS NOT DESTROYED JUST CHANGING FORM? CAN IT JUSTIFY HOW SOUL SPIRIT AND BODY WORK IN HARMONY AS ONE?
"Who taught my elders?"
21. They were taught by their own elders. Every generation of my tribe have their own elders. Before they pass on (ascend), they initiate new people to become the custodians of tribal knowledge. This system of education by initiation has been going on in my tribe, as well as 11 other tribes, for 6,000 years.
"Where did they get their knowledge?"
22. Our knowledge was established 6,000 years ago into a coherent system of initiation rites by Yakub, whose real name is Yahweh. He divided the knowledge into 3 compartments. The first - and highest in this age - consists of 360 degrees of knowledge. It is this system in which I am initiated.
The second consists of 36 degrees of
knowledge. It is upon this system that the mystery temples of ancient
The third and final system consists of 33
degrees of knowledge. Yakub/Yahweh established it for teaching the
light-skinned races. In ancient times, the most intelligent of them were
recruited from their countries into the Ethiopian empire (including
"IS THEIR KNOWLEDGE AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMS OUTSIDE OF YOUR POSTS?"
25. Not in the way I've presented it here. I've tried to present what I've been taught in such a way that it may appeal to the largest possible audience of black people. Some of this knowledge can be found in the teachings of Elijah Muhammad. The problem is that many black people are turned off by the Nation of Islam for many varied reasons, most of which have nothing to do with the teachings themselves. So in order to appeal to those black people who have been robbed of Elijah's elevating teachings, I've tried to present the truth in such a way that it does not particularly align with any of the offshoots and various groups formed since his death (...and don't get me wrong - some of them know the truth).
26. My presentation is much more general and comprehensive. It includes our history prior to the creation of our earth, all the way back to the creation of our universe. Later on I'll discuss events that are soon to occur on earth as the present cycle comes to a close. Then I'll go on to discuss what lies beyond this cycle. My goal is to present as comprehensive a version of the truth as is possible to be understood by those who have not yet experienced it first hand through rites and initiations.
27. Thus the short answer to your question is no, there is no published information available of what I've presented here. This is the first time this knowledge has been released publicly.
Which brings me to your 4th question.
"Should I be sharing this knowledge?"
Yes. We have reached the end of the present
6,000-year cycle. In fact it ended in 1914. Since then, the light races have
been given an extra 100 years to repent and save their souls. The 100-year
period of mercy will soon be over. Now is the time, and the elders of all the
29. Well, this is precisely how the devils want it to pan out. Those among them who know the truth know that the so-called 'Messiah' is a black man, the God Yahweh himself and his angels. Therefore they deliberately made the whole world ready to reject him. They'll say, "How can the Messiah be a black man?" All their religions - Christianity, Islam, Judaism and the rest - have prepared the world to expect a white 'Messiah'.
30. The knowledge I share here is crucial to prepare black people for the truth that is soon to manifest. Yahweh, who made this world and its present rulers, is the God of this age. He will soon come in great might and glory to reclaim his own. Those black people who have been deceived by Christianity and white Islam are in danger of rejecting him once they see that he is black.
31. Thatís why this truth is being told now. And more will be revealed.
"BLACK ROOTS SCIENCE IS IT A RELIGION..."
32. Blackroots Science is not a religion. It's a reminder to Black people who have forgotten their glorious heritage. Prior to 6,000 years ago, religions did not exist. Black people then lived a natural life.
33. What you call earthly principles, or the laws of nature, were designed by the b8m original people. They are the laws that govern existence in the universe. Black people, as Gods, are not subject to the laws of nature. They are the creators of the laws of nature. All other creatures and beings created by black people, including the light-skinned races, are subject to the laws. We made ourselves subject to these laws only now in this 6,000-year cycle in order to experience what is caused by self-forgetfulness.
34. All of heaven and earth are the creation of Black people. What is called heaven is a mental state; it's not a physical space 'somewhere'. It exists only in the mind. In scriptures such as the bible and the Koran, the word 'heaven' is also used to mean the sky. When it says the Gods appear in the heavens it means they appear in the sky in their spaceships.
35. Einsteinís law of E=MC2 applies only to the physical universe. It does not apply to spirit. It is true that energy cannot be destroyed. That's because energy is a condensation of the mind, and the mind has neither beginning nor end. Therefore energy can be created again and again, without end. And what the black man creates can never be destroyed.
TO: All who desire a new perspective, and are tired of the old lies, and cannot understand what modern scientists are talking about.
2. Here is an ancient perspective on physics and astronomy, using modern concepts.
What is physics?
It is the knowledge of the laws and principles of atoms and electrons.
What is astronomy?
It is the knowledge of the laws governing stars and planets.
What is the difference between stars and atoms?
Size is the only difference. The laws and principles are the same. Atoms and electrons are miniature stars and planets, and stars and planets are giant atoms and electrons. There is no difference except in size. The movements and revolutions are the same. The orbits are the same. The laws of magnetic attraction and repulsion are the same. Modern scientists want to keep the laws of atomic structure to themselves by cloaking it in a mystery. When I look up in the sky, I see the very same atoms they see in their electron microscopes. God put the stars out there for all to see who cannot afford the million dollar research microscopes, because the stars are what the atoms look like in miniature scale.
6. Would you like to stand on an electron? The earth is a giant-size electron. What is the nucleus of an atom?
7. The sun is a giant-sized nucleus. The electrons of every atom orbit around their nucleus exactly the same way the earth and other planets orbit around the sun. If you don't have a multi-billion dollar electron microscope to look at the nucleus, then look at the rising sun, and there is a perfect nucleus. Look at the earth you stand on, and there is a perfect electron.
Our solar system is a giant atom. The laws ruling its
motions are the same as for an atom. We stand on an
electron called the earth, and lo and behold, the electron
itself is made of electrons. Is the earth not made of atoms?
Yes it is.
And if the earth is an electron, then the electron is
made of electrons. If the solar system is an atom, then the
atom itself is made of atoms.
10. What is the fundamental particle of matter? It will never be found by instruments because every atom is made of miniature atoms, themselves made of even smaller atoms, to infinity.
11. No wonder modern scientists can never find the smallest particle. They keep discovering smaller and smaller ones as their instruments improve. But we don't need instruments. They'd be handy if we could afford them, but we don't need them. We only need our minds.
2. Let our minds make the obvious connection. If the earth is the same as an electron, and the solar system is the same as an atom, then we conclude that the proportions must be the same. In other words, the size of the atom compared to the electron must be the same as the size of the solar system compared to the earth.
3. Solar system is to earth what atom is to electron Same proportions, same laws, different sizes.
4. If the solar system is a million times bigger than the earth, then the atom is a million times bigger than the electron. Is this true?
According to modern measurements, the electron has been measured at about 1/4 trillionth of an inch, and the atom at about 1/4 millionth of an inch across. That gives a proportion of 1 million times, just like it is between the earth and the solar system. This confirms our intuition that the solar system is a giant atom, and the earth is a giant electron, and the sun is the nucleus.
6. Now our mind has been freed and we can proceed to investigate atoms and electrons by studying our own solar system. We don't need expensive tools. We just need the knowledge that has been available since ancient times, when our Ancestors spent many nights studying the sky. They were looking at stars, but at the same time they were looking at the microscopic particles of matter.
7. Modern astronomers and physicists separate themselves into two camps. In the ancient days, our Ancestors, as they built great pyramids and other monuments to study and chronicle the movements of the stars, knew that there was no difference between astronomy and physics. By studying astronomy, they learnt all about physics as well, because physics is the study of astronomy on a microscopic scale.
8. As above, so it is below. That is the law of creation. Once we have a clear understanding of this law, we can use it to learn about the rest of the universe; how it was created, when it was created, what is its size and duration. All we need is our minds.
2. If we let our mind think about this, we realize that even though the stars seem close to each other far, far up in the sky, they cannot really be that close together. If they were, we would see stars in our own sky above the earth, as close as the moon.
3. The truth is the nearest star to our sun is about 32 trillion miles away. This tells us all the stars above, even though they seem close to each other, must be separated by about the same distance as well. It's like looking at the lights of a distant city. They seem closely packed together, but when I reach the city, I realize that there is plenty of space between the lights. Looking from a distance gives the illusion that they are close together. The same is true with the stars. Our intuition tells us that if we could travel to one of the many stars above, we would discover that it sits alone in the sky just like our sun, separated from its nearest neighbor by about the same distance of 32 trillion miles.
4. This begins to give us an idea of the size of the universe. But let us continue with this thought. What can we consider as a model of the universe?
The universe is made of countless solar systems. The earth is made of countless atoms.
Solar systems and atoms are identical differing only in size.
If the universe is made of star systems, which are identical to atoms, and the earth is made of atoms, which are identical to star systems, then the earth must be identical to the universe, only much smaller.
As above, so below.
7. Our mind concludes that the earth is a mini-universe. Its stars are the atoms that make it up. Here is the full cycle of creation. We start with the electron, then atoms, then the earth and other planets, then the solar system and other star systems, then the universe. That is going from the bottom to the top, the smallest to the largest, the beginning to the end.
But a full cycle has the same beginning and end point.
What does our intuition tell us?
It tells us the beginning point, the electron, is the same as the end point, the universe. We have come full circle.
The electron is a mini-earth, the earth is a mini-universe.
As above, so below.
9. How can we find out the size of the universe? By knowing the size of the earth! How many stars are in the universe? Same number as atoms in the earth. The law of creation is the same.
Let's look at this again.
The Solar System is 7,900 million miles in size. It's separated from it's neighbors by 32 trillion miles. How many Solar Systems would fit in this distance if we could line them up from the sun all the way to the next star? The answer is:
We may call this the proportion of separation.
That means 4,000 star systems will fit in the distance separating two stars. How many atoms will fit in the distance separating two atoms?
The same law applies.
As above, so below.
4. It's clear that most of the sky consists of empty space. The distance between any two neighboring stars is so large that it can accommodate 4,000 star systems, and yet there are only two stars in that whole distance. The rest is empty space. We may think of each star system as sitting at the center of a huge bubble of empty space 32 trillion miles across. It's like that with every star system throughout the entire universe, if our intuition is correct that all star systems are separated from each other by about the same distance .
5. The same is true then for the earth and its atoms. Most of the volume of the earth is empty space, because 4,000 atoms can fit in the space between any two atoms.
6. Now we must let our minds be free to think clearly. When we say that most of the volume of the earth is empty space, someone might ask , "Why don't we fall through this empty space?"
We can fall through the empty space between stars, but not that between atoms. These are microscopic spaces. The atoms themselves are even more microscopic, being 4,000 times smaller. That's what we mean when we say the earth is mostly empty space. The atoms are so tiny compared to the space between them that they occupy very little of the earth's total volume.
So yes, the earth is made of mostly empty space just like the sky, but no, we cannot fall through.
If the stars are separated by 32 trillion miles, by how much are the atoms separated?
The proportion of separation is the same; it's 4,000.
The size of the atom is 1/4 millionth of an inch across. Multiplying this by the proportion of separation , we get:
9. Therefore any two atoms are separated by 1 thousandth of an inch, just like any two stars are separated by 32 trillion miles. Now we are closer to finding out the size of the universe. We just have to find out how many atoms make up the earth, and that will tell us how many stars make up the universe.
10. The law of creation has made an earth whose size we can handle and use to understand the universe, whose size we cannot handle so easily.
Actually Blackroots, we are 1 light year from the closest star of Alpha Centauri. It is a fairly easy calculation. I remember it from highschool.
1 light year = 60 seconds * 60 minutes * 24 hours * 365.25 days (not sidereal) * 186,000 miles/second = 5.8697136 x 10^12 miles
Thus the earth star (Sol) is 5.86 trillion miles from Alpha Centauri.
According to the "Amateur Astronomer's Handbook", on pg 253
"...the nearest star to our sun is 4.33 light years away."
More recently, in the "Oxford Astronomer's Encyclopedia", p10: "Alpha Centauri, the closest naked-eye star to the sun, is 4.4 light years away" . That's 25.8 trillion miles.
Also, p323, "Proxima Centauri is the closest star to the sun, at 4.22 light years away" (This is not a naked-eye star, but can be seen by telescope).
These are only 2 stars. Another is the star Altair, located at 16.8 light years away, or the well known star Sirius, at 8.6 light years away, or 49 tril miles. The earth (or our solar system) is surrounded by many thousands more that are a bit farther away.
They all form a canopy, or bubble, so to speak, that completely surrounds our solar system. The ceiling of this bubble may indeed be approximated at 32 trillion miles.
2. Some people who are more mathematically inclined might suggest that we take both the volume of the atom and the empty space and add them together and use that number in our calculation. That would be right, the answer would be absolutely correct. But consider this: The atom is 4,000 times smaller than the space between atoms. If we ignore its size to simplify the calculation, it is exactly like someone saying, "I have $40 in my pocket", when in fact he has $40 and one penny. Ignoring the penny simplifies matters. A penny is 4,000 times less than $40, and can be ignored without affecting the final answer.
3. Similarly, the atom is 4,000 times smaller than the separating space, and its size may be ignored for the sake of simplicity without affecting the final answer.
I mention this now in such great detail because we will
face this situation time and again when we begin to deal with larger numbers. Although it is
possible to make 100% correct calculations, most of the time it's better to make a calculation that
is 99% accurate for the sake of simplicity and understanding. Once understanding is reached,
anyone can then go back and improve the accuracy of the calculation.
So much for that.
The empty space between atoms, as already said, has a
size of 1 thousandth of an inch, which we change to miles, and get 16 billionths of a mile. It
makes a volume of:
16 billionths x 16 billionths x 16 billionths = 4 trillionths trillionths.
The earth is 7,900 miles across. It makes a volume of:
7,900 x 7,900 x 7,900 = 1/2 trillion.
Dividing the second volume by the first will give us the number of atoms inside the earth.
1/2 trillion/4 trillionths trillionths = 125 billion trillion trillion.
A very large number, to say the least.
Therefore there are 125 billion trillion trillion atoms inside the earth.
Now, someone might be wondering about this matter of
dividing volumes and not understanding how it gives us the number of atoms.
Let us step aside for a moment and think of a common everyday example.
7. A drop of water dripping out of a faucet is about 1/4 inch across. There's a cup shaped like a ball underneath the faucet, catching the water, or maybe there's a tennis ball there instead, with a small hole in it. A tennis ball is about 4 inches across (maybe smaller). The water drips until it fills the tennis ball. If you come in right at the end of this little experiment of ours, and you see the last drop falling in, and I ask you, "How many drops did it take to fill the ball?", how will you calculate it?
You have to use volumes because the water, once the ball
is filled, will have the same volume as the tennis ball. If you divide this volume by the volume of
one droplet, that will tell you how many drops it took to fill the container. So here goes:
A drop of water is 1/4 inch across. It makes a volume of:
1/4 x 1/4 x 1/4 = 0.015625
A tennis ball is 4 inches across. It makes a volume of:
4 x 4 x 4 = 64
64/0.015625 = 4,096
Therefore there are 4,096 drops of water inside the tennis ball.
Now, imagine the drop of water coming out of a tiny
syringe needle. Let's say this droplet is only 1 thousandth of an inch across (of course, in reality
the droplet is bigger, but you know where I'm going with this).
These droplets coming out of the needle are dripping into a ball as before. A much bigger ball. In fact (surprise, surprise), the ball is exactly 7,900 miles across, the same size as the earth!
How many droplets will it take to fill the earth-ball? Here
goes again: The droplet is 1 thousandth of an inch across, which is 16 billionths of a mile. It
makes a volume of:
16 billionths x 16 billionths x 16 billionths = 4 trillionths trillionths.
The earth-ball is 7,900 miles across. It makes a volume of:
7,900 x 7,900 x 7,900 = 1/2 trillion.
1/2 trillion/ 4 trillionths trillionths = 125 billion trillion trillion.
11. That's how many droplets are inside the earth-ball. The tiny droplet represents the bubble of empty space surrounding a single atom. At the center of this bubble or droplet is the atom itself, 4,000 times smaller than the droplet in size.
How many atoms are inside the earth-ball?
Same number as droplets, because there's one atom at the center of each.
Hence we conclude again that the total number of atoms
inside the earth is 125 billion trillion trillion.
How many stars are in the universe?
14. Sorry man, the earth is not an empty hollow ball like you're saying. It is a big rock with water on top. Your thoughts are nice, but those thoughts are not science.
15. To understand how atoms make up our earth, it's convenient to assume that at the beginning, the earth was a hollow ball. This ball is then filled with atoms. It is these same atoms that form the "rock and water on top", as you put it, as well as the atmosphere. If we take into account the magnetic separation that naturally separates the atoms, as well as the size of the earth, the number of these atoms can be approximated at 125 billion trillion trillion, as shown in the calculations in BRS5.
Are you taking the average size of an atom?
As you know depending on the atomic number the amount of protons, therefore electrons, increases. Hydrogen has one electron orbitting the nucleus. In the case of iron(Fe) there are 26 electrons orbiting the nucleus. In theory, the first shell-orbit can only support 2 electrons. The next shell can support 8. Therefore, depending on the atom, you will have space between the first shell and the nucleus and then space between the 1st shell and the 2nd then the 2nd and 3rd and so on. So depending on the atomic number the "size" of an atom can change.
Also the volume of the earth would be considered
spherical not cubed and therefore governed by the equation:
pi*((R)sqare) instead of ((s)cube) or l*w*h R being half the number you mentioned.
The volume of the atom is tricky but would probably
measure more accurately if you used the volume of a sphere. From what I remember the electron
orbits are very irregular. I think the forces and movements of sub-atomic particles now fall under
the theory of quantum mechanics.
Whoops! My bad. I gave the area of a circle.
The volume of a sphere is: 4/3*pi*((R)cube)
19. Yes, I'm using an average estimate for the atom size. The Carbon atom is given as 6 billionths of an inch, and Carbon has only 6 electrons. It's one of the smaller ones. The size of the electron is very small compared to the gap separating electron orbital circuits, or shells. As you rightly say, the atom sizes will vary greatly. A hundred-electron atom, Fm (Fermium), will be much bigger than either Carbon or Hydrogen. So the sizes will range from less than 1 billionth of an inch to over a thousandth of an inch due to these orbital gaps. The proportion of these gaps is analogous to the distance between planets in our solar system. The earth is only 7,900 miles across; compare that with the gap between earth and mars, which is about 60 million miles. This same proportion separates the electron orbital shells. So you are right about the increasing size of atoms. I took a median, or midway point between a billionth (for the smaller atoms) and a thousandth of an inch (for the larger ones), and came up with about a millionth of an inch.
On the second question of the volume of the earth and the
atom, I did use the spherical volume formula, which you are right, is 4/3 pi R3. But R, or radius,
can be written in terms of diameter. Clearly, as you know, diameter is twice radius, or R=1/2 D.
So the formula can be written as
4/3 pi (D/2)3 or 1/6 pi D3.
21. The factor 1/6 pi is common to all spheres, large and small. When dividing the volume of one sphere (earth) by that of another (atom), the common factor cancels out. So I ignored it from the start. The effect is the same as using cubic volumes. I'm sure you'll agree that ignoring common factors from the start greatly simplifies the calculation.
22. As to the irregularities of electron orbits, and their designation to the realm of quantum mechanics, there you raise a very involved issue, but not at all complicated. It is made complicated by those who do not know (or even ignore) the true origin of things. (I think you know the race I'm referring to). I will address this topic in a later BRS.
23. You've mentioned electrons, but why not protons and neutrons? Do protons represent positive energy and electrons negative energy? Do you agree that their are 12 planets in our solar system, like the Sumerian Tablets illustrate?
24. What are called protons and neutrons refer to the makeup of the nucleus. The nucleus of an atom is a sun, literally. The sun is primarily a magnetic, electrical and light body. As with all large bodies in space, it has magnetic poles, a negative and positive pole, or north and south, just like the earth. The polarities of these poles give rise to what are called protons. So a proton is not a particle, or separate body like an electron (which is literally a planet), but simply an effect of the magnetic poles of the sun (nucleus).
25. The substances that make up the sun are under the influence of its magnetic field. This influence/interaction gives rise to another effect that scientists call the neutron. Both the proton and the neutron are the effects of the sun's magnetic field. When they are studied on an electronic scale, these effects give the illusion of actual moving particles, and so modern scientists call them protons and neutrons.
On the question of the number of planets:
There are many smaller spheres slightly smaller than Pluto beyond the boundary of our solar system. They cannot be called planets. Occasionally, as the thousands of years pass, some of them enter our solar system and establish temporary orbits long enough to be regarded as planets. They were recorded as such by some ancient astronomers, especially the astronomers of Sumer.
27. After some millennia in these orbits, they are always captured by the larger planets like Jupiter and Saturn to become their moons.
28. So how can you age the earth (the universe) by calculation? How old is it and how much time is it left for its completion?
29. The estimated total number of star systems in the universe is 125 billion trillion trillion, as I described in one of the posts on astronomy/physics. The Gods send 144000 settlers from the first earth every 7000 years to inhabit these star systems, most of which have earth-like planets. This is how our earth was first inhabited 78 trillion years ago by 144,000 of our ancestors who came from another star system. When the entire universe is inhabited by Black people, then the universe will have attained its purpose, and will come to an end and be replaced by a new one. This has been going on without beginning, and will never end. The full age of the universe at that time will be about 875 trillion trillion trillion years.
125 billion trillion trillion.
Same number as atoms in the earth.
As below, so above.
The earth is a model of the universe that God presents to us to enable us to comprehend the universe and its stars. For the earth, the atoms are its stars.
How big is the universe?
We can find the answer by asking, how big is the earth? And what is its proportion of size in relation to the atom? In other words, how much bigger than the atom is the earth?
The atom is 1/4 millionth of an inch across, which in
miles is 4 trillionths. The earth is 7,900 miles across.
The proportion of size is 7,900/4 trillionths = 2,000 trillion.
That means the earth is 2,000 trillion times bigger than the atom.
What this tells us, according to the law, is that the
universe is 2,000 trillion times bigger than the solar system.
So its size is 2,000 trillion x 7,900 million = 16 trillion trillion.
The universe is 16 trillion trillion miles across and has 125 billion trillion trillion stars.
The earth is 7,900 miles across and has 125 billion trillion trillion atoms.
We must ignore the lies of modern scientists if we are to
discover the truth about the creation of the universe. They say that 4.5 billion years ago there was
a huge kaboom.
A big bang.
Our Ancestors never mentioned any bang, big or small.
Ignore the bang and consider this:
The law of creation is the law of cycles, which says the end point is the same as the beginning point, and the cycle repeats. A flower starts with a seed and ends with a seed, so that it may start again and continue forever. The cycle starts with the electron and ends with the universe. It ends where it began, so that it may start again and continue, without beginning and without end.
8. If the earth is a mini-universe, is it not intuitive to think that it was a full universe at the beginning? And if the electron is a mini-earth, could it not have been a full earth also? If the universe is made of star systems and star systems are made of atoms, does that not say atoms are the original star systems of the beginning?
9. The present universe originated from the universe of the past, and that one from the one before. There never was a time when a universe did not exist. Just as people are born of people, and flowers come from flowers, so also do universes come from universes. There is no beginning and no end. It has always been, and ever shall be.
Our Ancestors teach the story of creation as follows:
Long, long ago the earth was a full-size universe. Its present atoms were the stars of that universe, and they were 125 billion trillion trillion in number, filling space farther than the eye could see, stretching across that universe, which was 16 trillion trillion miles across. Just like every flower grows in its season and reaches full maturity, the universe has its season also, called its duration. At the end it reaches full maturity.
11. When that universe of our Ancestors reached full maturity, it was time for it to give birth to a new universe, to continue the cycle of creation. Just as a flower folds itself into a tiny seed, which later unfolds into a full-fledged flower, so did the previous universe fold into a single earth. God, whose Mind is infinite, and to whom star systems are as atoms in size, gathered all these stars into a single sphere which became our earth. The stars of that entire previous universe became the atoms of the new earth.
12. That is how the first earth of a new universe is always created. Then new stars filled the space around that earth, and our universe came into being.
13. There is no big bang in the creation of a new universe, just as there is none in the growth of a flower. When it is time to create a new universe, God simply expands His Mind until the whole universe appears to be the size of a single earth. At that point the stars appear to be the size of atoms. The whole universe becomes one earth, and new stars are created all around it.
Not only are the atoms of our earth identical to star
systems, but they were actually the star systems of that universe of our Ancestors. Our electrons
were Their planets on which They lived. When the purpose of that universe was completed, the
Minds of our Ancestors expanded to an unimaginable extent, such that They could see the entire
universe as a single sphere the size of our earth. That sphere became our earth and our Ancestors
made themselves new bodies from its substance. They became its first Inhabitants. They are the
Original People called the First Gods. We, as Black people, are Their descendants. Our lineage
stretches all the way back to Them.
That is the story of how They created our universe.
15. Here's a question to consider. If all the stars of the previous universe are used to form the first earth, where do all the new stars around it come from?
i was curious to know which story are you using because
this does not relate to the one laid down by the ancient people of the nile. i can't quote on the
dogon people off hand, but from what i know, this isn't in relation with it either. although i don't
know your source i'm not saying you are wrong because what you state sounds fathomable but
what's the science because all science has a basis...?
17. This is knowledge that was taught to me by the elders of my tribe. I have since educated myself in the ways of modern scientists, and was able to translate the teachings of my ancestors into modern concepts.
18. .....what tribe, or maybe hwat reference material would i be able to look up in order to corroborate this and fit the pieces of the puzzle together???
19. I'm from the tribe called Batswana. Our language is called Setswana, or Sechuana.
20. As for written references regarding the teachings of our tribe, you will not find any. We are taught orally at first. But this is only basic teaching. The most important teaching is done using only the method of initiation, which is a much more efficient way of passing on knowledge than either oral or written records.
21. As we progress in our discussions, if all goes well, I'll talk more in detail about the ancient methods of teaching, still used today among some tribes.
22. And to the Brother who asks what is the basis of this science. As you read the coming posts, you may eventually agree with the following statement: The basis of science is the Mind of our Ancestors.
now if this did originate from as you say 6000 years ago
how did they know about electrons and neutrons?etc when no microscope was available at the
scientists have found the smallest particle-hydrogen i believe may be wrong ages since i did the periodic table.
24. im not too sure about the analogies and the mathematics in your post either-but will not argue that as im no mathematician.
you say black people -what do you define as black?where
do the other races come from?brown red yellow etc
ps whats your religion/faith actually called?
26. Modern microscopes didn't exist 6,000 years ago, as you say. Our ancestors didn't speak about electrons and atoms in those days. In fact, even today's elders don't speak about such things. I'm the one who translated what I was taught into modern concepts in order to make the discussion clearer. The reason they didn't speak of atoms and electrons is not because they didn't know of such things, but it's because atoms and electrons don't really exist. What modern scientists call electrons are really planets, and the nucleus around which they orbit is actually a sun or star. These planets and stars are miniature in size because of the phenomenon of mind expansion.
27. What happens is that the universe is created at the beginning and lasts for a certain duration, depending on its purpose. When the purpose is fulfilled then it comes to an end. Before it comes to an end the minds of all the people who live in it join together into one mind or one consciousness. This is an expanded state of consciousness. The expansion of the mind or consciousness is so immeasurably large that the entire universe would appear to you as if it were a single sphere the size of the earth. All the stars of that universe appear to be the size of atoms, and all the planets the size of electrons.
28. That's how electrons and atoms come into being. They are literally the stars and planets of the previous universe. That universe becomes a seed, as it were, for the creation of a new and much larger one.
So our ancestors did not call them electrons and atoms.
They called them what they really are, which is the planets and star systems of the previous
universe that gave birth to ours.
(I'll answer the other questions next time)
Here's the answer to the rest of your questions:
Let me describe in a roundabout way what I mean by Black people. Besides Black people there are 4 light-skinned races on earth:
The Mediterranean/southern European people. This includes all Hispanics, Portuguese, Latins, and Greek-origin people, as well as their kind in the Americas.
Middle easterners, including Arabs, Jews, Persians, light-skinned Indians, and such people.
The yellow race.
The white race, or caucasians.
Those are all the original non-Blacks. What is called the
red race or "native Americans" is a mix of the yellow race called Mongolians with Black people.
It may surprise you to learn that Black people were the original inhabitants of the Americas. The
yellow race crossed the Bering Strait some thousands of years ago and intermixed with those
original Black inhabitants and produced the so-called "red race".
That description of all the non-Blacks should, I think, make clear what I mean by Black people.
On the question of what is my religion?
I don't have one. I don't worship anyone, because I know there is no one to worship. I revere the Elders and ancestors of the Black Nation, who hold in their custody the state of mind called heaven, to which I will ascend when the time comes. I know all this from first-hand experience, and not as a belief system.
34. All the religions on earth came about because people could no longer directly experience the higher realities by means of rituals of initiation. There was a time when all Black people openly took part in ritual initiations, prior to 6000 years ago. Since the appearance of the non-Blacks, the initiations were hidden to await the end of the rule of these people. When their end comes, then the ancient system of knowledge will come back into open use. In the meantime, for the past 6000 years, the light-skinned races have invented a spirit God and heaven to replace the direct knowledge hidden from them. But all their Gods and spirits, angels and heavens exist only in the imagination, and can be seen quite clearly under the right ritual conditions. Therefore they need religion to fill their lack, whereas Black people really do not, in our natural circumstances. We know who God really is.
2. This is a story from our Ancestors about their world before the light-skinned races. Yes, Black people, there was a time when we were the only people on earth. Those are the times in which the events of this story took place. Not just any story, but His story. True History.
3. To understand true history, we first have to know the most fundamental of all fundamental things. This is what our Ancestors say:
4. In the beginning and end of every universe - now remember, Creation has no beginning or end, but universes have a beginning and end, because every universe is created for a purpose. When that purpose is fulfilled, Creation continues to create the next universe.
5. So they say at the beginning and end of every universe there is only One Person. How many Black people are there on earth today? Over a billion? A billion separate, individual minds means we are divided. In the beginning, we are told, there is no division.
Now this doesn't mean that there is only one human being
on earth. There are just as many individuals as there are today, but we are united as One in mind.
That means every person knows every other person as he knows himself.
More than that.
Every person is every other person. That is Divine Unity.
7. The reason for mentioning this is because the story we are about to tell is about the organization of the ancient Society, which started from Unity. It goes that long, long ago, when the first earth had just been completed, at the beginning of this universe, God came as One from the previous universe. That universe had just reached the completion of its purpose, and a new universe, ours, was just beginning.
God then divided His Mind from Unity, or one to two.
From two He divided again and became three. From 3 He became 7 and from 7 He became 12
Gods. Another day we'll hear as to why He went this long route instead of going directly from 1
to 12. But 12 is the crucial number because it has to do with how the original Society was
You probably guessed it. The 12 Gods represent the 12 Tribes of the Original Nation.
9. The only 12 tribes we hear about today are the jews. Where did they get that from? They certainly did not originate it. They got it from the Originators of True Civilization, our Ancestors.
10. Each one of the 12 Gods, as Gods like to do, separated into a man and a woman. They became the 24 original Kings and Queens of our Nation, called the 24 Elders. Every two, a man and a woman, became the leaders of a Tribe and as Black people like to do, they called them the Mother and Father of the Tribe. The 24 Elders decided they needed assistants to help them lead the Nation that was soon to come, as they planned to have a population of more than 1 billion people. They decided that each God will have 12 assistants.
11. This number 12 is not arbitrary. Our Ancestors say that nothing the Ancients did was arbitrary. Everything they did was totally natural and simple. Therefore everything has a logical and simple reason.
12. Anyone who tells you that there are mystical things reserved only for the "spiritually evolved" is either a deceiver (i.e. yt) or has come under the influence of deceivers (i.e. yt).
13. Each God, as we said, chose to have 12 assistants. They are called the 144 Chiefs. The Elders then divided each Tribe into 6 Clans and put 2 Chiefs at the head of each one, a man and his wife. (Are you surprised that a woman could be a Chief? We are taught to believe that women are not the equals of men. After all, didn't they come from our rib?)
14. So a man and a woman became the joint Chiefs of each Clan. There were 72 Clans in the whole Nation.
15. Here's a mystery that ceased to be a mystery for me as soon as I learned it. Every Black person, without exception, came about exactly as the 24 Elders did. If you remember, I said the 24 Elders were originally 12 Gods and each God separated into a man and a woman. We are told that this happens with every two Black people on earth, brothers and sisters. Before you became a brother or a sister, you were united as One with another. You then separated to be born as a boy and she as a girl.
16. Have you ever wondered about the mystery of soul mates, or love at first sight?
17. Peace. Thanks for the information. It's very enlightening. I do have questions for you:
18. ARE there really soul mates? How would they recognize each other?
19. How did the ancestors make the scientific information PRACTICAL in the daily sense? I mean how did they use it once they understood its nature? I'm afraid science as we know it, as you alluded, has 'evolved' into nothing much more than a bunch of numerical formulas.
20. Are we going to evolve back into the only race on the planet as we once were? Is this idea in line with the repetition of cycles that you mentioned?
21. How would the ancestors use this information to fully understand their true purpose on this plane?
Yes, every Black person on earth has a soul mate.
Many people do find their soul mates and live a happy and fulfilled life. But many more do not. It's very difficult to find a soul mate "by chance", although it does happen. The instances where people find their soul mates are much more common among tribal or so-called indigenous people than they are among us "western-civilized" people. The reason for this is quite obvious.
23. Modern culture has been very successful in disrupting tribal cultures. The people in the old days had a definite and clear scientific system of suiting every person with his or her soul mate.
24. The way white people succeeded in disrupting this aspect of our culture was by teaching young people to be "independent" of the influence of their elders.
25. When I was growing up, there were still some aspects of soul mate matching still going on among our people, where adults were responsible for matching young people with their soul mates. Young people were taught by the instigators of modern culture (especially white missionaries who lived among our people); they were taught to rebel against having their mate chosen for them by their parents or relatives.
26. Now you must realize that even at that time, that part of our culture had long been lost. The parents and relatives themselves most of the time made serious mistakes in matching young men and women. Sometimes they were motivated by the expectation of material gains and so on. Sometimes they mismatched people so badly that it didn't take much to convince youths that this whole system was corrupt. But as I said, the scientific method was lost over 4,000 years ago. Before the appearance of the light races, every person on earth was matched with his or her soul mate by this scientific method.
27. I will discuss in detail the ancient way of finding soul mates in a coming post, soon. It's a true science called the science of complements.
28. Now my sister, don't despair that we have lost this part of our culture. We've lost most of our culture because this cycle of time was destined to have these very things happening. But thanks to the wisdom of our ancestors, who set the cycles in which all things happen in their allotted time; thanks to them this present cycle is coming to an end. All that was lost will be recovered. In truth, nothing was lost, but just put away until we rid ourselves of the arch deceivers.
29. As to your other questions, to answer them now would be to put the cart before the horse, so to speak. There are other issues that I intend to explain first. By following a definite order in our discussions, we may make it easier for other people who are interested in this to follow and understand it. I ask for your patience.
30. It's also a question of time on my part; there are other personal things to take care of, otherwise I would post more often.
31. Having said that, I still welcome all your questions and comments. They may remind me to include some topics that I would otherwise neglect.
32. Ok. I'll wait...anxiously. I hope your explanations include the 'why' of some of what we've gone through. So, we were out of order BEFORE the lighter races began to dominate? This is what then made us susceptible to fall under their control? Initially what prompted people to tamper with a system of perfection? Why would we even open that door to begin with? Were these decisions simply acts of free will or were they guided by 'universal forces' for some unknown 'higher' purpose? Thanks for attempting to answer these very loaded questions. Peace...
You ask questions that are very involved. They go to the
roots of the situation we find ourselves in today. You are right in thinking that free will plays a
part in what is happening today, but "unknown" higher purposes and "universal forces" are not at
all involved. Black people are not, and have never been, at the mercy of universal forces. You'll
see a detailed meaning of this statement, and the reasons why, as I promised, as well as
explanations to most of your questions. Please don't stop asking.
But remember this: The truth is in you. You can find it even at this very moment.
34. i appreciate the posts this brings light to the whole notion of arranged marriage...i find that your analysis is quite accurate...
35. if this is the case for soul mates, is polygamy an INCORRECT practice according to blkroots science...or can a person have MORE than one soulmate???
36. No person has more than one soul mate. God divides from one to two every time he's born on earth, and the two are equal. To have two soul mates you'd have to be equal to both of them, making each one half of you, to put it in a cold mathematical way. But I think you understand my meaning.
Now you'll probably be surprised when I say polygamy is
To analyze some events, it would help to divide our history into two eras: the one before the light races (prior to 6,000 years ago) and the present era (the last 6,000 years).
The former era is what is called in the bible the days of
old, when the sons of God walked on earth. The society was perfect and lived a natural life. That
is to say there were no diseases, war or premature death. Every man died after reaching old age.
The second era brought the races, along with war,
diseases, premature death and a drastic shortening of our lifespan. The last three we could deal
with, but the first, war, brought untold devastation not only on the warriors, but also on the
women remaining at home. Suddenly there was a shortage of men.
To keep the Nation surviving, polygamy became the
logical solution. It was the result of both necessity and common sense.
As you can imagine, it became a part of the customs.
Hence long after it was no longer necessary, it was still practiced merely as an ancient custom.
But there are still many places in Africa today where it's
still necessary. You surely have heard of the Hutu and Tutsi wars, and other tribal wars that still
Customs are hard to drop once they become ritualized.
You've probably seen photos of how some African tribes mutilate their faces as part of their custom. Have you ever wondered why?
It had to do, again, with the light races and their evil
slavery. When enslaving Black people, they logically chose the strongest and most beautiful men,
women and children. Economics dictated that they would get the highest prices for the best of
To counter this evil, many tribes adopted customs of
self-mutilation to make themselves ugly and undesirable. A drastic step, you'll agree.
But it worked. Many survived who otherwise would not have.
Now long after the days of slavery, those customs are still
practiced because people have forgotten the original reason. When they are reminded, they
become adamant and say, "We must do it because our ancestors did it. We cannot go against their
So it is that we still have some customs that are no longer justified.
Good grief blkroots! Your incredible information has
spawned yet another wealth of questions that I hope you'll be able to answer soon:
What is the idea of parthenogenesis all about?
I'd heard that Fard Muhammed was actually a member of one of the lighter races. Is this true?
I'm assuming that when you tackle the issue of Yakub that
you'll then address HOW the light races arrived and how their emergence is connected with the
current patriarchal rule?
How will Black people repair the geneological damage to
our bloodlines done by the social invasions of the lighter races?
Peace....and please keep informing us....it's great!
The sense in which I use the words "light races" does not
mean the same as "light-skinned" Black people. There are many Black people with light skin, as
you well know; some so light they could pass for white. Yet they are Black people.
Fard Muhammad is the son of a Black man and a white
woman. That makes him like many Black people in America, and they're not of the light races.
The light races were made in a very specific way to
remove every bit of the dominant dark gene that was in them. They were made in 4 stages such
that the entire period of their making lasted for exactly 666 years.
Black people made them by removing the dominant dark
gene from themselves. Every Black person has two types of reproductive genes, one that is dark
and dominant, and another that is light and recessive.
There is a method of suppressing the dominant gene,
thereby allowing the recessive one to become predominant. When this procedure occurs in an
uncontrolled or accidental manner, the resulting child is an albino. But a Black albino is not the
same as a light race person because albinos still have the dark gene in them. It is simply
suppressed at conception. In the case of the light races, the dark gene is completely absent. That's
the reason light race people cannot give birth to a Black child.
It takes exactly 7 generations to completely breed out the
dark gene in the first of the 4 stages. With our present lifespan, 7 generations is approximately
200 years, if you take a single generation to be about 28-33 years. In other words, on average a
60-year old person is a grandparent, being the parent of a 30-year old, who in turn is the parent of
a young child. So on average a new generation is born every 28 to 33 years. That makes 7
generations approximately 200 years.
That's exactly how long it took to make the first light race
(the people called Hispanics, Latins and Greeks). The second race (the Arabs, Jews and other
Middle Easterners) took about 200 more years to be bred from the first race. After about 200
more years, the third race, the yellow race, was bred out of the second. Altogether that took 600
years. Then exactly 66 years after that the first white babies were bred from the yellow race,
meaning that the 4 light races were completed after 666 years. Hence it is said that the number of
these beasts is 666.
I'll address the matter of Yakub much later. Your other questions can wait for a while, right?
Ok, my other questions can wait 'til you get the chance.
But, I would like to know why anybody light enough to pass for white WOULDN'T be
considered a member of the lighter races? I mean isn't that how it begins---with the deliberate
intent to water down the dominant gene and make it unrecognizable? Isn't this why the current
Black population of the Americas has in general gotten progressively lighter with each
generation----because there still is a deliberate attempt to accomplish goals to that end? Further,
if Fard Muhammed was mixed race, how would he be different in terms of agenda than say a
Ramses? Thanks for your patience, and you can feel free to answer when you are ready.
Your question is extremely important. It goes to the very
roots of the definition of a Black person. There is a scientific method by which it's known who is
Black and who isn't. By scientific I mean true or ancient science, not modern science. It's not
possible to determine the true race of a person using modern biological/genetic methods, except
in the most obvious cases.
There is only one way that is infallible in this respect. But
before I get to that, let me address your very reasonable question on the motives of a
light-skinned Black person like Fard compared to those of another light-skinned Black man such
as Rameses. Rameses lived at a time when white people were ascending the scales or steps of
power and affluence, and Black people were descending. Many mixed-race people like him sided
with their white ancestry, even though such people are Black. (I'll describe at the end of this
message why it is that a person of half Black/half white parentage is actually Black, even a
person of 1/4 Black- 3/4 white parentage. I already touched on this yesterday when I mentioned
that it takes 7 generations to totally remove a Black person's dark germ.)
Now, the mixed-race Blacks in ancient Egypt sided with
whites because they thought that's where the brightest future lay, in terms of power and affluence.
They were not negatively impressed by the corruption and deceitfulness of these people, even
when it was clear to their unmixed brethren and fellow citizens. This same phenomenon was
prevalent in apartheid South Africa just a decade or two ago. The mixed-race Blacks called
coloureds (which means coloreds) did not want anything to do with native Blacks. Even the
darkest of them denied their Blackness. The reason was just as simple: their economic future, in
their shortsighted view, lay in the direction whites were going, and that's who they followed. I'm
sure you can think of similar situations in America.
Now, Fard Muhammad not only had the longest foresight
possible, but he also had the hindsight of the true history of Blacks and whites. He was raised,
taught and initiated so that he would gain this expanded viewpoint of the nature of reality, and
not be blinded by the glamour of white civilization. That this is factually true can be seen from
his teachings and achievements. He was the catalyst for a sense of pride in self and ancestry that
had not been seen in our people for very many centuries. It's unfair, from my point of view, for
people to reject his truth because of the controversies associated with the organization he and
As you can see, from my perspective the way a Black
person is raised and taught determines his or her attitude toward the true nature of both Blacks
and whites. This is not determined by the shade of his Black skin, whether it's on the lighter or
But on the larger question, the way to determine who is a
Black person is not by looking to see whether or not they side with other Black people or prefer
to abandon their own and live the white life, so to speak. Black people who behave like that are
still Black, whether we like them or not. They are part of the total population of 1 billion eight
This number is the total number of Black people in all
existence. This may sound strange if you consider the size of the universe, as well as all
universes that have ever existed. But this is the total number of Gods. I'll explain this at another
time. They are called the original people, or first Gods, as I've said before. Each God incarnates
again and again, endlessly. Me and you and every Black person are their incarnations. They are
called our first Self. Every Black person from the lowliest "Pygmy" or "Hottentot" to the highest
leader of the UN, including every "uncle Tom", is the incarnation of one of the Gods.
When a God incarnates in a new Black life, the 24 Elders
keep a record of that birth and give that person his or her eternal name. Thus every Black person
has an eternal name. When all the Gods are incarnated, there will be an awakening wherein every
Black person will not only remember his or her eternal name, but the name of everyone else. We
have incarnated time and again since forever, and know each other closer than you know your
own mother, child, brother or sister today.
Every Black person has what is called the mind of God,
which my people call ancestral memory. This mind of God or ancestral memory stretches all the
way along your lineage of ancestors back to your first Self as you were at the creation of our
universe. This mind of God or ancestral memory is unconscious in us, except when it's awakened
by initiation rituals, but it's totally and always conscious in the 24 Elders. Therefore they are the
final arbiters and judges of who is or is not Black for as long as we remain asleep under the
hypnosis of yt. When we awaken, then each one will know him/herself and all others as we've
known each other since eternity.
That is the only true way to determine the racial identity of all people on earth.
Ok. But, if that's the case, then what difference does it
make whether or not I marry one of the lighter race males? If both my children and I are going to
be called black irregardless of the disdain I might have towards my own, what stops me from
becoming say another Diana Ross or Condoleeza Rice? I mean I could literally go ahead, marry
and breed with a white man believing for the 'better' life through my CHOSEN participation in a
"light" supremacy system, and when the shift of power occurs from lighter to Black, I could
benefit from that too? I hate to be rambling here, but I hope you follow me. I'm not sure at this
point I understand why people are being allowed to believe that they can walk the line
inconsequentially if indeed we are to survive. Help me understand here brother. Help me
understand....when you have time. There was something else I meant to ask you. Recently, I went
to see a movie called "What the Bleep Do We Know?" Produced by Europeans, it was
philosophical in nature, and as usual they were discussing issues that we've been knowing for
eons. There was one scene in particular, however, that fascinated me; they showed the work of a
Japanese scientist who'd researched the effects of the energy of certain words (spoken and
written) and thoughts on the nature of water molecules. Positive phrases produced (frozen) water
molecules that were beautiful and almost perfectly symmetrical. On the other hand, negative
energy produced deformed molecules. He related this to the fact that the human body is primarily
composed of water. Someone told me that the same basic information showed up in the Metu
Neter, but I couldn't verify it because I had a difficult time getting through that book when I tried
several years back. So, since you've been so kind in sharing your perspectives, I was hoping that
at some point you can tie this particular information in with yours. Peace again...
On your question about the movie:
The human mind is creative. It affects inanimate matter as well as life (animals and plants), as I explained in a previous post about the true law of evolution called the law of integrity. Moral character creates beautiful forms and immoral character creates ugly forms. Starting next week I'll discuss Biology/Genetics and get into more detail about how the mind creates.
To your first question:
There is punishment for people who try to "lighten" the
Black Nation. Nature has been reducing the sperm count of white men now for the last 100 years.
The rate of reduction has increased over the past few years, and will continue to increase until
they can no longer procreate. That's why those who know are studying cloning.
On the female side the fertility of white women is
decreasing at a rapid rate. They have to use more and more drugs to conceive. This is true also
for light-skinned Black men and women.
The world is Black by nature, and will remain so forever.
Any Black person who, after being exposed to the facts, continues to try and "lighten" our people
is sinning against God, or the Black Nation.
Nature has zero tolerance for stupidity. The consequence
of such foolishness is extinction, or as said long ago, the wages of sin is death.
On our part, we could do these brothers and sisters a big
favor by exposing the truth as much as we can. Most of them are ignorant and only need to have
their sense of pride built back up; pride in themselves and ancestors. If they consciously reject the
truth, then they'll end up alongside the white race in the bottomless pit of hell called extinction,
where there is no coming back. Their biological lineage will simply die out.
You briefed us on the reasons that many traditional
African people used scarification. Can you share anything about the significance of piercings?
Can you share the background of cliterodectomies, etc.
performed on many continental women---mostly against their will?
Gross piercings fall in the same category of reasons as
scarification. I'm referring to the gross piercing of lips and the insertion of large disks in them.
Ear piercings done modestly are for beauty, and have been done ever since very ancient days.
Cliterodectomies are performed for the reason everyone
probably already knows, i.e. to discourage young women from self-pleasure. Older women who
were raised very strictly believe that such an activity is harmful to the uprightness of a young
person's character. Boys are also discouraged from masturbation, although circumcision is
performed primarily for hygienic reasons.
The custom of performing cliterodectomies arose after the
science of soul mates was lost, because the two are related to each other, as well as to the
scientific way of perfecting the character of a person. The science of character perfection and of
soul mates go hand in hand. Next week or the week after I'll begin to discuss biology/genetics,
and it'll become clear how the ancients raised people with absolutely perfect character, in an
infallible, scientific, and natural way. Sometime down the line I'll also discuss the rituals that
were performed to teach pubescent youths all about sex and pro-creation as part of the science of
soul mates. You'll see how this is tied to the perfection of character.
80. All the lost sciences and customs will come back into use soon. It was because of their loss that young women have had to suffer the pains of forced mutilations, as well as other unsavory customs that arose in an effort to counter the evils heaped upon Black people by the appearance of the light races.
In order to rule the Nation efficiently, the 12 Gods chose
12 assistants each, called the 144 Chiefs. Two Chiefs, a man and his wife, are the heads of every
clan, and there are 72 clans, 6 in every tribe.
We were also saying every Black person has a
complement. A complement is a person who completes you. You may think as a man or a
woman you are a complete person. But we are taught otherwise.
We are taught the true meaning of the childish story about
Eve coming from the rib of Adam. Although Adam and Eve refer to the light races, the part
about the rib points to the way in which people are born on earth.
Every two people of opposite gender are united as one in
mind before birth. When they are born, they separate, one being born as a baby boy and the other
somewhere else as a baby girl. To the immature mind of white people, who are but yesterday's
children compared to the eternalness of Black people, the story of the separation of one mind into
two was explained to them in a sort of picture-book manner appropriate to the level of their
mentality. They were taught that Eve came from the rib of Adam (or Adam from the rib of Eve,
because the separation can be looked at either way).
Every man is incomplete without a woman, and every
woman is incomplete without a man. Each one becomes complete when he or she unites with his
or her complement. This is Divine Love, as opposed to fleshly or material love. Now I'm not
passing judgment on love. I'm not qualified to do that, nor is anyone else. I'm simply stating facts
as they are known to me, so please bear with me. This question of complements is important for
the understanding of why the ancient society was organized the way it was.
The 144 Chiefs were given 1,000 assistants each called
Judges, and the total number of people on earth became 144,000, plus the 144 Chiefs and the 24
The reason they are called Judges has to do with the
purpose of the universe. They pass judgment on the state of the universe at periodic intervals, as
to how far it has come in the achievement of its purpose.
(We'll explain in more detail later.)
The Judges head every town in complementary pairs as
well, a wife and husband being the two Judges of each town. There were originally 72,000 towns,
6,000 in every tribe.
This was a Nation, brothers and sisters. It was serious
business and serious organization. Black people filled the whole earth before yt came along.
Don't buy into the lie that Black people were only in Africa, and yt etc discovered the rest of the
We had 12 separate countries spread over the whole earth, from Asia to Africa to the Americas and Europe.
Yes, even Europe. There was a time when the climate
there was not icy cold as it is today. Black people lived there and left the same type of
monuments everywhere they lived. Take a look at the monuments of Egypt which- it is finally
admitted, were built by Black people, after many centuries of reluctance. (This reluctance
persisted for centuries despite the fact that Herodotus, the father of Caucasian history, stated very
clearly 2,500 years ago that the ancient Egyptians were nappy hair midnight-skin Black people.
And how did he know? He went there while Black people were still living there and ruling their
own country. In those days, Egypt was to the whole world what America is today. Everybody
who was anybody went there for learning, culture, fortune and fame, just as people today come to
America from all over the world.
It was taken for granted then, just as it is today among
whites, that Black people were the most advanced people on earth. Herodotus says so without
shame. Whites in those days were still in the infancy of developing their sense of superiority,
which is now fully mature, albeit completely false.) Take a look at the monuments of ancient
Egypt as an example of what our people built. Then search all over the world for similar
monuments, and you'll find them on every continent. If you want to find where Americans have
been in the world, don't you look for McDonalds, Kentucky Fried and Ford automobiles? Those
are yt's modern monuments that he leaves behind everywhere he goes.
Black people left behind much more enduring monuments
everywhere they lived. When you see megalithic stone structures so large that white people today
look at them and say, "How did they do that?", know without doubt when you see these
monuments anywhere on earth that Black people once lived there. This is true of Stonehenge in
Britain, others in Europe and Asia, and the great walls in Central and South America, even in
North America; i.e. all over the world.
I hope you put this in a book. It's good to hear such a
different perspective on these issues. I recently purchased a book called "Song of the Stars" by a
Southern African man called Credo Mutwa. Have you ever heard of him? If so, what do you
think of his views? Thanks.
Yes, I've heard of him. He's what today is called a shaman
or medicine-man, but in the ancient days was called a custodian of rituals.
What view of his did you have in mind, that you're asking about?
I didn't have a particular one in mind. I'd just wondered if,
from your perspectives and sources, you believed him to be credible. That's all.
i second that motion..the book thing
as for credo...i have a dvd of his that was a joint project with david icke.
i have noticed that david icke puts words into crtedos mouth various times ,but it seems that he agrees with icke inb that reptillian beings harvest huemans and were the "gods" of old
now i feel that credo speaks to david in a manner which david convi\eniently misiterprets to fit his own workings....but as for the reptillian thing whats your analysis
Credo Mutwa is one of the most controversial Africans
out there. He's understood much better by Africans in Africa, but very little outside, least of all
by white people such as David Icke. They call him a witchdoctor, as they call all indigenous
shamans. If they have some measure of respect and don't call them that, then they go to them to
get what they need to validate their preconceived notions and write their books, but never to learn
the truth. That they cannot really do because the truth known by Mutwa and his peers concerns
their origins and destiny. The minds of whites such as these cannot accept the truth of their real
origin, let alone their destiny, which was predicted long ago.
Shamans, knowing this, provide them with what they need
to satisfy their curiosity and then send them on their way.
Whenever you hear them speak, almost invariably you'll
hear them say such and such a shaman confirmed such and such knowledge that I already had
(which is not really knowledge but preconceived notions). Hardly ever will you hear them say I
learned such and such a new thing that I never knew before.
And so the shamans play right along with them.
Now, Credo Mutwa, in addition to being a medicine man,
is also a griot. He's one of a few people; he hardly ever forgets anything he's ever heard, seen or
read. Such people are chosen by their elders and told the history of their tribes. They must keep it
safe until they can pass it to the next generation. It so happened that the next generation
following his experienced a massive disruption of tribal life with the advent of large-scale
urbanization all over Africa. Young people migrated in large numbers to urban areas to make a
living, having no choice after they lost their land, water and so on, mostly to white farmers,
settlers etc. That left almost no one that could be trained to carry on the torch of the griot, and
people in Credo's craft were at a loss as to how to pass on the knowledge. The only avenue left
was to publish books, and that's what he chose to do.
Now and then you'll hear him say he's regarded as a traitor
for publicizing secret knowledge. But the truth is if he did not have the blessing of his peers
(other shamans), he wouldn't have done it. Their brotherhood and sisterhood is very closely knit.
He says these things only for the ears of whites, who after all were the only ones back in the '60's
who could publish his books. Hearing him say such things couldn't have made them happier.
There's nothing more pleasing to the light races than to cause mischief and strife among Black
people. So this "in-fighting" between Credo and other "witchdoctors" pleased them to no end,
and they published his books. He knew this, and took full advantage of it.
That, in brief, is the explanation of how he became
controversial. For those people who really think he's a traitor to his people and his craft, I'll quote
a passage from one of his earlier books, "Indaba, my children". He makes it clear what he thinks
of white people.
First he recalls an old African riddle:
Tell me, tell me, I command you
Tell me the name of the beast I saw
Its hair was as long as a wild sable's tail
And the sun shone through its eyes and beard
And through its ears and mustache
Obviously this beast is the white man.
He continues about whites so there is no
"My books are intended to blast away once and for all the ludicrous fallacies about my people that are fed to us in schools and churches.
"The troubles seen in Africa- the unnecessary death and suffering- had their origin in one thing and one thing only: the ignorance and selfish interests of your forebears, o white man and Arab.
"You carted millions of our people and sold them into slavery, to the cotton plantations of America and the sugar plantations of Jamaica. You set our tribes one against the other. When your attempts at exterminating us failed, you tried to "civilize" us, sacrificing our cultural heritage.
"You fed us falsehoods in your places of learning and threatened and cajoled us into accepting your religion.
"In your churches and mosques we suffer the humiliation of hearing our holy ancestors being called heathens and godless pagans."
We'll leave it at that for people to make up their own minds.
On the question of David Icke and reptilians and other
extra-terrestrials, I'll only say that Mutwa told him exactly what he expected to hear.
The question of aliens, ufos, spirits and so on is far in the
future of our discussions, almost at the very end. It cannot be understood without all the
preliminary information that must be presented before. Suffice it to say that extra-terrestrials are
the descendents of the light races, and not their progenitors. This statement will raise more
questions than it will answer, but it must be left for the time when it can be addressed in its
Thanks for the 411. I want to hear more...more, more,
I seem to recall that Credo Mutwa mentioned that both his son and wife (?) met violent deaths. The son, I believe, was burned to death (necklacing is it called?). Are these deaths supposed to be related to his controversiality?
Oh, don't forget to write that book!
"I have suffered in the cause of my battle against shadows.
When you are fighting against ignorance you suffer just as much as you if you were on a
battlefield under gun fire. I have lost people I love; I have lost a woman I love years ago in 1960
to the guns of the white man. To the guns of the oppressive regime In was falsely accused of
being a supporter of. I lost a son, my first-born son, Innocent, to the knives of black activists,
murdering people under the banner of the mass democratic movement. I came close to losing
another son to the spears of the Inkatha freedom party, God have mercy upon us! I have been
cheated by whites who took advantage of my ignorance and stupidity and who robbed me of
millions of rands of money I made out of my books. Even as I am talking to you now there is a
white woman, who deceived me into signing away everything that I wrote, everything that I
painted, and everything that I sculpted. I have suffered, and am still suffering. Even now there are
white men that have set my own children, my sons against me. A born again Christian preacher
of lies brain washed my daughters mind and stole her away from me, saying, you must not talk to
your father, he is a devil worshipper." - Credo Vusamazulu Mutwa
Each Judge was given 1,000 people to lead and the
population became 144,000,000. The 24 Elders then said to all the people, "Multiply and fill the
earth. You will live for 7,000 years. Every person will replace himself or herself before
That is, each married couple will have two children.
3. Here's where it becomes difficult for us Black people to accept who we really are. We say, "How can a person live for 7,000 years? After all, doesn't yt teach us that the whole creation is barely 6,000 years old?" (Rather, that's half of yt saying that, the half calling themselves creationists. The other half, when you think about it, say the same thing in different words. They say there were only apes before; modern people, who they call homo sapiens, are only some thousands of years old. Same story, same lie.)
4. But going back to the question of lifespan; doesn't it say in ancient writings that man's lifespan was much longer than it is today, lasting about 1,000 years? If it was 1,000 years 6,000 years ago, and declined, couldn't it have decreased from a much longer span?
Our teachers say the normal lifespan of a Black person is
7,000 years. They give a reason why that is so. We'll explain the reasons at another time. After
the Gods said multiply and fill the earth, every person found his or her soul mate, got married and
had 2 children.
After 1,000 years the population had doubled.
6. The children grew up, became mature and responsible adults, got married and had two children each, just like their parents.
7. They had a restriction on population growth, restricting each couple to only two children. A justly organized society must have population control. That is the only way for long-lived people to avoid over-population.
8. You'll notice I said a justly organized society. Modern society is not justly organized. Its organization favors the light races, so population control is a negative word. More than that, it's an evil concept in the hands of white people, designed to try and exterminate the Black population. The ancients called it population stabilization, and it's the polar opposite of population control as it is practiced today. The first is to foster a comfortable life, and the latter is used to fuel genocide.
9. But to continue. After the children had their children, the population tripled. The grandchildren grew up and gave birth to the 4th generation. The 4th generation gave birth to the 5th.
The 5th gave birth to the 6th.
The 6th gave birth to the 7th, and the total population, starting with the first generation of 144,000,000, was now 7 x 144,000,000, or 1,008,000,000 (1b8m).
Six thousand years had passed since the beginning.
11. This became the fixed and stable population of the Nation because when the next generation of 144,000,000 was born, the first generation passed away, having lived 7,000 years.
12. That is how our society began, and this part of our history is called, "How God became 1 billion eight million people."
13. These are the same 1B8M individual Black people alive today. That's you and me. We are at the end of a cycle called the cycle of yt. We are soon to begin a new cycle where the society returns to its original organization under the leadership of the 24 Kings and Queens.
14. Just wanted to thank you for sharing this wealth of knowledge. It's most appreciated. Also, with regard to population control during our lost culture, what are your views,if any, on the idea that some nubians have today with having as many children as possible, as opposed to limiting to let's say two children per couple as has been advocated by people such as Dr.Frances Cress-Welsing. Many argue that limiting the number of children will only further weaken us by reducing our overall numbers in our battle aqainst white supremacy and that therefore we should procreate as much as possible.(strength in numbers, so to speak)
15. To limit Black couples to two children per family would not be a good idea at this time. We Black people are living outside of our natural way of life, and have been for 6,000 years. To impose such a drastic measure of population control on ourselves now would play right into the hands of yt, who would love nothing more than to see our extinction.
16. On the other hand, some people may say such a measure would be fitting for a few people, especially those who live continuously in dire circumstances of need. But it would perhaps be wiser to improve our individual economic circumstances as best we can, rather than to stay in poverty and have fewer children.
17. Nonetheless, the total number of Black people is steadily increasing all over the world. It's approaching its natural maximum of 1 billion eight million. When this total is reached, it will fulfill one of the two requirements for bringing this cycle of time to an end.
18. i know i'm a little late in this , but a while back you talked about scarification and how it was a symbol of our self-hate. i may not be quoting you correctly but anyway. from the outside looking in, i look at the scars and i like their appearance but at the same time i am not the one suffering to recieve them so i understand my position in that, but at the same time i was watching a documentary and it was showing scarification of young children, boys, around the ages of 2-4 i think. annyway one of the people interviewed spoke about how it brings the children into reality in the sense that it is not always happy. this is useful today throughout the diaspra, but i can see the relation to colonizers and missionaries. is this just a perversion to a lost but correctly order rite of passage? i wanted to point out where i cited you calling god him. how does that relate to ancient africa? are you calling god a man? i don't see how that concepts relates to our ancestors. does your spiritual science relate a patriarch?
19. I'm afraid you did misquote me. Scarification was never a symbol of self-hate. On the contrary, it was out of self-love and love of each other that our people resorted to such an extreme measure. They knew that the slavers desired the most beautiful of our people in order to get the highest prices in the slave market. So they scarred themselves to make themselves ugly. This enabled them to stay with their beloved. Obviously to go to such an extreme is a result of self-love and the desire to survive among one's own beloved. Later on, when slavery was over, this custom remained even though the real reasons had long been forgotten, because customs, especially old ones, are treated with much reverence. The custodians of customs in each tribe then devised different reasons in order to continue them, and in some places, the customs were modified and made more palatable. So today there are as many different reasons for it as there are tribes.
20. God is both "him" and "her". God is both the Black man and woman. The use of the word "he" is a fault of the English language. You'll agree that it's cumbersome and distracting to keep saying he/she, so I use he, following convention. When you say, "I don't see how that concept relates to our ancestors", I'm afraid you're imposing a foreign concept on our ancestors. The arch-deceivers designed their language specifically for this purpose of confusion, so you're playing right into their hands. This foul language has nothing whatsoever to do with our people. In our language there is only one word for both him and her. The word is "o". It refers to God as he/she is before separating to be born as a Black baby boy or baby girl. But the word also refers to both male and female, because each one is God.
21. first off: lets not belittle each other with he said she said. everything i presented was completely hypothetical in nature. i was not trying to impose any foriegn concept(s) on our ancestors. i was more or less checking to see where your head was at. your decision to use him for god is the same one a brother of mine uses.
22. i haven't been presented with the idea of the 25-35,000 year rein(s). from my research i have found that their is no profound reason for while matriarchs are more common in the ancient world than present and that is solely because the child passes through the mothers womb thus so will the lineage. the ancestors used a common sense approach. the ancient idea of lineage is not one of power but one of order and balance. the common accepted concepts of either style of lineage are more than often euro in nature.
23. finally i wanted to admitt that i've never been presented with your idea on the 24 elders. i'm familiar with the 36 neters of kmt.
24. Any appearance that I'm trying to belittle is just that: an appearance. It would be foolish of me to belittle any Black person while trying to remind other Black people how great they are.
On the question of patriarchies, our society indeed did
have patriarchies and matriarchies. Each one lasted for 25,000 years, after which the entire
society reversed all its customs and adopted the other system. This is because our system of
government is set up in such a way that the 24 Elders alternate when they rotate the leadership. In
other words, the rule of each King, which lasts for 25,000 years, is immediately followed by that
of a Queen, for the same length of time. So the people live under a patriarchy for 25,000 to
35,000 years, after which they live under a matriarchy for the same length of time, because 12 of
the Elders are women and 12 are men.
I hope I've made it clearer.
26. blkroots, I know that you are trying to answer everyone's question as asap therefore, I wait patiently on a reply about Black holes. Just a reminder. Peace!
27. Your question is still top priority. The topic of black holes is very involved, though. I have to talk first about cosmology in general, and how suns are created, and how they then become black holes. This will be a few weeks down the line, but I'll do it.
28. Thanks for the continued education. Again, I hope I'm not misinterpreting you, but how was balance maintained among the ancients DURING the times of either patriarchal or matriarchal rule? It would seem that things could become specifically one-sided during the either/or periods. Wouldn't this have been detrimental to some degree as opposed to a more balanced, simultaneous sharing of power? Forgive me for thinking in the Western mode of patriarchal/matriarchal relations, but I mean how would the end of such an extensive era come about----peacefully or under war conditions? Peace.
29. When a King hands over rule to a Queen, all the female Judges are trained for about 100 years by the Queen of their tribe and initiated into all the new rituals. The Judges then initiate new custodians of rituals in every town. This entire process lasts for 1,400 years, and is deliberate and meticulous. It does not involve any kind of strife at all because it has been going on back and forth for countless trillions of years, ever since it was established by the B8M original Gods. Now when the transition is complete, the youngest generation is raised under this matriarchal system, while the rest of the population continues to perform patriarchal rituals (except, of course, those rituals that are gender specific, meaning for women only or for men only. Those never change.) After 6,000 years, all the older generations have passed away and the first generation to be raised under a matriarchy are now the oldest generation. There is not a single person left on earth other than the leaders who remembers anything at all about the old patriarchal system. The matriarchy continues for 25,000 years as if the earth had always been that way, until a King takes over the crown. Then the opposite occurs, a new patriarchy is established and lasts for another 25,000 years.
30. The concept of balance was viewed differently then than it is now. To our ancestors the law of balance is the law of the pendulum, which swings one way and then the other. Our lifespan is too short to observe the fairness of this law. The ancients were so long lived that to them balance meant a totally different thing.
31. Each King or Queen who rules the earth has to fulfill a purpose unique to him or her. No two rulers have the same purpose. Altogether there are 24 purposes lasting for 700,000 years. The 24 purposes of society come in two versions, 12 male purposes and 12 female. Each one is the manifestation of one of the two aspects of God, either the male or female aspect.
32. In order for each King to fulfill the mission of his Kingdom, he must swing the pendulum all the way to the extreme in the form of a patriarchal society. The same is true with the Queen.
33. The reason for this is that it would be impossible to manifest certain attributes of the male aspect of God if the King did not have 100% power over the whole nation. If he shared power evenly with the Queen in the balanced way you suggested, it would be impossible for him to fulfill his mission. He would be hindered by objections from the Queen when it came to fulfilling certain plans that are contrary to a woman's nature. I'm speaking in general terms to illustrate very specific things. But I'll give you an example.
34. Right now we are in the 15,000th year of a patriarchal system. The King of our earth has 10,000 years more to rule. He has absolute power on all important matters. If he did not, it would not have been possible to make the light races. Such an evil being would not have been made if the Queens had a say in it, because the turmoil, disruption and evil that was foreseen goes against the feminine nature, which is gentle and peace-loving.
35. Similarly there are certain feminine aspects of God that must be manifested as well, that a King would not think of on his own. In the end, the extreme female aspects of God always balance those of his male nature.
36. My explanation above would perhaps give the impression that there is disagreement between the ruling King and his Queen, or the ruling Queen and her King. Such is not the case. The Elders are always united in purpose, as they are always of one mind and heart. But this is not the case in all people. The ordinary people are in varying stages of reaching the perfection of divine unity in which the Elders live. The mission and purpose of every King and Queen ultimately depends on the co-operation of the ordinary people in order to be fulfilled.
When the King or Queen has absolute, unquestioned
power in a patriarchy or matriarchy, it's not only easier but also efficient, in that his or her plans
will be executed to the smallest detail. Obviously our system has endured forever because the
rulers are the personification of goodness itself, otherwise it would be a dictatorship.
That, in brief, is the real reason for long-lasting matriarchies and patriarchies.
38. Having said all that, I'd suggest that it would be a mistake to evaluate our ancient system using the present form of white patriarchy for comparison. Our system has nothing in common with theirs. They use patriarchy for domination. To them it's an excuse to oppress the woman, whereas to the ancients it's an opportunity to reveal the male nature of God, which is always good.
39. Black Roots, I enjoy and have learned alot from the knowledge of self and nature you've posted. Being that knowledge without under/inner/overstanding isn't complete, I ask these questions for the purpose of under/inner/overstanding.
40. There are alot of similiarities between what you've shared in your posts, such as the 12 tribes and 24 elders, and the Nation of Islam's teachings. Are you familiar with any of the Nation of Islam's teachings?
41. If so, what is your view on Master Fard Muhammad being called the God head of the council of the 24 Elders; and I would also like to know your view on the teachings on Yakub?
Yes, I'm familiar with the teachings of Elijah Muhammad,
which are true. The rest of your questions require more time to answer, so I'll postpone answering
them until Monday or Tuesday.
Here's the answer to the rest of your questions:
43. As I mentioned in a previous post, and as you're probably aware from your knowledge of our Nation's history, Black people used to inhabit the whole earth. We had 12 countries spread all over, on every continent starting in Asia and the Pacific, across Africa and Europe and all the way to the Americas.distance if we could line them up from the sun all the way to the next star
44. When the light races appeared 6,000 years ago, they forced the evacuation of some of our ancestors from all the continents and into Africa. There were remnants of our people left everywhere, and their descendents are still to be found in the most unusual places, although their bloodlines have been very much diluted.
45. Around 6,000 years ago, when our ancestors began migrating in large numbers, the centers of civilization kept changing from place to place. There was a time when India was the center of Black culture. Then it moved north into the area now called Pakistan. Then it switched completely after a couple of millennia to south and central America. It then moved again to Asia, where Egypt and the Middle East, including Sumer, or what is now called Iraq, became the capital of the world. Toward the end of its dynasties, Egypt became lighter-skinned in its leadership as more social interaction occurred between Black people and the light races.
46. Now and then, when the lighter-skinned pharaohs totally corrupted it, a Black pharaoh would be raised either from Ethiopia or southern Egypt, also known as Upper Egypt. He or she would then take over and restore civilized culture. Egypt prospered during the reigns of these Black pharaohs, as can be seen in the fact that the greatest monuments were built during their reign. Examples are King Taharqa, Queen Hatshepsut, and Kings Akhenaton and Tutankhamen. Egypt deteriorated when light-skinned pharaohs came back into power because their allegiance was not to the Black population, but only to power. A good example is Rameses and his father.
47. These cycles of prosperity and misery were the direct result of the infiltration of the light races into our culture. What happened in Egypt happened identically on every other continent.
48. When the misery and oppression of the people became almost unbearable, a savior always rose up among them to offer them comfort. Over the last 6,000 years there have been 7 saviors. They are called mahdis in Arabic.
The first savior to comfort our people was born when
India was the center of the Black world at the very beginning of the existence of the light races.
Since then, a savior has come approximately every 1,000 years.
Now, I'll mention at this point that one of the biggest
weapons of the arch deceivers is to steal our cultural legacies. Not only have white people stolen
our lands, but they have also succeeded in stealing our ancestors as well, which is a much more
sinister type of robbery. They adopt the culture and language (then proceed to corrupt them
beyond recognition) of the regions of Black people that they invaded and settled, either through
warfare or slowly through social and economic infiltration. Then after some centuries they claim
all our great ancestors as their own. The most successful at this are the Jews, Arabs and other
Middle Easterners who say that the ancients of the Old Testament were white like them, when in
fact they were Black people.
The second savior came about a thousand years later in what is now called Pakistan.
51. In the third millennium of the existence of the races, the center of civilization moved from Asia to the Americas. There Black people built a mighty civilization. It was also in that millennium that the hordes of marauding mongols crossed the Bering Strait from eastern Europe into Alaska. Some of them remained in the northern cold climates and became today's Eskimos. Most of them migrated southward to warmer climates in north, central and south America, were Black people lived.
52. Their social interaction with our people resulted in the people today called native Americans, most of which, as you well know, were recently wiped out by the white Americans. In those ancient days, these mongols drove Black people out of the Americas. Their way of living was so base and foul that after they had assumed power, most Black people abandoned those lands and crossed the Atlantic into Africa. There they joined their brothers and sisters in what was then the Ethiopian empire. A few remained behind, and their descendents are still to be found today in central and south America. At the peak of the mongols' corrupt rule, before the mass migration into Africa, the oppression reached its climax. A third savior was born at that time among the Black people. He taught his generation about their origins and about the origins of the light races. He forecast for them the end of the era of the light races. Mayans later transcribed the forecast onto a tablet of stone called the Mayan calendar. Many Black people migrated into Africa soon after his passing.
53. From Ethiopia, they sent colonists up north into the marshes and deltas of the Nile River. They transformed that land and built the mighty civilization of Egypt. After many centuries of peace, white people found their way into that country as well. Soon they had succeeded in bringing untold corruption and deceit into a peaceful society. They proceeded to occupy positions of power, and soon their mixed children became pharaohs and priests. Oppression and misery followed in short order, and at that time a fourth messiah was born among the population. His name was Moses. With the help of his brother he taught and comforted our people, while at the same time trying to re-civilize the light races, who had deteriorated into the lowest state of moral and social degradation. About a thousand years later the suffering of Black people again reached a peak in the Middle East, where many had settled after escaping from Egypt. In one of their settlements known today as Palestine, a fifth savior was born by the name of Jesus. Along with his assistant John they taught and consoled the people.
54. The dispute about the racial identity of Jesus will continue until the end, even though the Bible states that he had hair the texture of lamb's wool and skin the color of burnished copper.
55. The sixth messiah is also well known, by the name of Muhammad of the Islamic religion. As has happened with each and every savior, his legacy was stolen by the arch deceivers and claimed as their own. They built the religion of Islam around the legend of this Black man, using his teachings in a corrupted way. His teachings, like those of other saviors, were mostly about the right way of living, and about the origin, nature and destiny of the light races, whom he called devils. These same devils turned his teaching inside out and made it into an oppressive religion by which they continue to oppress each other and Africans to this day.
56. Islam can only be salvaged from its quagmire by Black people, and not by white muslims. The same is true for Christianity, which is a similar corruption of Jesus's teachings.
57. The seventh and last mahdi was Fard Muhammad, and the last prophet Elijah. They taught their generation of our people at a time when the whites were getting ready to take their deceptions to the final and highest level. Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for them, they gained worldwide power at the very time when their era comes to an end. They have simply run out of time, and are now coming face to face with their self-created destruction.
58. All 7 mahdis were sent by the Elders and the 144 Chiefs, who are still in control of the earth's destiny, despite the madness of the light races all around us.
59. There is no person who is the God of all the other Elders. All the Elders are united as one in mind and heart and together form the custodianship of what we call God. In truth, God is the divine unity of all 1 billion eight million Black people on earth. The Elders are the custodians of this divine unity, the ones who keep it conscious in their minds until all people are able to join in it.
60. They choose one among them to rule the whole Nation for 25,000 years and rotate this period of leadership among all 24. As they rotate, they also alternate, meaning every King is followed immediately by a Queen, and vice versa, because 12 of the Elders are men and 12 are women.
61. As to whether Fard Muhammad is one of the Elders or not, it is not proper for me to say. There are many things that each one of us will remember when the time comes. I only intend to outline our history and destiny in general terms. The rest of the story, as they say, will soon be known.
62. I'll talk about Yakub when I talk about lucifer in a later post. I'm not implying here that Yacub and lucifer are the same. Yakub is not lucifer, but his maker.
Black Roots, before engaging any further or into a more
technical dialogue, I have just one question.
Do you believe that everything that THEM (The Honorable Elijah Muhammad) taught is 100% truth?
64. My brother, I don't concern myself with beliefs. I know that the prophet Elijah taught the truth, because I was taught the same truth by the elders of my tribe in my initiation. Now before you engage me in a debate, stop for a moment and ask yourself: do you know the truth of Elijah from first hand knowledge? So I would ask you to collect that truth that you are absolutely sure of and post it here for the benefit of the people. That is the higher purpose to which Elijah Muhammad dedicated his life, and not the glorification of himself or any religion. The time for such things is over. Now there is only one purpose; to end the cycle of yt without another 100 year delay.
65. Black Roots, you've stated that Prophet Muhammad was a black man. This contradicts THEM in the Theology of Time lecture series dated June 4, 1972. You can go to www.seventhfam.com and hear THEM say in his own words that Prophet Muhammad 1,400 years ago was a white man. They have it online in audio it's the June 4, 1972 tape part 1 side 1.
As far as the Mongolians migrating here across the Bering
Strait. Here's a quote also from Message To The Black Man Chapter 55, "The black man
produces these four colors: brown, red, yellow and white. The original people, whom the white
race found here (red people), were the brothers of the black man, they are referred to as the Red
Indians. The Indian part of the name must refer to the name of the country from which they came,
India. The All-wise Allah said that they came here 16,000 years ago and that they were exiled
from India for breaking the law of Islam".
Aren't Mongolians from Mongolia?
67. Also, according to the teachings of the Nation of Islam, the 24 elders (also called scientists) are like a secret order. This secret order are said to be the wisest men on the planet. The 24th is said to be wiser than the other 23. The wisest one is called the Supreme Being. They teach that Master Fard Muhammad is the Supreme Being in this present cycle. They don't teach, at least I've never read it in any of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad's literature nor in the Lost Found Muslim Lessons, that any of these scientists are women.
You did say that you don't believe, but know that the
teachings of THEM are true. So how do you explain these contradictions.
I look forward to your reply, peace.
69. I have a strong suspicion your goal is the same as ours concerning white people. We only differ in that you want to glorify Elijah and Fard above all, when in fact all Black people are already glorified as ONE. We have been glorified since eternity, are now, and ever shall be.
70. The reason Elijah said that Muhammad was a white man was to get the attention of his followers away from white Islam back to his own teachings. He made this statement in the latter part of his life, after the disagreement with Malcolm X. After that time, a lot of his followers went to white Islam and began to reject true Islam as taught by him. To dissuade them, he told them that the founder of the religion they were trying to embrace was a white man. This worked to bring a lot of Black people back to his teachings.
It's clear from his writings that he knew Muhammad was a
Black man. For instance, he made statements such as:
"Muhammad was given the knowledge of the devils by the Elders. He was told that he could not reform the devils and that the race had 1,400 more years to live; the only way to make them righteous was to graft them back into the Black Nation."
Does this make sense if Muhammad was himself a
He told the truth about him much earlier in his writings. For instance, in 1957 when he was writing a regular news column in the Pittsburgh Courier (on Feb 2), he said:
"The old Christian missionaries who wrote on the life of Muhammad were his enemies. They were so grieved over the success of Muhammad and Islam that they wrote falsely against this man of God by attributing his success to the use of the sword instead of to Allah. All who hate Islam use these same false charges against Muhammad. As I have said before in this column, Muhammad was a member of the Black Nation, and the white race, by nature, is against the Black man."
73. There's an important reason why he never mentioned that 12 of the Elders were women. The mission of Fard and Muhammad was to lay the foundation for the formation of the 144,000 so-called "elect". In order to do this, they needed a solid plan to make sure they would succeed. Back in the '30s when they were beginning the recruitment of followers for their movement, it was still generally believed by many people, white as well as Black, that men and women are not equal. This lie is 6,000 years old. It has deepened since the advent of Christianity and was spread even more after the advent of Islam, where women to this day are more oppressed than in Christianity.
74. With this prevalent attitude, it would have been impossible to start a fledgling movement from scratch if they were to teach that God is a Black woman. Who would have followed such a teaching?
Even today, a lot of people are outraged when told that
God is a woman as well as a man.
But that is the most fundamental truth of all.
God is united in the mind of the Elders as two soul mates. At the time of conception, he/she separates and is born as a Black boy and girl.
This is most difficult for some men to accept. Even some
women are shaken when they hear this; they prefer to leave the creation of the universe in the
hands of the "strong male figure".
That's wishful thinking. Reality is real. God is both male and female.
77. To circumvent this obstacle, Fard and Elijah decided to teach that 12 of the scientists were "major" and 12 "minor". Later on, they said 12 were fathers and the other 12 their sons. This proved to be acceptable and they proceeded to form the most significant Black movement since the time of the first Muhammad.
78. The idea that the 24 Elders are not ever to reveal knowledge means that this knowledge is held in custodianship by the custodians of knowledge in some African tribes. There is certain knowledge that is held only by the 24 Elders, that they do not reveal for practical reasons. For example, they never reveal (for a set period) who's the next couple that will join the eldership when the King and Queen pass away (or rather, ascend). There is a practical reason for this that I will discuss when I talk about the Eldership, and how people become Elders.
79. The idea that the 24th Elder is the Supreme God is a misinterpretation. It's understandable how much Elijah was awed by Fard's knowledge, and thus came to the conclusion that he must be an Elder and a supreme God. The King or Queen of the earth is supreme not because of being a superior person, superior to all other Black people. There is no person who is superior to all other Black people. All Black people come from Oneness. God (divine unity of all Black people) separated into 2 then 3 then 7 then 12 then 144 then 144,000 then 144,000,000 then after 7 generations became 1 billion eight million. The 1B8M Black people on earth today are those very same Gods.
80. The reason one of the Elders is supreme is simply because he or she is the oldest. The King or Queen of the earth is the oldest person on earth, being around 700,000 years old. This longevity, in our natural world, translates directly into wisdom. Wisdom is the accumulation of life experiences. When all people are equal in mental abilities, as the ancients were, the oldest is naturally the wisest, since he or she has experienced more, and has undergone more rituals of initiation. That's what makes the King or Queen supreme.
81. There is nothing mystical in the way our ancestors lived. Their way of life was simple and natural, albeit the simplest things are the highest in terms of civilization and are the hardest to comprehend in this day and age. God is ultimate simplicity, beyond which nothing is simpler. All the complexities of the universe come from this simplicity or unity.
On your last point:
Mongolians became red "Indians" after social mixing with Black people. Black people lived all over the earth, including India. They still live there, some as black as midnight. If those were the people Elijah was referring to as red "Indians", he would have called them black, not red, as they still are Black even today. You'll notice he said, "the name Indian must be because..." That word "must" shows this is not a definite statement. The features and stature of these people make it clear they are mongoloid.
83. I didn't present this information for the sake of argument. I did it for the purpose of gaining clarity. Was I raised by a parent that followed THEM? Yes! Was I well grounded in THEM teachings? Yes! Do I seek to glorify W.D. Fard and THEM above all? No!
84. You are the one that stated that what THEM taught is 100% truth. Now you say that he made misinterpretations and taught things that are in error for the purpose of gaining followers.
85. Which is it? I seek clarity not argument on this issue. I never said that what THEM taught is 100% truth. I'm just a young brutha searching for the truth. I thought you would be an excellent resource to guide me on my search; but now you're confusing me. I am learning a great deal from the knowledge of science you've been teaching. But on this particular issue you haven't cleared things up for me.
You are being argumentative.
I never used the word 100%; you did. You chose that word specifically to entrap and start an argument. Obviously we could go back and forth for a long time about the accuracy of every statement Elijah ever made. I have no interest whatsoever in re-hashing his teachings. He completed his mission successfully beyond even his highest expectation. Soon there will arise many people among the followers of his teachings who will be at the forefront of forming the new society. That was his mission.
87. Mine is different. Although I cannot tell you fully what it is now, I can tell you that part of it is to introduce the same truth from a wider perspective to people who are put off by the Nation of Islam. The goal is to embrace as many Black people as possible in this truth. The sooner will this cycle end when that is achieved.
88. If Elijah said Muhammad was white for the reason I stated, of what consequence is it in the larger scheme? I already showed you where he revealed the truth about Muhammad. If he found it necessary to say certain things to guarantee success, what does it matter in the long run?
89. The goal of true teachings is not to fossilize them into a religion, or an intellectual exercise, but to outgrow them. Written and spoken truth is dynamic. A person must grow with it and accept the necessary adjustments to complete his understanding. The only form of truth that is infallible is the living truth experienced in initiation. Until then, one has to do the best he can to keep elevating himself to higher truths, until the time when the ancient system of learning is re-established.
90. If you really seek guidance from me, then continue to study my posts carefully. If you find any "contradictions", first try and reconcile them using your own intuition, which is the highest form of guidance. If you cannot reconcile them, then let's discuss them, but from a point of view of goodwill and not belligerence.
Black Roots, what matters in the long run is that I
provided numerous examples of how you contradicted a man's teachings that you stated are
Just because I'm questioning some things you've presented, and its authenticity, I'm being argumentative? When a student questions his or her teacher, it's not taken to be argumentative. It's taken to be that the student is seeking clarity and under/inner/overstanding.
He never mentioned that there would be anyone coming
behind with a mission.
This is what he did say:
Transcribed from the audio-taped lecture of Theology of Time, September 3,1972
93. "I'm the last man to attempt pulling you out of the power of the white man, and putting you in the power of Divine.
94. I'm the last one. There is no other one coming. The Others that will come, they're coming to destroy you for not listening to what I'm teaching you"
Message To The Black Man - ANSWER TO CRITICS: My Mission is to Give Life
96. The following is an excerpt from an interview granted to the National Educational Television Network. The series of interviews took place in Phoenix, Arizona, and were conducted over a period of several days, by the staff of San Francisco station KQED.
QUESTION: How would you describe your mission?
ANSWER: "My mission is to give life to the dead. What I teach brings them out of death and into life. My mission, as the Messenger, is to bring the truth to the world before the world is destroyed. There will be no other Messenger. I am the last and after me will come God Himself. I do not say I will live so long as that, but when God comes, if it pleases Him, I may be with Him. However, if I am not with Him, this is the final. The truth I bring will give you the knowledge of yourself and of God."
That was from the book Message To The Black Man chapter 133.
As far as the 100% part, this is how it went down:
"Black Roots, before engaging any further or into a more technical dialogue, I have just one question.
Do you believe that everything that THEM taught is 100% truth?"
"My brother, I don't concern myself with beliefs. I know that the prophet Elijah taught the truth."
100. Will you please stop mentioning this idea of 100%? This is a foolish notion. There is no such thing as 100% written or spoken truth. Truth takes on perfection or 100%-ness only in the form of real, living experience. Living experience, or ultimate truth cannot be written down or spoken, but only experienced.
If you eat an apple, can you describe the experience
No. And yet it's such a simple experience that even a baby or an animal knows it. What then of past experiences of universal importance? They cannot be described and understood 100%. They can only be experienced 100%. And the only way is by rituals. There is no other way.
102. There are contradictions in what Elijah taught, but this is natural as long as it's limited and harmless. The only important thing is the final goal.
103. I've belabored this too long already, so I'll conclude by saying the idea of 100% belongs to white people. They used it to start their religions, claiming that the bible etc is the 100% word of God. Then they proceeded to murder and pillage because of it. That's how dangerous this idea is, and its fallacy should be clear to the common sense that lives in every Black person, that the light races don't have.
104. Black roots, regardless of our disagreement much of what you've posted I found to be vital and valid. You've introduced us to a unique and comprehensible way of grasping an under/inner/overstanding of science. I look forward to more of your posts.
105. Much appreciated, brother
i have agreed with everything you have posted, mostly
because the facts are facts, and partially because it feels right
you threw me off...jesus?? moses?? john?? these names are ficticious!!
did you use them because of simplicity?? can you give me the real names of the ones you mentioned and also the names of the ones you did not mention..ie the first three saviours?? thanks
question..i have been digging and i have found something
the white supremacy flex..when did that start...i have a feeling it was ppl who comissioned alexander the "great"...i noticed that after alex went to egypt he never went any further into africa....when the romans came in they made it no further that northern nubia( sudan)...
josephus..author of antiquities...was a pharisee, and thus
in opposition to the teachings of " jesus", but he writes a book supporting jesus???
this was after he was captured by the romans...( side note..wasnt he working for the romans) thus he was protected during a major revolt by the romans during a major revolt... and after nero committed suicide, the next two cesears mysteriously died then flavious gets the throne....josephus becomes his advisor for 30 yrs......isnt that a coincidence now after flavious dies his sons reign and that how josephus was the advisor to flavious' family for 30 yrs...why did the other 2 cesars mysteriously die..and then flavious gets a long reign??? i have a feeling ity has to do with the roman senators at that time ...because not so long after eusbesius starts quoting josephus and CHRISTIANITY is established by an EMPEROR of rome constantine..
109. can you shed some light on this...and dont forget to talk about JESUS because that confused me...for a sec...jesus christ is not a real person..so who are you referring to y'shua ben pandira?? or something ;like that or am i way off
110. The name Jesus is fictitious, as you rightly say. It's a translation to Greek then to Latin then to English. But the person himself is not a fiction. He's absolutely real.
111. His language was Aramaic. His father's name is translated into English as Joseph, which is a translation of an Aramaic name that can best be approximated by the Arabic name Yusuf.
112. So Jesus' Aramaic name can be pronounced as Yeshua ben Yusuf, which means Jesus son of Joseph. This too is an approximation. I suppose you're aware that Aramaic uses a different type of alphabet, similar to Hebrew, so the names cannot be reproduced exactly.
113. The name of the man called John the Baptist was Yoshanan, also an Aramaic name. Moses on the other hand was pure Black Egyptian in language and culture. His Egyptian name can be approximated as Mosa. This is the closest and most accurate approximation because this name is still common among some southern African tribes, and means the same thing now as it did then. Mosa means mercy.
114. The first mahdi was a Black man by the name of Rama. Long after he passed, the Hindus began to worship him as the incarnation of Vishnu. Their god Rama is based on his legend. The second mahdi was named Zarathustra, also recorded as Zorro or Zoroaster in ancient Persian legends. Zarathustra is the best approximation of how to pronounce his name. Long after he passed, the Persians started a religion based on his legend and called it Zoroastrianism. That religion is a corrupted interpretation of his teachings, as has happened with each and every messiah. All the great religions of the world are a corruption of the teachings of one of the first 6 saviors. These are Hinduism/Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam and the Native American worship.
115. If it were not for the intervention of time, the teachings of Fard and Elijah would also be corrupted in due course, as white people would not pass up such an opportunity. They have done it 6 previous times.
The third savior was a Black man by the name of
This is not Quetzalcoatl. Quetzalcoatl was a white man who came some millennia later. He was revered by the native Americans of his time, who were white then (or rather mongolian). But the legend of Quetzal was still so strong in their culture that they named this white ruler after the original Quetzal. The name Quetzalcoatl means "pale-skin" Quetzal, or "white" Quetzal. That's an indication that they knew by legend - even though they had forgotten consciously - that the original Quetzal was a Black man.
117. On the details of Greek and Roman history that you're investigating, I'll just say those issues were as complex then as modern politics. That's where the intrigues of modern politics began. To try and untangle the machinations of those people would take many volumes. It's better, I think, to simply focus on their intentions and long-term influences, rather than the details of their political lives. One can get lost in such details for interminably long periods of time.
118. i still do not believe that a jesus christ, a person who was in the court of pontius pilate( which by the way pilate NEVER mentions...neither does herod) existed!!...is it yshua ben precuria(sp) or ben pandira that you are referring to...or is it someone else???
1119. It's Yeshua ben Yusuf, as I've indicated. His name is not christ. He was never in the court of pilate. The story as reported in the bible never happened. It's a complete fabrication based on the true events of a real person. This same deception happened like clockwork with the 4 mahdis prior to him. That's how we got all the major religions on earth. The deceivers use the same formula every time simply because it works. Since the case of Jesus seems so important to you, I'll prepare a post on his real teachings.
brother, maybe this could help answer some of your
questions concerning josephus. I found this on the Suzar website link.
http://members.tripod.com/~ReuchlinA/ I don't know how accurate this is but it's good reading.
121. blkroots, when you get a chance check out that link and let me knowwhat you think.....
122. The Roman Piso story on that website is an attempt by some to glorify the intellects of white people to superhuman status. They're trying to infer that Piso and company had such "godly" intellects that they could sit down and not only design reality, but also execute it to perfection. Reality does not work that way.
123. There are designers of reality, but they are not white people. Whites are a made people; they are not self-created. The best they can do is to go with the tide. Now it so happens that the tide is going their way (by design), so it's easy for them to take credit.
124. But real events never come about by being designed by some "super-intelligent" white people behind the scenes. If you study the history of all major events as well as major inventions, you'll notice a consistent pattern. They all seem to happen "accidentally". In other words, things seem to happen in a particular way, and white people are always the first in line to take advantage. And then they go a step further and claim credit for things that they (and all observant people) know were not produced by them. For example, Americans take credit for the downfall of the Soviet Union and write books about how cleverly Reagan etc planned it and executed it. Upon a closer look, it becomes clear that like chameleons, they continually adapted themselves to every change in the situation to put themselves at an advantage. After it was all over, they claim to have planned it. That's how they extol themselves and glorify themselves into gods. This is what is meant in the bible where it says lucifer is always blinded by his pride. He doesn't have the ability to see the true designers of reality, so he claims credit for it.
125. The rise of christianity was destined to happen. White people were destined to b the ones riding the waves leading to its formation. But they were not in command of singular events, especially the most important ones.
All of history as it has unfolded over the past 6,000 years
was predestined. Whites etc were put in it in order to reveal the nature of immoral beings. But
they had a choice. Every major event in history has "periods of decision" in it, or forks in the
road, so to speak, where the participants are given the opportunity to follow either the path of
good or evil. Whites throughout all history have chosen the path of evil because it better suits
their nature. They used all those crucial points in history to take selfish control of the world in
order to try and appease their insatiable greed. So when history is looked at in retrospect, it's easy
for them to say they and their ancestors were the coordinators and orchestrators of all major
That is not true.
127. Study any major invention as an example of how reality truly works. You'll see in every autobiography of every major white inventor that they really had little to do with the origination of the invention. They either got it from a Black person or discovered it by accident. Major historical events work the same way on a larger, worldwide scale. The law is the same: As above, so below.
128. What is possible for them, and easy to do, is to insert themselves in the right places at the right time, and apply a little pressure. That's all it takes, somewhat like pushing a swing with a little force to get a large movement, once it has established a rhythm.
do you believe that the emerald tablets of Thoth that
they've posted on
www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html is not the real deal? Couldn't it be that this is just another version of their distorted translations of the Emeralds of Thoth?
130. The true motives of these white brotherhoods such as the one on that website can be seen most of the time in what they say about Black people. First off, Doreal calls his organization the "white Brotherhood" or Brotherhood of the White Lodge". That says a lot right there. Most of the whites that join or sympathize with such groups and read their material know that the ancient Egyptians were Black people. So in the preface of that website they call them "barbarous". To call them "barbarous" is an outright lie. They were civilized people, their culture being more civilized than modern culture.
131. Their purpose here is to put down our ancestors in order to elevate their own. He goes on to say that the God Thoth came into Egypt 50,000 years ago and civilized our ancestors. Although he doesn't say so directly, he's implying that Thoth was a white man, civilizing the "barbarous" Blacks. He's mixing truth and lies in the way that whites have done for 6,000 years. This is by far the most effective way to deceive. He's mixing the story of a real Black God by making him white to promote his idea of white supremacy. And he does this right at the beginning, so that the "white-is-superior/Black-is-inferior" scenario is established early by implication. Then he mixes in a lot of true facts to make the whole thing sound truthful.
132. It's nothing but classic tricknology, a fitting name used by Elijah Muhammad to describe this type of deception. The fact is that white people did not exist 6,000 years ago, but the liars and deceivers like to claim that they did.