Here are the 1999 British tour dates of Return To The Forbidden Planet!
Music is "IT'S A MAN'S WORLD"
Go Somewhere Else!
- Llandudno, North Wales Theatre: 2-6 March
- Darlington, Civic Theatre: 8-13 March
- Bradford, Alhambra Theatre: 16-20 March
- Blackpool, Grand Theatre: 22-27 March
- Reading, Hexagon Theatre: 29 March - 3 April
- Manchester, Palace Theatre: 7-17 April
- Holiday: 19 April
- Dartford, Orchard Theatre: 26 April-1 May
- Sheffield, Lyceum Theatre: 3-8 May
- Cambridge, Corn Exchange: 10-15 May
- Woking, New Victoria Theatre: 17-22 May
- Hull, New Theatre: 25-29 May
- Aberdeen, His Majesty's Theatre: 1-5 June
- Glasgow, King's Theatre: 7-12 June
- Brighton, Theatre Royal
- Bath, Theatre Royal: 21-26 June
- Northampton, Derngate: 28 June-3 July
- Coventry, Belgrade Theatre: 5-17 July
- Sunderland Empire: 20-25 September
- Southend, Cliffs Pavillion: 27 Sept-2 October
- Oxford, Apollo Theatre: 4-9 October
- Bristol, Hippodrome: 11-16 October
- Southampton, Mayflower Theatre: 18-23 October
- Nottingham, Theatre Royal: 25-30 October
- Edinburgh, Festival Theatre: 1-6 November
- High Wycombe, The Swan: 8-13 November
- Cardiff, New Theatre: 15-20 November
- Birmingham, Hippodrome: 22-27 November
- Leeds, Grand Theatre: 29 November-4 December
- To Be Continued...