Founded in 2002, the Central New York Cat Coalition is one of the leading animal welfare organizations in our community. We are a 100% volunteer organization that depends on donations from people in the community who love animals.
- May 3–5—PetSmart National Adoptathon
- May 22—General meeting with speaker Dr. Jennifer Bailey. Northern Onondaga Public Library in North Syracuse, 6:30 pm.
- June 1—Cause 4 the "Paws" Poker Run—See below for details
- June 1—Marcellus Olde Home Days
- June 14–15—Garage sale at St. Paul's United Methodist Church, 2200 Valley Dr. Syracuse
- July—bottle & can drives / various neighborhoods; call 289-2287 to sign up
- August—garage sale—check back for date
Cause 4 the "Paws" Motorcycle and Classic Car Poker Run—June 1
Saturday, June 1 at JP's Tavern, 109 Syracuse Street, Baldwinsville
- $10 per person includes food, music, and fun!
- Registration for the poker run starts at 10am; run starts at 11:30; draw your hand at 7pm
- Card stops at Higie's Iron Horse Saloon, OC's Fatboy BBQ, Mikey's Tavern, Lamont Tavern, and Trappers Pub
- Food, live music, vendors, raffles, 50/50 drawings, starting at 2pm
- Win a $500 Harley Davidson gift card, a 32-inch LCD tv, and much more!
- For more information, contact Holly Sarno at (315) 484-8060 or Nicole Hebert at (315) 727-2548
- Download the event flyer!
| Donate to CNYCC
We also welcome donations by mail:
P.O. Box 6182
Syracuse, NY 13217
Donations may also be made through United Way participation at your employer
CNYCC is a 501(c)3 tax exempt non-profit organization.
Donations to CNYCC are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Click below to earn money for the Cat Coalition while shopping!
- To promote the health and management of homeless cats and stabilize their population with feed/spay/neuter/vaccinate programs and to educate the general public as to the benefits of such programs
- To maintain a powerful and well-organized network of foster homes and rescue organizations that seek responsible homes for cats in need of adoption
- To raise spay and neuter awareness within the community and to offer convenient and economical spay/neuter options to facilitate participation by all pet owners
- To promote and improve communication and synergy among local rescue organizations, animal welfare groups, veterinarians, concerned individuals, local businesses, and community members and leaders
- To found a sanctuary where unadoptable cats can gracefully live out the course of their natural lives
- To create an environment that establishes Central New York as a model community for its progressive and compassionate programs for cats
Check out some of our adorable, adoptable cats and kittens:
CNYCC is a 501(c)3 tax exempt non-profit organization of feline welfare groups and caring individuals and we welcome you to join us! Donations to CNYCC are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.