Find a cat through Petfinder
CNY Cat Coalition
P.O. Box 6182
Syracuse NY 13217
Our Corporate Sponsors:
How can you volunteer with CNYCC?
We welcome the help of animal lovers like you! There are many volunteer opportunities for individuals and families with CNYCC. Some ways you can help are:
- Volunteer at our adoption centers at area PetSmart stores
- Drive cats to our spay/neuter clinics
- Help answer calls on our phone lines and schedule clinic visits
- Drive supplies to and from our pet food pantry
- Foster cats in your home until they can get forever homes!
- Pour beer at SU basketball and football gamesówe get paid for the volunteer time!
- Help trap feral cats so they can be spayed/neutered before they make more kittens
- Spread the word! Know anybody who might like to help us out? Please send them our way. And of course we are always looking for people to adopt our many cats in foster care.
Download our Volunteer ApplicationóJust fill out this form and send it to us and we will get in touch with you.