19th. Annual POW-MIA Race for Freedom 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run
Sunday June 17, 2007 1PM Schuylkill Haven, Pa.
Anthracite Running Club & Veterans of the Vietnam War Post 29
- Start & Finish: Storyer's Dam, Schuylkill Haven, Pa. Take Route 61 to Schuylkill Haven, to Route 443 (Main St.) to traffic light at Turkey Hill and turn left and see the dam, or take Route 183 North to Route 443 East and turn right and follow Route 443 East to Turkey Hill (3miles) & turn right
- Entry Fee: $12 if preregister by June 17th. $15 after June 17th. and race day. T-shirt to 1st 150 entrants. Kids Fun Run Free (No T-Shirt), ribbons to all fun run finishers. Many drawings and random gifts!
- Start Times: 5K Run 1PM; 5K Walk 12:30PM Fun Run after the 5K run
- Awards: 1st Overall Male and Female: $50, Course Record: Male- Randy Haas 14:31 ........Female: Lisa Reilly 16:50 $50 BONUS FOR A NEW COURSE RECORDS!
- 2nd Male and Female: $50 Savings Bond.
- 1st. Masters Male and Female $50 Savings Bond
- High School Champions: Special Plaques and Medals
- .....Military Veterans and Personal: 1st. place medal, Wheel Chair, medals to all place finishers
- Fast, flat course, accurately measured by Tac/Jones method,,,Refreshments for all participants,,Many drawings,,,,Stoyers Dam and Bubeck Park are borough of Schuylkill Haven property; NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES!
- Age Group Awards to Top 3 : Male 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-59, 60-Over.......Female: 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-Over
- Male & Female: 13 & Under Top 5......14-18 Top 5
- Mail to : POW-MIA RACE, Carl Sterner 77 Schumacher Ave. Schuylkill Haven, PA. 17972
- Checks payable to : V.V.N.W. POST 29
- Anthracite Running Club 570-385-2602 after 5pm
- T-Shirt- Large______Extra Large______5K Run______5K Walk______Fun Run_____Military Veteran and Personal_____POW______Anthracite Running Club Member_______
- PLEASE PRINT THIS APPLICATION
- WAIVER: In consideration for acceptance of this of this entry, I intend to be legally bound hereby, for myself,my heirs and personal representatives, do hereby weive, release and discharge any and all rights and claims for damages, injuries or losses I may have against all event officials, and all organizations involved in the event, including but not limited to the Anthracite Running Club, Veterans of the Vietnam War Post 29, Borough of Schuylkill Haven, North Manheim Twp., and all members, volunteers, recue and support personal, fire police, and other involved with the above organization or the event, their hiers, agents and successors resulting from my particpation in this event. It is my declaration that I am in such physical condition and have had suffcient training to enter this event.
- Signature of entrant (parent if under 18)____________________________________
Anthracite Running Club's Home Page