Find a cat through Petfinder
CNY Cat Coalition
P.O. Box 6182
Syracuse NY 13217
Our Corporate Sponsors:
Founded in 2002, the Central New York Cat Coalition is one of the leading animal welfare organizations in our community. We are a 100% volunteer organization that depends on donations from people in the community who love animals.
- Donating this December? Get your dollars doubled at www.savealifewithstaffworks.com!
Thanks to the generosity of Anita Vitullo and Staffworks, your donation will be matched up to $10,000 this December 1-31! Just donate online at www.savealifewithstaffworks.com and select CNY Cat Coalition. You can still designate your donation in honor or memory of a pet or pet lover and you will receive a tax receipt. Donations are processed through the Community Foundation of Herkimer and Oneida Counties, which manages the Staffworks Save A Life Campaign.
- Check out our 2017 End of Year Newsletter—Get your donations doubled in December!, find out about CNYCC's finances, rescuing a "kitten in a cup" and a sweet girl who needed ear surgery, and check out our honors and memorials.
- Become a CNYCC Foster Home! CNYCC needs more foster homes! All of our rescued animals are housed in a network of foster homes. With an ever growing need and a limited number of homes, we cannot help all of the animals we want. Please consider helping animals by keeping them in your home for a short time until they can be adopted. If you are are interested in becoming a foster home, please email us at CNYCC@Outlook.com.
- CNYCC is on VolunteerMatch.org!—Check out volunteer opportunities with CNYCC at VolunteerMatch.org!
- CNYCC is Gold Rated on Guidestar.com!—We'd love it if you would leave a review for us on our page so everyone can know all the good things we do for cats in Central New York.
| Donate to CNYCC
December 1-31, donate online through www.savealifewithstaffworks.com
After January 1, donate through PayPal
We also welcome donations by mail:
P.O. Box 6182
Syracuse, NY 13217
Donations may also be made through United Way participation at your employer
CNYCC is a 501(c)3 tax exempt non-profit organization.
Donations to CNYCC are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Earn money for us while shopping!
Check out some of our adorable, adoptable cats and kittens:
Download our adoption application. If you see a cat you like, you can email the application to us at CNYCC@Outlook.com.