Benefits of Membership in Ridgway Ambulance Corporation
1. Third Party Billing - Emergency Medical Services are billed directly to the members insurance. Ridgway Ambulance Corporation will provide all follow-up with your insurance company to settle the claim. Payment received from the insurance company is accepted as payment in full.
2. Non-Members are responsible for submitting claims to their insurance company.
3.Non-Members are responsible for 100% of all charges for ambulance service, even if your insurance provider covers a partial payment. Non-Members will receive a bill for the uncovered balance.
4. Should the members insurance company deny the claim for any reason , there is no charge to the member for ambulance services.
5. Members receive unlimited emergency services.
6. Medically necessary transportation (based on current Medicare guidelines) to all area hospitals and tertiary care facilities is provided at no expense to the member.
7. Assures the viability of Ridgway Ambulance service to the community with state-of-the-art medical equipment.
8. Provides 24 hour Emergency Medical Services to you and your family.
Today, some insurance companies do not cover ambulance service, most that do, will pay less than 70% of the actual medical expenses. For non-members, this could mean out-of-pocket expenses of several hundreds of dollars for a single incident. For more information on how you can become a member of this service please call (814)773.3633 or print this membership application provided below.
Single Membership $25.00
Family Membership $40.00
Family Membership - List each family member with date-of-birth
Please return the above application with your membership fee enclosed to:
Ridgway Ambulance Corporation
120 North Broad Street
P.O. Box 297
Ridgway, PA 15853