Concerning the birth of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam
Allamah Busairi R.A. in this chapter specks of the birth of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. In the pervious chapter his praises were mentioned. The blessed day on which Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam, was born is a praise worthy event. The birth of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam, illuminated the entire universe. Some miracles and incidents which took place at the time of birth are mentioned in this chapter. These were signs of the greatness of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam came to remove all difficulties and calamities from the world.
- His birth distinctly showed his pure origin.
- O the excellence! Of his beginning and his end.
- On that day the Persians discovered that they (were going face misfortune)
- Were warned with the approach of misfortune and punishment.
- And the walls of the palace of Kisra trembled and crumbled.
- Like how the army of Kisra was scattered never to be untied again.
- And the fire (of the Persians) took a cool breath (subsided and died out), out of regret.
- While the rivers (of Persia) had sleepless eyes (dries up) from excessive sorrow.
- Saawah (village in Persia) became grief stricken with the drying up of its lake.
- And the (thirsty) water bearer returned in anger with disappointment.
- It is as though fire became wet like water.
- Due to grief, while water was (affected by) the blazing fire.
- And the jinn was shouting (at the appearance of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) and the NUR was glistening.
- And the truth (nubuwaat) appeared with these anwaar, and with their voices.
- (The kaafir) became blind and deaf, to the announcements of glad tidings.
- Nor did they hear and the lighting of warning was nor seen by them.
- After their fortune tellers had informed the people.
- That their false religions would not stand.
- And even after they witnessed shooting stars on the horizon.
- Falling, just as (their) idols were (falling) on earth.
- So much so that they kept running from the path of wahi
- The devils (shaytaan), one after the other.
- As though in running away the shaytaan were the army of Abrahah.
- Or like that army (put to flight) upon whom (Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) threw pebbles.
- Which he threw after their making tasbih in his (mubarak hands).
- Like how ( Hadhrat Yunus Alayis Salaam) when he made tasbih (of Allah) was thrown out from the stomach of the swallowing (fish).