Concerning the Mi’raaj of him
(Rasuluallah Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam)
Allamah Busairi (R.A.) writes this poem in chronological sequence concerning the life and mission of Rasuluallah Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam. After praising Rasuluallah Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam and mentioning his birth he discusses the invitation of Rasuluallah Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam toward Allah Ta'aala. With the first wahi the prophethood of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam is proclaimed. In this chapter Allamah Busairi speaks of the miraculous journey (Mi'raj) of Rasuluallah Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam to the seventh heaven. On this journey Rasuluallah Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam passed the Sidratual-Muntahaa and was taken to such close proximity to Allah Ta'aala, where no other creation had ever gone or will ever go again. Allaman Busairi shows that Rasuluallah Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam superseded every other creation in rank.. From this one can gauge his (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam's) exalted status.
- You the best of those to whose court seekers of bounties resort.
- Running the (mounted) on the backs of fast camels.
- And O you is the greatest sign for he who takes a lesson.
- And O you who is the greatest bounty for a person who avails himself of it.
- You travelled by night from one sacred place to another.
- As the full moon travels trough intense darkness.
- And you continued ascending until you attained a position.
- At the distance of two cubits length, as has never been attained nor sought.
- And you preferred due to your position by all the Ambiyaa.
- And Rasuls just as a servant gives preference to his master.
- You passed the seven heavens with them.
- In a procession in which you were the standard bearer.
- Until you left no gaol (for) any competitor to strive for.
- In closeness, nor any (room for ascent for any one to advance.
- You made inferior every position by (your) advance, when.
- You were invited to his majestic and unique position.
- So that you may be successful in a reaching the most concealed.
- From all eyes, and secrets well concealed.
- So you acquired every (status) worthy of pride unrivalled.
- And you surpassed every position which none other passed.
- And extremely excellent are the ranks that were granted to you.
- And uncomprehensible are those bounties which conferred upon you.
- Glad tiding be to us o people of Islam. We have.
- By the Grace of Allah a pillar which is indestructible.
- When Allah called, the one who invited us (Rasuluallah Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) to His worship.
- Because of the noblest of messengers , we are the noblest of ummats.