Find a cat through Petfinder
CNY Cat Coalition
P.O. Box 6182
Syracuse NY 13217
Our Corporate Sponsors:
Founded in 2002, the Central New York Cat Coalition is one of the leading animal welfare organizations in our community. We are a 100% volunteer organization that depends on donations from people in the community who love animals.
- CNYCC Fall Garage Sale, October 23, 9-5; and October 24, 9-3—Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 7248 Highbridge Road (Rt. 92), Fayetteville. Sale features thousands of household items, including kitchenware, children's toys and items, sporting goods, framed pictures, lamps, small furnishings, holiday and seasonal decor, collectibles such as snow babies, dolls, figurines, Fenton glassware, and more. We are accepting donations for sale items! If you would like to donate or volunteer to help with the sale, email us at CNYCC@Outlook.com.
- Check out our Fall 2015 Newsletter—Read rescue stories, learn how you can support CNYCC, check out our honors and memorials and see what we've been up to.
- Become a CNYCC Foster Home! CNYCC needs more foster homes! All of our rescued animals are housed in a network of foster homes. With an ever growing need and a limited number of homes, we cannot help all of the animals we want. Please consider helping animals by keeping them in your home for a short time until they can be adopted. If you are are interested in becoming a foster home, please email us at CNYCC@Outlook.com.
- CNYCC is on VolunteerMatch.org!—Check out volunteer opportunities with CNYCC at VolunteerMatch.org!
- Thank you to Staffworks for their 2015 corporate sponsorship! Staffworks has been one of CNYCC's most valuable supporters for years, so please show them your support when looking for staffing solutions!
- CNYCC is Gold Rated on Guidestar.com!—We'd love it if you would leave a review for us on our page so everyone can know all the good things we do for cats in Central New York.
| Donate to CNYCC
Donate through PayPal
We also welcome donations by mail:
P.O. Box 6182
Syracuse, NY 13217
Donations may also be made through United Way participation at your employer
CNYCC is a 501(c)3 tax exempt non-profit organization.
Donations to CNYCC are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Earn money for us while shopping!
Check out some of our adorable, adoptable cats and kittens: