Help us help cats!
There are many ways you can help the CNY Cat Coalition in our mission to help animals in need.
- Volunteer! We are always looking for a helping hand. Some ways you can help: be a foster home and take care of homeless animals until they can find forever homes, volunteer in our adoption centers at Syracuse-area PetSmart stores, drive cats to the low-cost spay/neuter clinic in Cortland
- Cat beds
- Small litter boxes
- Litter scoops
- Towels, blankets. etc. for bedding
- Clean – not spoiled or moldy – bales of hay or straw
- Exterior plywood for shelters
- Rigid insulation for shelters
- Cat doors
- A tent for outdoor events
We also welcome cash donations!
Donate with PayPal
We also welcome donations by mail:
P.O. Box 6182
Syracuse, NY 13217
Donations may also be made through United Way participation at your employer
CNYCC is a 501(c)3 tax exempt non-profit organization.
Donations to CNYCC are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.