WWFF Rules and Common Netiquette
- No derogatory comments or "put-downs". This means none. Consider this the Golden Rule: Treat others as you would be treated.
- Please keep all posts story related. Non-story posts will be deleted.
- ABSOLUTELY NO COPYING SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK. Stealing someone else's work and claiming it as your own is not only rude, but wrong and illegal. Some patrons do have LEGAL copyrights on their stories and they WILL prosecute.
- NEW - If you are going to repost a part of your story, repost no more than two posts before getting to the new work. If you believe someone may want to read earlier work, leave your email address so they may contact you personally.
- In posts where everything that must be read is in the "Title" of the post, put "n/t", or "No Text". This keeps people from wasting time reading empty messages.
- If you're posting multiple parts of a story, try to keep the posts in the same thread if the original thread is in the top three quarters of the first page.
- There are TWO(2) other links at the top of the WWFF Board. The first, the Play-By-Play, is a place to go for wrestling commentary, questions, and other misc. conversations. The second, the PBP-Writer's Room, is a room for discussing story ideas, asking someone to write a story, or trying to get ideas to get over writer's block. The WWFF is simply a room for posting completed, or completed parts, of stories.
Results of Breaking the WWFF's Few Rules
- The most common "punishment" is deleting a post. Periodically, the board is cleared of starting threads that aren't stories and sometimes I'll post a message about any replies that might have been deleted, but do not count on this! There are other rooms for those messages, USE THEM!
- Only a few people have been asked to leave permenantly, but it has been done! Stealing another person's work or viscious behavour will most likely lead to you being asked to not return.
Return to the WWFF
Go to the Play-By-Play