Telekinesis is the ability of the mind to move objects, through concentration. This is very advanced and you will need a very powerful aura. We all have this ability, but due to centuries of xian generational suppression of the powers of the mind, it is a part of our brain that is now dormant. Like learning a gymnastics maneuver, with getting the *feel* for it and using it, it will become easier and easier with time, dedication and patience.
Everything on this Earth contains an energy field or aura, even inanimate objects. With performing telekinesis, you must connect your aura with aura of the object you intend to move. The strength of your aura will determine your success.
The following exercises help in developing telekinesis. You should be experienced with energy manipulation and have powerful hand chakras. In order to work up to this, the energy meditation and the hand chakra meditation should be mastered.
This exercise is best done after power meditation when your aura is strong.
1. To begin, suspend a pendulum in front of you. This can be any object from a small pencil or a light ball, like a ping pong ball. Anything small, light and even will work. It must be in front of you, preferably over a table, where you can relax and sit. Hang the pendulum, so nothing is touching it or coming into physical contact with it and so it can move easily and freely.
2. Place your hands about an inch on each side of the pendulum, palms facing the pendulum. Direct energy through your palm chakras.
3. Now try pushing and pulling. You will see your aura pushing and pulling the object. One hand pushes, the other pulls. Visualize your aura connecting with the aura of the pendulum. Do not move your hands. When you are able to move the pendulum, place your hands farther and farther apart.
The next step is to move the pendulum using the energy from your fingertips. At first, try to pull it with the energy from your fingertips.
The key is to keep distancing yourself from the object. The next step, which is extremely advanced is to begin using the powers of your third eye and move objects by connecting your aura with that of the object and willing them to move.
Do not get frustrated. This takes intense concenration, a strong mind and aura, but with enough patience and practice, the time you succeed in moving the object will become shorter and shorter. When you learn to use this area of your brain and strengthen it (it will become easier and easier), the first few times are the most difficult. It may take several sessions, sometimes even weeks, but it is not impossible.
Here are some practicle tips:
Here are some tips:
1. It definitely helps to be able to see auras. When we open our third eye, this gives us the ability, but we must learn to use this ability to see. This is analagous to athletics. If one has the strength and flexibility, the potential is there, all one needs to do is the movement to get the feel and to train the movement into muscle meory. It is the same with the mind.
2. Start out with light objects. Gemstones such as quarz crystals are great, provided they are small and light. These have a stronger aura of their own.
3. Telekinesis is best attempted after power meditation when one's energy is most radiant.
4. Telekinesis like any other skill should be worked on daily until mastered. Heavier and heavier objects can replace the lighter ones as proficiency is achieved. I have had success with the above method.